Fire Emblem Heroes on Mobile

TheVader66

1 hour ago, TheFinalEmblem said:

No, I'm still at default 200, I just did some calculating. No way, the limit is only 1000, they haven't bumped it up past that. The previous limit was 500, and from searching stuff up, apparently people were spending $1,000 to fill it up to 500... just... why?

I was being sarcastic lol. I've seen YouTube guys who literally feed this game 

2 minutes ago, Cielle said:

I was being sarcastic lol. I've seen YouTube guys who literally feed this game 

Oh... yeah, my sarcasm detection online is shit. But I know, I always see videos in the recommended if I look up map stuff about people using shit tons of orbs in one focus... I mean, honestly, if I had a good enough job, I'd probably put into this game weekly, but I wouldn't go overboard with it, only like a small amount,

6 hours ago, TheFinalEmblem said:

Oh... yeah, my sarcasm detection online is shit. But I know, I always see videos in the recommended if I look up map stuff about people using shit tons of orbs in one focus... I mean, honestly, if I had a good enough job, I'd probably put into this game weekly, but I wouldn't go overboard with it, only like a small amount,

I just love people using like 200 orbs at a time, pulling a thousand Hectors and complaining about their luck because all of their units have Distant Counter already...

5 hours ago, TooruPT said:

I just love people using like 200 orbs at a time, pulling a thousand Hectors and complaining about their luck because all of their units have Distant Counter already...

People like that piss me off. Boo hoo that everyone has DC, I'd kill for that...

2 hours ago, YaoiGod said:

Pulled this guy and i'm so happy, i never get THIS lucky as to get a 5* Focus hero from a free summon lol.

A6e2Kku.png

Nice, welcome to the "I got Takumi way too late and he isn't that useful anymore" club.

Also, Arvis is gonna be coming tomorrow, he has the Follow-Up Ring, and for his C skill, it's probably Res Ploy. I feel like I'm definitely going to use him. Honestly, his map looks insanely easy, I'm already figuring out what to do turn 1, and by turn 2 or 3, I could be done. Hope no reinforcements, and ofc Infernal will probably be a bitch.

Obviously, I'm gonna get him to 5*, but since I have so many feathers, I'm probably gonna + him to +2, and start doing that with all the other GHB characters from now on, might as well start the journey to +10, and it'll be a loooooong one.

DMUmPvBUEAAq8LH.jpg

Edited by TheFinalEmblem

Yeah, Spring Xander has terrible attack. I usually park him in front while the mages hide behind him. With a special that does damage based on his defense and the attack plus seal (just the +1 made a huge difference), he actually kills more than you'd think. Just need to keep him away from the most powerful mages. That's where my mounted mages come in.

I've managed to get three Hectors and it was a difficult decision to give up two for distant counter. I was very pleased with the results though! Not merging hasn't hurt the other Hector in the slightest, either.

I only whale to ensure I get one of each limited unit, but I tend to get other good stuff along the way. I also don't spend my orbs that I earn except on limited banners to save as much money as possible. Just going by what I've gotten and what I spend, these people with full 40+10 teams decked out in fancy abilities have spent hundreds and hundreds of dollars into the thousands. It makes me feel ill thinking about it. 

I guess yeah, with the right special, Spring Xander could be good. I never really bothered to build him up since I always had better blues besides him.

Yeah, Hector's a beast, so even without +, he's still good. You won't really notice a big difference until the higher +#s. Still, +10 gives +4 in every stat, so that's pretty insane and definitely makes a difference.

Understandable. As much as I like getting the limited units, I'll only ever whale if there's a character I really want, and even then, only at the end if I didn't get them, but I won't spend a crap ton for them. Otherwise I'll just use all the free orbs I get to try and get the limited units, and that's all I summon from during the duration, usually. I've at least managed to get 1 character per limited focus, so I'm happy about that. Yeah, people who pump that much money into the game are... something else. If I had all that money, I'd use it for myself on important shit like paying off my student loans, haha. But hey, they're keeping this game going, so I'm not complaining.

Arvis is here, and indeed, his map has reinforcements, although not that many, it's still pretty easy... then again, I've yet to try Infernal. Anyway, the Ring he has for his B Skill is not Follow Up, but Recovery Ring, which heals 10 HP every turn... so it's Renewal on crack. And his Valflame tome combined with Def Ploy make it so anyone with less Res than him gets -4 Atk/Res and -5 Def. That's pretty cool. As I said, his special definitely needs replacing. Gonna start training him up right now and + him.

Tried Infernal, haha, nope, you basically gotta have him beat by like turn 4, otherwise shit's fucked. Guess I'll settle for +1 for now.

Edited by TheFinalEmblem

19 minutes ago, TooruPT said:

Lunatic was a five minute job.

Infernal is wiping the floor with my face so thoroughly I won't need to shave for a year. I don't think I need a third Arvis this badly.

My thoughts exactly. A 3rd Arvis can wait until his revival and some crazy person manages to do it with 4* no SI characters... I'd actually love to see that. I have him lv 40+1 5* right now. He got HP and Atk from the merge. I'm definitely gonna use him, since it's between him and Tharja as my red mage, but Arvis has the advantage of a crap ton more Res than Tharja. Only thing she has on him is Def and a Blade tome, but that'll only do well if paired with Performer Azura. Just gotta keep him away from physical stuff and he's good. Plus that Recovery Ring will pair nicely with a healer to keep him close to max HP as possible.

Too bad the ring is a B skill, it could make him a hell of an enemy phase mage killer paired with Quick Riposte. But I'd say he doesn't even need to engage to be a huge threat, three different ploys in his base skillset is nuts. Just let him sit in the back and cripple the enemy team to oblivion.

Yeah, I thought the same thing, but I'll keep the Ring on him for now and let him do what he needs. Since he has it, Fury 3 would be awesome to give him, if he only gets in 1 battle, per turn, boom, healed. Even if he gets into more, having a healer on hand is nice. It'll make his already good Atk, Spd, and Res even better. 

Yeah, his speed may not be the best, but bolstering it will at least help him avoid x2, and also possibly give them, depending on the character. Yikes, that would be nice, and double up on Distant Defense with her with the seal, and... hoo boy.

I don't know why it took me so long to realize that the Divine Naga tome doesn't just nullify bonuses on Dragons, like I originally thought, but ALL foes... First off, I need to learn to read better. Second, I think Julia just got replaced on my main team. Deirdre may be squishier, but she has better Res, if only slightly, and having Spd Ploy 3, with a +Spd IV, it requires the enemy to have 42 Spd in order to x2 her while affected with the debuff, or G Tomebreaker. I also slapped Atk Ploy 3 Seal on her, so against mages, along with Quick Riposte, she makes a really good Enemy Phase mage killer. Still need to outfit her with a better Support, a Special, and Fury 3.

Edited by TheFinalEmblem

Just did a free summon, not really caring to do a full summon from this particular focus, and I got 4* Henry... his face makes me angry. I may want Ayra, but I'm not gonna kill myself over getting her and spending a shit ton of orbs since she's still gonna be available afterwards.

Also, just as I thought, Sacred Coins are now going to be rewards in the TT. A screenshot shows 5* Arden at 30K, ofc, and below that at 27,500 are 20 Sacred Coins, which is awesome. If they give us enough to do another full upgrade, at least, that'll be nice.

Alongside the release of Warriors being released today in the West, we're getting a 10 day log-in bonus with orbs.

New Special Developer maps are available and good lord fuck them. I beat them, but fuck them. Also, managed to summon a 5* Hinoka today. -Atk/+Res, so not good, but I always welcome a new 5*.

Edited by TheFinalEmblem

lol, she ain't gonna go away anytime soon, she's the next Takumi, in a sense. She has an ability to stop distant counter users, which there are a lot of and people use a lot of, and she can stop and beat them with a dancer attached, usually. My advice; build up one of the Robins, probably M since he already has Blarraven and you can get stats other than neutral, slap Triangle Adept 3 on him and go to town, Brave Lyn won't be able to do much then.

Reminder that there's maintenance today, from 7PM EST to 10PM, so if you're like me, make sure your stamina is spent before it starts.

Edited by TheFinalEmblem

On 19/10/2017 at 2:30 PM, TheFinalEmblem said:

Also, managed to summon a 5* Hinoka today. -Atk/+Res, so not good, but I always welcome a new 5*.

Lucky. I really want one. Well, sort of. I just want Hone Fliers. Irks me to no end having every single piece of the flier emblem puzzle except for HF. A banner with Hinoka is way overdue. So I can kill her and feed her to Elincia or Cordelia or something.

Anyway, about 40 orbs later I finally got Ayra. I was almost afraid to check her IVs since it felt a tad ominous getting her so (relatively) easily and predictably, she's -spd. Because of course she would be. Her boon is atk which sort of makes up for it, but I'm still annoyed because I know I probably won't get another one.

On 10/24/2017 at 3:35 AM, TooruPT said:

OolHlxI.jpg

Don't mind me, just bending reality to my will.

Pffft, haha, oh man, I had a good laugh when I saw this a few minutes ago. Gj.

Ursula GHB revival is starting tomorrow, and ofc it has an added infernal difficulty... fun... Guess it's time to start stocking up on these GHB characters so I can + them.

We have our sneak peak at the Halloween Banner coming up on 10/30 here.

DNB-11RU8AAvSRK.jpg

Person on the left seems a bit on the short side and is carrying what looks like a hammer, and they're dressed as a Witch. If I had to warrant a guess, it could be Nino or Fae. Person on the right looks like they have a big ass shield, so possibly an armored unit, and they have a big collar/cape, so a vampire, maybe? I don't really know who it could be, but just the collar and neat hair reminds me of Leo, so...? Can't wait to see who the characters will be, so in the meantime, I'm saving my orbs.

Edited by TheFinalEmblem

Haven't tried yet. I'll probably do the quests and forget about it, I was pretty much done with Ursula's GHB the first time around.

As for that Halloween banner...

DNIVx-7V4AAnIxf.jpg:large

Nekomata Sakura is a boring ol' anti-mage dagger. As for the remaining trio... this is where it gets interesting.

Frankenstein's monster Jakob is an archer. An armored archer. Vampire Henry is a green tome. An armored green tome. Their stats remain to be seen but nonetheless these seem to be significant upgrades for armor emblem.

Finally, Witch Nowi is the missing red tome flier. Hm? What's that on her C slot?

SrLVyUF.png

hqdefault.jpg

HINOKA WAS BAIT

I finally beat Infernal on my break at work. Got it with Cecilia, Spring Xander, Hector and a level 1 Olivia, ha. I just had to keep switching around until each unit fell into place just like the other GHB on Infernal. This one just took a lot more stamina potions than usual. 

I really hope Nowi just rides that broom and there's no dragon.