Fire Emblem Heroes on Mobile

TheVader66

5 hours ago, TooruPT said:

Haven't tried yet. I'll probably do the quests and forget about it, I was pretty much done with Ursula's GHB the first time around.

As for that Halloween banner...

DNIVx-7V4AAnIxf.jpg:large

Nekomata Sakura is a boring ol' anti-mage dagger. As for the remaining trio... this is where it gets interesting.

Frankenstein's monster Jakob is an archer. An armored archer. Vampire Henry is a green tome. An armored green tome. Their stats remain to be seen but nonetheless these seem to be significant upgrades for armor emblem.

Finally, Witch Nowi is the missing red tome flier. Hm? What's that on her C slot?

SrLVyUF.png

hqdefault.jpg

HINOKA WAS BAIT

Honestly, Sakura is the one I'm looking forward to right now, since she actually has an effective against weapon for mages. I want her, if only to possibly help on Ch. 11 and 12 Lunatic Chain Challenge, that's the only one I have left. So I myself can't call her boring.

Jakob is the one that seems boring to me. Still, an armored archer can be very nice. Along with Armored Henry and Flying Nowi are still interesting, since it may look like they're trying to shake up the scene of Armor and Flier emblem. That Atk/Res Bon 3 is nice, and ofc Hone Flier AND Reposition.

I feel Sakura and Nowi are gonna be the ones I gun for this banner.

30 minutes ago, TheFinalEmblem said:

Honestly, Sakura is the one I'm looking forward to right now, since she actually has an effective against weapon for mages. I want her, if only to possibly help on Ch. 11 and 12 Lunatic Chain Challenge, that's the only one I have left. So I myself can't call her boring.

It's nice having an anti-mage dedicated weapon, of course, but being physical sort of steals her thunder a bit I think. I mean, most mages have low HP and def anyway. Seems a tad pointless to add bonus damage to mages to a physical weapon. It would be a bit like making a tome effective against armor.

Of course, we don't know her stats. She could end up as a monster yet. No pun intended.

Edited by TooruPT

On 10/27/2017 at 11:05 AM, TooruPT said:

It's nice having an anti-mage dedicated weapon, of course, but being physical sort of steals her thunder a bit I think. I mean, most mages have low HP and def anyway. Seems a tad pointless to add bonus damage to mages to a physical weapon. It would be a bit like making a tome effective against armor.

Of course, we don't know her stats. She could end up as a monster yet. No pun intended.

I can see where you're coming from, but when you're talking about Lunatic Chain Challenge, like I am, you look at things a bit differently, since everything has bolstered stats. Looking at her from an arena standpoint, though, she might not be as good. Most dagger users are defensive anyway, the only more res ones are Felicia and Kagero, and I have neither built for the task.

Sakura's skills do set her apart from them, though. Warding Stance pretty much means she should be an Enemy Phase killer, and with inflicting Def/Res-7 on magic users, the next turn is set up to kill them. Guard is nice, if only to keep the opponent from activating their special. Obv her C skill needs a change, and if her Res is good enough, Glacies will be amazing.

Decided to +2 Ursula, because why not, I had the feathers. Her infernal map is actually pretty easy. I'm probably gonna make a habit of getting the characters for the Revivals to merge them, since I always have all the GHB characters up to 5* when I initially get them. Might as well start the journey to making them +10 now, and feathers are pretty damn easy to get, so... Still waiting on the Xander and Camus GHB revivals.

60 orbs and got nothing. I was able to give Deirdre some skills to build her up more, but other than that, units got fused or sent home. I was able to get the Chain Challenge Maps done on Lunatic at least, they weren't too hard, should be able to summon tomorrow. Now I wait for the inevitable text from my friend to make me salty. lol, my friend summoned and got 3 Eliwoods in a row. I feel better.

After getting up to 4.5%, which I swear is the highest I've ever gotten, I managed to summon H!Jakob +Atk/-Spd, so fucking awesome!

Edited by TheFinalEmblem

From looking at the standings, Amelia v Katarina, and Soren v Ryoma are the two big contenders in the gauntlet. Go Amelia! Also pretty nice the game is just "It's Fall, have some orbs." Also wonder what the next "Skill" focus will be starting tomorrow since the Flier one is gonna be done tonight.

With 1 hour left, Amelia is ahead at 11 billion, while Katarina has the disadvantage bonus and 9.4 billion. Shenanigans may happen.

Yes! Amelia managed to stay ahead! Onto Round 2!

Edited by TheFinalEmblem

I did a free summon for Delthea and got 3* Oboro... on the other hand, I managed to summon 5* Amelia from the Halloween Banner, of all things, which is awesome. I got her +Spd/-Def, which I'll gladly take and go with.

The Bound Hero Battle Cecilia and Lilina revival is back with the same quests as before; using Al and Sharena to beat the two and also on Hard and Lunatic. It was pretty easy to get the orbs.

A new FEH Channel video is set to arrive November 15th at 12:30PM for Japan, so for EST, it'll be the 14th at 10:30PM. I imagine it'll be outlining what will be happening for the rest of the year in the game, as well as possibly a hint at what the 1 year anniversary will hold come February. Hopefully we'll get some news on Xander and Camus GHB revivals, and probably a new GHB character or TT as well.

Aw, Amelia got beat at the last minute. Guess it's time to hop over to Team Pineapple and help Takumi be the 2nd guy to win the Gauntlet.

Edited by TheFinalEmblem

These last few hours are excruciating. I only used flags during disadvantage, and if this close score keeps going on, I'm gonna have to use them regardless in about 3 hours to not waste. On the upside, at the time of posting, I'm rank 41 in Takumi's army, and 39,596 overall, so I have 5K feathers coming my way. Of course I'll move up in rank once I use the flags, but the waiting game is being played right now.

So close. In the last hour Shanna went from 60 million behind to 140 million ahead. Shanna is definitely an unexpected winner.

Edited by TheFinalEmblem

From pure SI fodder to voting gauntlet winner. 2017's best rags to riches story surely. Also a sad reminder that with the current system, whoever's behind in the last couple of hours automatically wins by a landslide.

I'm definitely saving my coins for now. No way I'm spending them until the new FEH Channel hits. Something big's coming, I can feel it.

Hopefully we'll get a pool reset soon. The current pools are just a mess.

You can't say that at all, for about the last 8 hours of the final round, the scores were deadlocked and no one had the advantage at all. Shanna was ahead a bit in the beginning, but then Takumi pulled ahead, and then Shanna's team closed the gap again. That was all about flag usage, nothing more. I still prefer this system compared to the previous one where it was obvious who won from the beginning. Yeah, this is the opposite and the person losing in the end will usually win, but it allows for upsets and surprise, not outright fuck overs with no chance of redemption.

Edited by TheFinalEmblem

But that's just it. Whatever happens during the first 90% of the vote is pretty much meaningless. It's just saving flags and trying to get your character to be as far behind as possible going into the final stretch, then murder the opponent with your outrageous multiplier.

There's really no perfect system for this. You either get Camillas steamrolling the other seven characters put together out of sheer popularity or Shannas upsetting their way to the finish line out of sheer unpopularity.

Maintenance from 6-9 PM EST tonight, and then the FEH Channel at 10:30PM EST. Really excited, a new focus didn't happen today, which is 2 weeks after the Halloween Banner came up, so they must have a focus they're going to announce during the Channel.

Holy fucking shit, everything in the update, it's all too much. All new characters, including Lute, Joshua, and Dorcas! Weapon upgrading, which will be insane, and a new story element! It's so great!

Healers just got a shit ton better, even without Wrathful Staff. Just Fear alone went from 5 to 12 might, and the effect got bolstered! Can't wait to see the other stuff, like the healing skills. Elise is my main healer, and this stuff will make her even better.

Also, I'm super glad Killer weapons can be upgraded to Slaying weapons, because that was a big gripe with me when I saw the Slaying weapons. Now there isn't any need to sacrifice characters like Saber/Amelia/Neph for that stuff. I did notice Legendary Weapons like Raijinto and Seigfried were absent from the upgrade, or I missed them. Either they aren't gonna be able to be upgraded now, or at all... I'm curious. Getting the stuff too will, hopefully, be easy, because if they're collected as slowly as Sacred Coins... boy it's gonna take a long fucking time. The Legendary Focus featuring all those characters with 8% focus and 0% for normal 5*, along with returning limited units is insane. I do have everyone in the focus except B!Caeda, Celica, and Genny, so I may try for them, at least Celica and Genny.

I am way too hyped for all this, the next 2 weeks will be amazing.

Edited by TheFinalEmblem

19 hours ago, TheFinalEmblem said:

I am way too hyped for all this, the next 2 weeks will be amazing.

Pretty much sums it up for me. What a time to be alive.

I know I shouldn't but this weapon upgrade thing is making me chuckle thinking of all the whales people who killed their Amelias/Nephs to transfer their Slaying weapons. I'm pretty happy with that, even though people bitch and moan about muh powercreep whenever a new legendary is introduced, Slaying weapons were the only real powercreep in the game so far and this pretty much makes it a non issue.

A bit pissed over Eph getting a nice special upgrade path on his weapon but my girl Eirika (the superior twin don't you even, I'll fight you) getting nothing. Get your shit together IS! Distant Counter on Sieglinde or we riot! And by we I mean I'll invent the one-man riot.

lol, no, it is funny, you should chuckle, I feel the same way as you about Slaying weapons. As soon as I saw their introduction, it basically made any character with a Killer weapon outclassed.

I get that, too, but I feel they may be doing it right now as a test of sorts, maybe? As every other regular weapon is able to be upgraded, but a ton of the legendary weapons were exempt, obviously. I expect them to put more as time goes on. At least with Fujin Yumi and Hautclere, I got some stuff to upgrade. I can already tell Linde being able to get Dark Aura is gonna change some shit, same with Julia and Divine Naga. Plus I can already see any and all Desperation build characters doing the + that gives Speed as well... What a time we live in.

At least Dire Thunder's not on the list. /shakes fist at Rein

In other news, Reddit noticed something about Fjorm I completely missed.

Alb44AB.png

Those icons were also next to her sprite on a Dengeki screenshot.

feh_22_cs1w1_640x460.jpg

Wonder if it's something unique to her.

Oh god, if it were... RIP everyone.

Oh yeah, I noticed that, FEH did say that she had a special skill, but they didn't reveal it, only the icon is what we have to go off of. I guess we'll figure it out come the 27th when the focus and, I assume, the first 2 chapters of Book II, will be released and we can get her. I honestly cannot wait for that focus, 8% at base and ONLY those units can be summoned. Prime time for getting good IVs, to + them, or give skills.

Oh man, that banner. I like Mia and Dorcas so much, but between not having Halloween Nowi yet and the 8% banner having Ayra and Hector, I don't think I'll use any orbs on the Farfetched Heroes banner. What were they thinking, putting Spring Xander in it though... Bride Caeda is also a strange pick. If Fjorm's in it too, she's going to be a pain to get. The blue picks were a bit of a mess.