Fire Emblem Heroes on Mobile

TheVader66

lol, already ahead of you on that.

Also, if anyone has seen the sketches for Book II that were posted up, the older woman in the trailer on the side of Sutr is actually Loki. Happy for the continuity, at least, and we're not just abandoning stuff that happened in Book I. People are also speculating that the little girl in the trailer, whose name is Laevateinn, and Sutr are daughter and father, because of an emblem they both wear, that Loki and Veronica lack, along with having the same eye and skin color, and they share a page in the sketches. It wouldn't be all that surprising if true.

Edited by TheFinalEmblem

I did notice that. I would expect that they bring him into Book II at some point in time, because there's definitely still stuff that needs answers. I would hope he becomes playable soon, whether he dies or not.

Well, after a shit ton of attempts, I finally managed to beat Lunatic Chain Challenge chapter 11 and 12, and along with it, I got to summon. 1 red and 4 blues, so the prospects look good, and I managed to pull a Neutral Lute! I'm happy about that, just having her is awesome! My friend actually was hoping for Jagen, and as soon as he said it, I got him too... but the Lute was retribution. Also gave Desperation 3 to Lute since I happened to get Shanna too.

8ccKzsg.png

Edited by TheFinalEmblem

Holy hell, the event calendar just came out for the game, spanning from 11/15, all the way until 1/15! To save the headache of listing everything, I just took a screenshot from my phone.

e94tjxG.png

Berkut is getting his GHB Revival 12/8, and fucking Michalis is going from 11/24 to 12/14, why the hell so long?

There's also an Enduring Love Gauntlet on 12/6. I can only imagine what characters will be in that. And an Amelia and Tana BHB will be after that on 12/14.

The Legendary Focus is only going to be going on for 10 days, that's really short. Save those orbs, I guess? Book II will, of course, begin the game day and have a log-in bonus. The thing after though is really nice, Children of Fate, which will obviously be Fates kids.

Starting 12/12, there's going to be special maps, so that's nice. Other than that, there's Quests with Al starting 11/26, Arena and Assault will get quests on 11/30, and Weapon Refinery quests will be on 11/28. From now to the end of the year is shaping up nicely. I do nice a distinct lack of focus after 12/18, even though it'll 100% be Christmas themed. Can't wait to see!

The TT focus is up, and the Brave Heroes are back in a focus, making it easier to get them. I did a free summon and got 3* Draug... Will I never have Brave Roy to complete the collection? Free summons have just been a big "Fuck you" to me recently, I've had better luck normally.

The TT is out, and of course, along with Joshua, we have new seals! Savage Blow, Hone Spd, and the one I think is the MVP seal for this TT, Close Def! I can already tell what I'm gonna upgrade next, and I'm probably gonna slap it on Joshua to double on on Close Def for him for the time being.

Even more maintenance is coming for the 2.0 update. 11/27 from 6PM-11PM EST are the times given. Gotta make sure I have my stamina spent during that time.

New focus is out that features Karel, Neph, and Sonya, since they all have something that adds +10 to their attack when their special activates. I used the free summon and managed to get a +Atl/-Def Sonya, so I'm happy.

Michalis GHB revival will be happening tomorrow.

Michalis Infernal looked pretty hard at first, since all the enemies have new shit they didn't in Lunatic, but I managed it with a team of BK, Lissa, Narcian, and Subaki. BK basically acted as a wall for Michalis to try and kill, while BK, with no special and Steel Sword, whittled his HP down while Lissa healed, and Narcian and Subaki took out the rest of the team, save the one blue infantry unit behind Michalis. Just like Ursula, decided to +2 him, and now I wait for 2.0 and see what to do with Hauteclere

Edited by TheFinalEmblem

• 2 weeks later...

Alright, time to give this place a good old bump, because it's been a while since another person besides me has posted.

The Legendary Focus is coming, and Fjorm is the main focal point. Still no explanation as to what those icons mean, but we do know her build. Her weapon is Leiptr, which has built in Distant Counter. Her special is Ice Mirror, which is uninheritable. It reduces damage from ranged attacks by 30%, and if it triggers, boosts her attack by the amount that was reduced, and an important part, by any source, including other skills. Her skills are Atk/Def Bond, Shield Pulse, and Drive Atk 2. The Legendary Focus trailer notes that Fjorm will only be summonable during this focus, BUT she will be scheduled to appear next at the end of December. I'm definitely looking forward to this focus. Did I save my orbs? Hell no, I've been trying to get Dorcas, but haven't had the luck, but any and all orbs will now go to this focus.

Also coming with this update will be the Weapon Upgrading, so that'll be fun to do as well.

Just updated it, I like the new icon, it looks sleek. Kinda like a passing of the torch.

I won't go over a whole lot of the update, since you can read that, but from Chapter 2 and 3 of Book 2 maps confirm, Shiro, Rhajat, Soleil, and Siegbert are going to be the Fates children appearing in the upcoming focus.

My Elise, geez! With Gravity+, it has the same attack as Assault, and making the enemy and those within 1 square get the effect is great! And Recovery+ takes away the +1 cooldown counter, so Elise is healing 31 on the off trigger, and 41 on trigger. Amazing. And I just looked at the weapon forge, and all staves can have either built in Wrathful Staff, or the skill from Bride Lyn that disables counterattacks. Both are good, depending on the person using them.

Some things, that I looked at given my units now. Jaffar got insanely boosted. His Dagger gets a +3 mt boost, which may not be a lot, but his dagger now deals 10 damage to target and foes within 2 spaces, inflicts def/res -7 on the target, and also makes it so foes using Magic cannot counter attack. Slap Poison Strike 3 on the man and go to town! We have a useful dagger user!

Hauteclere can also get built in Wrath, so +10 when special trigger, which is pretty cool as well. I can't wait to start upgrading.

Managed to summon 3 times, and I got Hector and a bunch of nice fodder. Hector was -HP/+Atk, better than my previous -HP/+Res, so I + him and am training up the new one. So many more summons will be coming.

Edited by TheFinalEmblem

I saved up 90 Summoning Orbs by avoiding Halloween Banner (though I did a few in the beginning for Neko Sakura) and the ones that fallowed after and it was completely worth it. Not only did I complete my goal of getting either Brave Lyn or Bridal Cordelia but I actually managed to get both and as an added bonus, I got Ayra. I am so happy and thank you Focus Rate for being 8 percent. It helped big time.

X99lDjA.png?1iiXCc9U.png?19jEHyyj.png?1

Now it is time to train them and Ninian will help of course just in case they need a second turn to take out their enemies. Also grind for orbs since I wasted them all on the banner.

4rOtTXs.png?1

Edited by TheVader66

Adult Tiki is also a common pull, so it's not too difficult to give your loli lizards distant counter without killing Hector.

Sad to say the Fjorm banner has been nothing but painful for me. 80 orbs in the only 5* I got was Ayra. Twice. -spd both times. The one I already had was also -spd. What are the freaking Ods. Ayra-related pun wooo.

Yeah, I forgot about A!Tiki, though Lightning Breath is the weakest of them all with 7/11 Mt, and I doubt people are gonna promote an A!Tiki to 5* just for the + and 4 more attack, at least I wouldn't, not all that worth it to me.

Damn, that sucks, especially for Ayra. I summoned again today and got pretty much nothing, my luck's been on the dl. I also noticed that the rate goes up by .5% rather than .25 % since the Focus % is the only one featured, which is actually pretty great. Friday will reset the monthly quests, so more orbs will be available, yay.

The Heroes Twitter posted an apology about some wrong descriptions with some of the weapons in the refinery, so they are going to fix them, and give us 5 orbs, 50 refining stones, and 500 arena medals, so basically a free upgrade, soon. I wonder what descriptions were wrong?

The children of Fates banner is coming soon, and it features Soleil, Shiro, and Siegbert. Rhajat is not featured in this banner because she will be in one of the banners for Enduring Love.

Soleil has the Firesweep Sword+, Blazing Wind (That'll change quickly) Darting Blow, and Drive Res 2. With her stats, she's speedy as hell, hits hard, and can't be countered, so, imo, she's the MVP of the banner. She does need to make sure she isn't attack, obviously, so setup is important.

Shiro has the Divine Naginata, which gives Atk/Def+4 when he is attacked, Swap, Steady Stance, and Def Tactic. He's a great Enemy Phase attacker, obvious, getting +4/10 Atk/Def, and the new Def Tactic basically acts as a Fortify for anything other than cavalry, which is crazy cool.

Siegbert has the Dark Greatsword, which grants Atk/Spd+4 when he attacks, Dragon Fang, Death Blow 3, and Atk Tactic 3, which works exactly the same as Shiro's Def Tactic. Basically Seigbert is on the offensive, +10/4 Atk/Spd

Rhajat is shown at the end, but not her loadout. She'll be in a focus with Faye, Tharja, and Priscilla. At the very least she's the only green mage in that focus, so you can try to get her, if you want.

Summoned and had 4 colorless and 1 green... here's what I got;

Yjr4LUe.png

The colorless have HATED me this time around, but green is supremely generous. He's +Atk/-Spd, so as good as he's gonna get, and also this makes him +2 now.

The game also updated with a description of what's going to be fixed in the wording of weapons, and also some inheritance bugs, it's all in the game, so you can check it out on the board.

Edited by TheFinalEmblem

Well, as a little present for everyone, and for winning Best Game of 2017 on Google Play, Heroes gave everyone 2017 feathers and 20 orbs. Very nice. In addition to the weapon description apology and daily log in, I myself got 27 orbs, crazy awesome. Been summoning from reds like crazy, sister even gave some money, but a whole lot of nothing, barely any reds at all when I want them. Summoned and got a 5* Eldigan, and I can't complain since he's new, +Atk/-Def, which is eh, but Xander still outmatches him. Also got a +Atk/-Res 4* Athen, who I just might promote just because she's great, and a 4* +Spd/-Res M!Robin, perfect for the building... and I had just gotten a Roy with TA3 earlier... Now my only 3* remaining because I don't care to spend 2K feather to promote him is Gordin.

Well, the Warriors Maps are back to celebrate the DLC coming on the 21st, and that means tons of SP grinding!

Also the Amelia and Tana BHB is here, and boy, it wasn't the easiest, Infernal had me using Xander, Elise, Narcian, and Subaki. Can never count out the GHB or lesser characters that are usually looked down at, they come in real handy in stuff like this.

Also the first teaser image for the Christmas Focus came out today;

DQ-pSjYV4AAnOZa.png

Obviously the left character is Lissa, but the right one is ?.

Well, like most people thought, it's an all Awakening Banner with Lissa, Chrom, M!Robin, and Tharja.

I wasn't really interested, but damn, they have some good stuff. They're all armored, too, which I find funny, and ironic in Tharja's case. Can't wait for this. Also it'll only be around for 2 weeks, rather than the usual month they've been doing these limited focuses for, but for good reason. They said Fjorm is coming back at the end of the year, and this ends 12/31, so as soon as it ends, Fjorm will probably be back, along with some new units that have the Wind, Fire, and Earth blessings, possibly?

Edited by TheFinalEmblem

• 3 weeks later...

Well, it's been a bit, so here's an update on stuff in the game and stuff from me;

The Navarre GHB is back, and I was able to get it done pretty easily, no problem with Infernal even. So Navarre is now up to +2 for me.

The TT is gonna be coming Dec 26th, and it's gonna be featuring the Winter characters from this focus as the bonus. No new character this time, it's Masked Lucina once again, so if you've been +'ing her from the beginning, she'll be up to +5 at this point. Mine will only be +3. Besides that, they've added a Water Blessing as one of the rewards. I still haven't used mine at all, maybe I will later...

Daily maps are going on now as well, new maps will be added each day from now until the 3rd of January, and you can get 2 orbs for each one.

Now the best part, for me anyway, was the summoning luck I've had. First summon for the Winter focus got me a Lyn, which is awesome since I haven't gotten her. 2nd Summon got me a -Res/+Atk W!Lissa, who at this point, I've sworn by, giving her the Summoner Support over Xander, who held it for like 6 months, she's so good. Seriously, I've been dominating the Arena with her and Hector, I'm even taking out characters like Ryoma, Ayra, and Sigurd with ease, and most units just can't touch her, she's especially great against Dragons since her Res and Def are 4 points from each other, haha. 3rd summon got me a W!Robin, but he's pretty bad, +Res/-Def, the exact opposite of what I'd want. I'm hoping to get another one, so I can sacrifice him and give Armor March to W!Lissa, it'll do her wonders.

Since Christmas is tomorrow, I wonder if we'll get a little something when we log-in? I hope so, though they've given a lot to us, so I'd be fine with nothing.

I am doing horribly in this summoning pool. I want to get New Years Azura and I am unable to get her. I usually get at least one Seasonal Unit but this time I got jackshit. Oh well, it was bound to happened sometime. Also Christmas Tharja lost, I normally don't care for her but she is amazing as an armored red tome unit. 

vzK1GIA.png?1

Edited by TheVader66

On 1/6/2018 at 9:39 AM, TheFinalEmblem said:

So I was browsing the leader board in Lissa's army, and I came across quite an interesting unit...

d7TxjaG.png

This... this isn't actually possible, is it? The skills, yes, but the merge... I smell shenanigans.

It is possible to get a 40+10 one star if that's what you're asking. For a character's stats to increase through merging, the unit's star rating just has to be equal to or higher than the unit that you're merging them with. So for a one star, any star rating will increase their stats. I don't really see any reason why anyone would want to do that though since a 40+10 one star's stats will be worse than an unmerged level 40 five star.

3 minutes ago, Mike13858 said:

It is possible to get a 40+10 one star if that's what you're asking. For a character's stats to increase through merging, the unit's star rating just has to be equal to or higher than the unit that you're merging them with. So for a one star, any star rating will increase their stats. I don't really see any reason why anyone would want to do that though since a 40+10 one star's stats will be worse than an unmerged level 40 five star.

Alright, thanks for clearing that up. I had an inkling that it might work that way, but I've never fused a higher * rated character into a lower * rated one, I've always done equal merges or lower into higher. Now I see how people are able to get the 5* things for a character on a 4* version of them pretty easily, and just opt to make them 4*+10... interesting to say the least

Update 2.1 just came out, and here's some stuff from the datamine that we will no doubt have the actual info for in-game tomorrow;

The new characters are Micaiah, Sothe, Zelgius, and Oliver. Oliver will be part of a GHB come the 14th. Stats for those who care;

Micaiah 35/35/28/18/35 Blue Tome 151 BST
Oliver 42/32/20/23/34 Blue Tome 151 BST
Sothe 39/36/33/22/21 Dagger 151 BST
Zelgius 46/36/33/38/21 Sword Armor 174 BST

There will also be a TT Mini which will feature the NY characters, and that's how we'll get NY!Corrin, Jeorge and Sanaki's weapons are now upgradeable, you can also now view maps before starting them, so you can plan accordingly, a new terrain, trenches, has been added to new maps, and the HM cap is raised to 4000. Further details can be found in the game itself.

I bet people are supremely happy that Micaiah is in the game now. After seeing the video showing off their skills, ouch, they're pretty good, so I may have to try for them. I literally just built Jaffar how I like, and Sothe comes walking in like "I'm you, but better." in some sense. He has L&D 3, and if he gets demoted to 4*, I hope to god he has 3 still so he can be "That unit" and from the looks of it, he probably will be since Zelgius and Micaiah both have a near full loadout.

Edited by TheFinalEmblem

• 2 weeks later...

I finally got her, it took awhile I even wasted all my orbs (max I had 12 and 14) twice but a few orb grinds and on my first try of my third attempt I was able to get Micaiah. I wanted her because her legendary weapon Thani is amazing especially with all the armored units introduced in the game so far. I also need another blue tome unit and I loved her bird and her design. I am currently working on her build, she is a SPD+ but DEF- I am looking for Threaten Res or Res Ploy for her so it will be awhile. 

8qGOf3w.png?1yZY2JlG.png?1