Fire Emblem Heroes on Mobile

TheVader66

On 1/20/2018 at 5:49 AM, TheVader66 said:

I finally got her, it took awhile I even wasted all my orbs (max I had 12 and 14) twice but a few orb grinds and on my first try of my third attempt I was able to get Micaiah. I wanted her because her legendary weapon Thani is amazing especially with all the armored units introduced in the game so far. I also need another blue tome unit and I loved her bird and her design. I am currently working on her build, she is a SPD+ but DEF- I am looking for Threaten Res or Res Ploy for her so it will be awhile. 

8qGOf3w.png?1yZY2JlG.png?1

Nice job. I didn't get any focus characters this banner, but I got my 4th 5* Eirika and made her +3, and finally a Lucina... but -Atk/+Res... despite that, she's still good.

As for Mich, +Spd is nice, allows for some x2 to be reduced, but not a whole lot else, and -Def is still her best -, she really doesn't need it. DB3 is definitely nice if you're looking to thrash any and all Cav and Armor enemies, seriously disgusting. Ofc Sacrifice can help her automatically get into Desp range, so that's nice. I'd take Threaten Res over Res Ploy, because you're looking at sacrificing either a Lute or Sonya for that skill, Threaten Res is definitely better based on availability. The Brash Assault Seal, combined with Desperation, will do wonders for her, there are a lot of Cav units that can counter, and even though Hector's the only armored with DC, people give that away to other armors to. Iceberg or Glacies would be a great special since her Res is already high as hell, though Moonbow can be used as well since it's a faster activation and against armored will basically destroy them even more.

Well, anyway, the event calendar has been released, and holy hell, there's a shit ton to talk about;

heroes-february-calendar.png

First thing that caught my eye: LYON GHB! I've been waiting for him, I assume he's gonna be a red tome user, and I hope to god he's good. Gotta save my feathers back up to I can + him, I used what I had on Oliver to make him +2, simply because I have a need to + when I can. Anyway... after him is Valter revival, and that leads me to think that the next focus will be Sacred Stones based. I have a feeling they'll introduce 3 characters in the focus, and then put 1 more in the Tempest Trial mini coming up, just like the NY units. My top 3 picks would be Cormag, L'Arachel, and Duessel. I have a strong feeling Myrrh will be in the focus, though, and I know my friend will be happy if that happens.

I believe that tomorrow the 2nd round of the Choose Your Legends event is supposed to go up, which means another set of Heroes are probably gonna get Brave counterparts. I think because Ike, Lyn, Roy, and Lucina got them already, they're automatically out of the running. I saw some people wonder if RD Ike counted separate since it was PoR Ike that won. I feel like they should take out RD Ike, since he scored in the top 10 as well, so he's almost a guarantee to win 1st or 2nd. We'll probably see the winners units around the same time as the Brave ones last year.

The Legendary Summoning event will take place at the end of the month. Gunnthra and Fjorm will be in it, I assume they'll also have 2 Awakening and Nohrian Summer units, since it seems to be a theme to put 4 limited units in there, but I wonder if they'll add another new character that's related to book 2 in some way? I don't see them putting Loki or Laevatain in it, like I've seen some people say, that just seems odd. Or they may not put a new one in at all, guess we'll see. There's also the "Special Heroes" summoning event in February going into March. I wonder what it entails? I feel a Valentine's banner would be appropriate, ofc they couldn't do one last year because the launch of the game was so close, but now is the perfect time. The "Movement Skill" focus... for some reason, all I can think of is Armor March characters being in it. Is there any other Movement based moves I'm not thinking of?

Other than a ton of quests happening, there's a planned update coming on 2/7, no doubt it'll be to update the game for the Special Heroes banner, so that'll be datamined and we'll see what else comes with it. This year anniversary is shaping up nicely. Since I got Lucina and am back at 3% for the RD focus, and it's close to ending/the new banner will be shown soon, I'm just saving my orbs, I have 31 right now from everything. I doubt I'll wait long enough to see who'll be in the Legendary focus, since I'll probably be focused more on the New Heroes, but we'll see. I'm still surprised I managed to summon Gunnthra during the last one, but I suspect we'll get a free version of her when we actually see her in the story, much like Fjorm.

---

Well, since the new focus started, I was able to summon 4 times. I got a +Atk/-Res M!Eirika, a +Def/-HP Celica, a 4* Tailtiu (New for me) Who is +Spd/-Def, and Myrrh who is -Def/+Res. I can't complain at all. Also, I managed to beat Infenral Lyon with M!Eirika and 3 Azuras... it's insane, but I'm happy.

The newest notice in the game reveals that in the Feb update, there will be new weapons added to some characters, and some weapons will be able to be upgraded. Hinoka, Raven, Felicia, and Caeda are all getting new weapons, and Zephiel's, Marth's, Alm's, Chrom,'s, and both regular and Masked Lucina's weapons will be able to be upgraded. The Falchion upgrade are grouped differently, so Marth's has his own upgrade, Alm has his own, but Chrom and both Lucina's are the same, since it's all the same Falchion. Can't wait to see what these new things will be.

Edited by TheFinalEmblem
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Wow, been a while since I posted around here. Last noteworthy thing that happened to me was probably pulling a +atk -hp Myrrh. I'll be throwing orbs like crazy at this Valentine's banner, it would be pure gold to get a spare Hector to give her the Distant Counter she's just begging for.

I can't wait for someone to complain about IS not giving us a crap ton of things once this year anniversary stuff is over, it'll happen, I just know it. Seriously, I've been able to summon every fucking day since the Valentine's day focus started, there's so many orbs to be gotten from the daily maps, GHB Elites, and Rhythm Game. Sadly the rhythm game unlock floor 100 tomorrow, so only a couple more free orbs, and whatever is at the top, and the training ones end on Tuesday... but then hey, TT for a ton more orbs on Wednesday! Plus every other fucking thing with log-in bonuses and quests. Good lord this month is spoiling.

I've been doing nothing but summoning from the Valentine's Banner, and it's been generous, at least by giving me 1 or no reds in the summons, usually. I managed a -Atk/+HP (Ew...) Lilina on my first summon, who honestly isn't all that good to begin with, I have better Green mage cavs... and green mages in general. She needs better IVs and work... I just want Hector and Lyn... but instead, the game gave me a neutral Myrrh on my 2nd summon, which I kept since my other was -Def, so she's +1 now, and then I got a -HP/+Atk Delthea on my 4th summon, which almost made me salty as fuck, because everyone else I got was 3*s...

Those GHB Elite quests are fun, but they've been draining my stamina potions. At least TT will replenish them, I still have like 180. I've managed all of them so far, but there have been some problems, like Horse Emblem against Michalis took a bit, and Flier Emblem against Xander took a bit for me because my fliers aren't equipped with stuff like Reposition or Draw Back. Still managed it, but it was hard. At least I can have some +2/+3 GHBs now, like Ursula, Xander, Navarre, and Michalis.

Also, since Sothe now has L&D 3 available at 4*, I've been planning a ton of L&D 3/Desp builds for characters, like Bridelotte and Clair for example, but there's a ton more.

No luck with Valentine's heroes yet. Grabbed a +def -spd Julia (the same as the one I already had lol) and not much else. I'll probably take a break from it to try and finally get Ninian out of the TT banner. Once I have her I figure I can make a halfway decent dragon emblem with YTiki, Nowi and Myrrh. Klein would also be nice since I'm out of QR fodder but I'm not risking it, just going to snipe blue.

The GHB elites are nice, but I'm saving some quests for later. They'll be around for a while, plenty of time for that. Been doing Infernal with flier emblem which is probably my strongest team atm and not much else.

I can't really complain about anniversary content tbh. Enough freebies to pull several times a day plus tons of medals, ores, badges, what have you. There's still a free Vanguard Ike (not set in stone but likely) to come, plus whatever else they come up with. Don't know what some people were expecting. Full roster for free?

I'd love to finally get Ninian, every time she is available in a focus, I use the free summon to try and get her, but always never. I got a 3* F!Corrin this time, so the game is taunting me when it can. I'd love to also go for Klein, if only for QR and BB+, but with Clarine there, I feel she'd snipe the colorless plenty, and Klein's available 5* anyway, I'll get lucky eventually.

Yeah, I feel like it's gonna be R!Ike who we all get. They updated the list yesterday on the Twitter, and R!Ike, W!Tharja, P!Azura, and Hector were all still top 4. I'm glad people have actually been smart about this and not been "I'm gonna vote for my waifu so people can have her!" All top 4 are good in their own ways. Out of all, I want R!Ike the most since I didn't get him, and I've been voting for him the last couple days. Voted for fav characters for wallpapers the first couple, but I found all of the wallpapers online, so... R!Ike all the way.

I would imagine Radiant/Vanguard Ike is winning by a landslide. Beating a brand new kinda-limited legendary Ike revealed a couple of minutes earlier in the stream? Good luck with that. It's amusing to see Hector so high up in the middle of all the seasonal characters though.

Also, I did get Ninian on my... fifth try? Which is great. She's -spd though which is not so great.

It's because everyone needs a Hector. Seriously, he's still a decent unit in the game for being one of the originals. I didn't get mine until a free summon a little after the 6 month anniv, I think, and now he's +2 because one of the Legendary focuses were good to me, and I use him in my Arena Def team with W!Lissa, they're staples for me. Once I can build up V!Hector, though, I may use him instead. Wary Fighter works great with him, and thank god they kept DC, because without that, he wouldn't be as good. Give him Fortify/Hone/Goad/Ward for C skill, Distant Def seal, Bonfire/Ignis, and Pivot/Repo/Swap, and he's pretty much ready to roll. I could keep going, but then it'd turn into a whole analysis of the Hectors.

Nice on the Ninian. I got a neutral 5* Nowi (She's +1 now) and a +Def/-Res Micaiah in the same summon. Those IVs don't hurt her at all, honestly, and I've been using her in the TT a lot and getting good results. Also got a +HP/-Spd V!Hector yesterday morning, so happy, now I only need Lyn. I got 4* V!Eliwood and promoted him as well. Only other 5* Armored Lance user I have is W!Robin, and I got him +Res/-Def... ick, and with those IVs, Eliwood edges him out, not taking skills and stuff into account. I see myself using V!Eliwood in the future, just gotta build him. Also, Robin is putting a stop to my GHB Elite quest steamroll, I just can't seem to find any viable way to beat her with a Cav or Flier team with my current units/builds. If I can get a character like Sigurd for Cav, I may be able to do something with that, as for flier, I just need better builds and probably some more characters, like Elincia for red over Palla. I don't see Ursula posing much of a threat, aside from Cavs, but I'll figure something out, I'm sure.

I'm only trying with fliers, it's been smooth sailing except for Ursula. I couldn't do it but TBH I didn't really try different stuff. There's just so much time to do the quests it almost seems like a waste to get them out of the way so fast.

Robin was a bit tricky. I parked Myrrh at the door with Distant Def seal and she tanked the initial attacks just fine (probably would've gone better with Distant Counter but still no luck on those Valentine Hectors). After that... well, it was an ungodly mess but it turned out ok. Pretty much blocking people from going through the door any way I could while sniping through the wall with Summer Corrin and getting her out of the way with Airzura. When there was nothing but green left I had Elincia walk in and mop up. Beats me how that worked. On the other hand it's a cakewalk with armor emblem, Xmas Tharja kills half the map on the first enemy phase, Zelgius can warp in to finish the surviving blue mage and Hector deals with Robin and the lance.

Speaking of Zelgius, apparently IS added him to the Training Tower and Tempest Trial maps but forgot to change Alondite from being a BK exclusive weapon so he'll always show up with inheritable swords or even weaponless. Pretty funny stuff. Also no Black Luna or Warp Powder.

Yeah, I basically just wanted to get as many orbs as possible for the Valentine units, so that's why I did all I could. Only 4 orbs and a 4* Robin to get left, but I'm gonna wait for that.

Myrrh being flier keeps slipping my mind, I could try and use her to see if she may provide a different result, but maybe another time. Yeah, Armor Emblem for Robin was easy. With V!Hector buffed by a Fortify and Distance Def, he brings down the HP of everything that attacks him to near death, and I think actually killed the Blue Mage, then I get him out and let BK take care of pretty much the rest, also buffed by things.

lol, yeah, I have a screenshot of him from the TT, and he had no weapon at all, only Luna and his base skills. He still does have Warp Powder since that's his and not the BKs, though.

Edited by TheFinalEmblem

I find Zelgius pretty often and I don't think I've seen him with Warp Powder yet. Just Panic Ploy, which proves even a non-aggro Zelgius can be annoying.

Anyway my luck finally turned and halfway through the TT, I have my 40% bonus unit. Good old Hector, just here to fight and to keep everyone the hell away from his daughter. I wonder if I can get another one. I really, really want that DC on Myrrh now after meeting one in the arena and spending a good five minutes just trying to maneuver around her so I could bait her to attack someone on a defense tile...

He always seems to have it for me, odd if it doesn't appear for you. They just need to fix him up in general.

Nice, I'm up to 60K right now, V!Hector being my main guy, ofc, and I'm also using Nowi, Olivia, and Lachesis. Been building Nowi lately, making her basically full on physical tank, meanwhile Olivia has her Ruby Sword and... not much else. She's +7, but I still don't have the IVs I want, she's +Spd, which is great, but -Def, I want -Res on her. Haha, all those shenanigans are always fun to deal with, IMO, but it does suck with how long it can take, especially on more cramped maps.

Getting another V!Hector would be nice, if only for the +, but right now, I'm in full on V!Lyn hunting mode. I'm at 3.75%, which is actually amazing for me, so I'm going all in on blue units. I want to get her and pair her with V!Hector and have a good ol' time. I've gotten, aside from V!Lilina and V!Hector 3 other 5*s, all blue, Nowi for a +1, Micaiah, and Delthea. The game is messing with me.

Up to 4% now... I'm gonna have over 40 orbs come Thursday with the new focus, maps, and quests happening, so I'll be summoning even more blue units from the Valentines event... I really want V!Lyn. Pairing her with V!Hector having Hone Armor and V!Lyn having Atk/Spd Bond AND Armor March means 2 movement for them both, and at S rank support, which I will do for them, V!Lyn can basically have +13 Atk/Spd being buffed by Hone and having Hector right next to her.

Sister and I both decided to put $12 each in and summon... Got nothing of note, except a +Atk/-Spd 4* Rein, who I promoted immediately, and since he was already built, he's ready. Only thing I'm missing for an all Cav team is a good IV Cecilia, then I can promote her and I'll be good. I've officially become that guy... even though Rein has plenty of counters now. At 4.5%! still 16 days left, so I'm gonna keep summoning blues, plenty of orbs to get.

Holy shit that new Possession focus looks sick. Glad they put on Bold Fighter and the one that was on W!Tharja are now on normal units, and P!Celica's Chilling Speed seal is gonna wreck many a high speed characters days. Also can't wait to see what Possessed Takumi's GHB will be like. They went out of the box for this one, and I'm excited.

Edited by TheFinalEmblem

Yeah, I see Robin hurting plenty. With Vengeful fighter, he's probably gonna be slow as shit, but I see him having awesome defense and/or resistance similar to W!Tharja and W!Lissa. I do like that P!Robin and Myrrh are multi use being armored and flying respectively, since a full Dragon team with buffs is still kinda hard, since you'd need multiple Ninians and Myrrhs to put things on everyone, and even P!Robin introduces a new one. I'd just stick him on an armored team for now.

He's probably a better fit for armor emblem. The only thing he'd add to dragon emblem would be... making Tactic skills viable, I guess? Dragon emblem can be pretty versatile since they're defined by their weapons and not movement types like everyone else, now that I think about it. Myrrh having access to Guidance is pretty useful, for instance. Of course, it also has the con of making them vulnerable to multiple "effective against" effects at once.

Celica's Chill Spd also makes me wonder if these unavoidable snipe debuffs are going to become a thing. Gunnthrá's was exclusive but it seems this one isn't. Get those Harsh Command bots ready...

Yeah, I'd put him on armored over dragon, I don't feel I'd see him with Lightning+ and running Fury/Renewal or TA like other dragons I always see. Plus his default loadout is more for armored than dragon anyway.

Yeah, I feel we'll be seeing the skill for Atk, Def, and Res in the coming months, but I also see it remaining on those characters and them remaining 5* exclusive. Ofc what does that mean to super whales who can get +10 easily? But for others, they'll be much harder to obtain.

Yeah, it was super close, but FH!Robin definitely having Vengeful Fighter now did help, though I think it'll still be a 5* exclusive move. W!Tharja with the right IVs is extremely good, even neutral would be good. Anyway, I see Hardin getting the demotion treatment, but that makes Bold Fighter easier to get for me, and I'd definitely put that on V!Hector with Ignis, and since it'll have a 3 charge, he can get it out if he initiates and is countered, and that means a lot of dead people.

Speaking of FH!Robin, I already saw someone in the arena give him Lighting Breath+ with +Res... and I just... why? Yeah it can be refined, but I don't see it worth it, keep the high attack.

Edited by TheFinalEmblem

Exactly. I'm never too keen on replacing the weapons a character has if it's exclusive to them, I will rarely ever replace it, mostly because I don't feel like giving up 5*s for + versions of weapons, or I probably don't use the unit that much. Only exceptions I can think of where I would are B!Lyn and Bridelia with a BB+, but anyone else? No thanks. I saw a build for FH!Takumi where he has a Firesweep Bow+ and just thought "Hell no." Give the man Desperation, keep the attack and skill his bow has, with Fury 3 his HP will go down easily, and Vengence will help add damage. As long as he stays out of danger, he's destructive. I plan on plusing him.

Heroes detailed some of what'll be in the March update;

Rival Domains will be added, which are special maps where you take 20 individual Heroes, so no dupes, and also only 1 song/dance unit, to conquer enemy camps and defeating foes within 10 turns. The first round will open up with the update and a new map will be added every week on Saturday 2AM EST (So convert that to your time zone.) I think this is basically a modified version of the "Towns" suggestion from the survey last month. Looking forward to seeing how it'll be.

Blessed Gardens are the other maps that will be added, in which you can get Hero Feathers, Orbs, and more. Ofc the restriction is you can only use Legendary Heroes with blessings, so, right now, Fjorm, R!Ike, and Gunnthra, and those who have Blessing put onto them. Basically I say try to build a team around the Legendary Hero, so Fjorm can be your blue, then just build around that and give the units you want to use with her Water Blessings. You get 4 free water blessings when you enter so you can start right away, probably for new players, obvs. Duplicate Heroes are a no go in this as well. They'll be added with the update and new maps are added weekly on Sunday at 2AM EST. It says other blessings can be gotten, so you will be able to do other gardens. There will be restrictions by type it seems, so only Water Blessed characters can enter the water garden maps, and so on.

And last but not least, more weapon refinery updates! Soren is getting a new weapon at 5*, Wind's Brand, which will also be able to be refined, but also Eirika's Seiglinde and Leo's Brynhildr can be upgraded as well. It's nice to see Eirika's weapon getting a refinery update... and I'm not saying that because I really like her and she's actually my highest + unit at +3. Even though I don't have Leo, I'm looking forward to seeing how this will turn out, and Soren... I don't really care about Soren, even though I have him 5*, I don't use him.

Edited by TheFinalEmblem

19 hours ago, TheFinalEmblem said:

And last but not least, more weapon refinery updates! Soren is getting a new weapon at 5*, Wind's Brand, which will also be able to be refined, but also Eirika's Seiglinde and Leo's Brynhildr can be upgraded as well. It's nice to see Eirika's weapon getting a refinery update... and I'm not saying that because I really like her and she's actually my highest + unit at +3. Even though I don't have Leo, I'm looking forward to seeing how this will turn out, and Soren... I don't really care about Soren, even though I have him 5*, I don't use him.

This is exactly the same as me lol. Eirika is also my highest merge at +3, don't have Leo, have Soren but couldn't care less about him.

Really looking forward to see what they come up with for Sieglinde. I wonder if they'll make her a bit better at brawling or just go full buff bot and add an extra Drive/Tactic-like effect.

It could go either way with her, honestly. Making her 3/4/4/4 buff capabilities stronger by changing something to a 6 would be great, but also boosting her fighting capabilities would be just as great, since they aren't the best, but in certain situations, she can hold her own.

Legendary Heroes trailer is up, and this time, it's Ephraim as a Fire Blessing character

I'm extremely surprised that all of the CYL winners, not counting Veronica, have gotten 2nd units so soon after the voting, so that means the CYLs will be their 3rd units. I dunno if I can call this a coincidence or not? Either way, looking at Ephraim, his weapon has quite the unique ability. Basically if the enemy is surrounded by a posse, he's gonna make a guaranteed follow up as long as he's going alone, lol. That stance for his A skill is very nice, and the stacking of healing to 80% of damage dealt is insane. Ofc his C skills should be replaced by a Cavalry move.

With who is in the focus, I don't see myself summoning from it, as I'm still trying to get V!Lyn. Sister already said she may give some money to try and summon, but we'll see.

Well, my 5.25% finally broke, and I got a 5* Effie, +Res/-Spd, so pretty good, honestly. Happy that I have a viable blue armored unit now, aside from W!Robin. If I could get DC on her, I could do a lot with her, but I'm not gonna be too keen on giving up a Hector, so it may not even happen. Right now, I'm gonna stockpile orbs until the next focus, and depending on what it is, I'll spend them on the Valentine event for a last ditch attempt at Lyn, or use them on the new units.

Sister gave me money for the game and got L!Ephraim on the first summon, +Def/-Spd, so pretty perfect, imo. Now I have all the legendary units again. Been starting to give blessings now to prepare for the garden. Also got some nice fodder, including another Sothe, so I gave L&D to my B!Charlotte, and she's done being built, haha.

Edited by TheFinalEmblem

Good luck with getting him. I haven't gotten another 5* since him, so I'm up to 10.50%. A lot of fodder though, including 2 Sothe's and 3 F!Corrin's that weren't the Summer version for Draconic Aura. Also managed to get Eirika and Sheena in the same summon, so I finished building my V!Hector. Just want to break this % so I can save orbs for whatever the next focus will be.

YES!!! After wasting like 80 Summoning Orbs I finally got her, I know she isn't as good as Grima Robin but I really wanted her. 

LpnO4lc.png?1

22 hours ago, TooruPT said:

Really like that Ephraim. Watch me blow orb after orb and not get him.

I got Mia though! +HP -atk which is meh but she can take it. Anything other than -spd is manageable.

Hey it finally worked on me. Though Gunnthrá continues to be away from the castle. 

I got Gunnthrá in the Legendary Ike banner. So I guess I'm getting Ike in this one and Eph in the next. Still nothing but that one Mia though.

As for the voting gauntlet... anyone else thinks they really dropped the ball with the bracket? I assumed it was going to be light and dark on different divisions so the final round would be light vs dark to match the theme. Instead they pit everyone against their evil twin right off the bat. Talk about boring.

And mere minutes after writing this post I get a second Mia. ? This one's +HP too but the bane is res. No brainer, this one's a keeper. Also, nice to see IS keeps misunderstanding what people mean when they talk about wanting 5* units at lower rarities. IS, mates. Give us banners with 5* units at 4*, not the other way around. Or just reorganize the pools already. Too many 5* exclusive units, not enough 4*-5* and 3*-4*. The 3*-4* pool in particular has seen no change since the very beginning with the sole exception being male Robin after the two original banners ended.

Edited by TooruPT