Fire Emblem Heroes on Mobile

TheVader66

11 minutes ago, Cielle said:

All I can say is fuck legendary banners, they roped me in again and I spent money. No wonder they plastered Female grimas face all over it.

I got a Halloween Nowi out of it and I got a 5* Roderick who I gave his Fire Lance to my Cordelia. I really hate this game at times and now I want to try for Buncina and Bunny Catria. But we have Tharcia and another Legendary scam coming up.  I love Gacha games.

I wanted Gunnthra because I really need another Green Tome Unit and a Legendary Hero. I hate how slow it is to get Orbs in FEH but at least it isn't as slow as FGO. Also thanks for the Pity Break, Merric.

Just now, TheVader66 said:

I wanted Gunnthra because I really need another Green Tome Unit and a Legendary Hero. I hate how slow it is to get Orbs in FEH but at least it isn't as slow as FGO. Also thanks for the Pity Break, Merric.

Spending money on this game is dumb but I wasn't letting a 11+% go away. I'll spend for limited units if I really want them but even then I'm hard pressed.

I only have Like and Fjorm legendary heroes lol. Those banners are dumb but they hold those characters hostage. Oh and yeah, F2P orb accumulation is tedious and it may not even pay off in the end. I've been burnt real bad. If I didn't get my pity break Nowi I'd probably be pissed.  I'm not even a hardcore Arena player, I float between Tier 16-18. I love getting new characters and building them and clearing game content but idk man. I wish Legendary heroes weren't locked behind a dumb banner but it makes them a lot of money. There was already a +10 Female grima the day she was out.

The new update is fantastic. 

I pulled this as my free summon off of the Nowi and Tiki banner. 

p8Y1nOn.jpg

+DEF/-SPD which isn't bad at all. 

Now I can pull other ones and give her away for wrath. I appreciate the changes to the 4 & 3* hero pool but I hope they take mist off of the 5* exclusiveity at some point. 

I could go on but this is my new account

Add me if you want, rival domains and grand conquest help with more friends. 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 10 months later...

I've played it past year and decided to delete my account.  I adore FEH, but the powercreep is too real.  Every month or so, there is always be a busted unit that can change the meta.  Unless you are not into rankings, then it's still a fun game. I don't want to spend more money on waifu banners.