TheVader66

Fire Emblem Heroes on Mobile

606 posts in this topic

For those interested, Female Robin is going to be featured as the Grand Hero Battle character starting tomorrow! Just like with Narcian before, there'll be a 2* and 3* you can get, so you'd better get a team ready to fight her!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

FRobin's maps were surprisingly easy compared to the Narcian maps; I was able to get 3* on the first try. Her skills seem interesting; she's strong against cavalry and blue tomes.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Makilio said:

FRobin's maps were surprisingly easy compared to the Narcian maps; I was able to get 3* on the first try. Her skills seem interesting; she's strong against cavalry and blue tomes.

Good job, I tried once and got rekt. The maps are purposely set up so you NEED to survive an onslaught the first turn, otherwise you'll lose automatically. Though I'm gonna see if I can trick the AI. Gonna use Roy's shove and push a unit into the area where an enemy can attack, then move them back out of range and see if they'll still move, because if I can get them to pipeline in, I have a chance. Also, there's a new Focus, Battling Robin, which has Awakening Tiki, Hawkeye, Fir, and Maria as the Focus characters.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've played this game everyday since it released. I'm a huge FE fan and it's a nice little time waster. Only managed to pull one 5* though and that's Ephraim. The game is much easier if you have higher star characters because after I pulled him I breezed through the rest of Normal and Hard story mode. Debating if I want to use orbs on the new summons. Wouldn't mind getting Tiki or Fir.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, TheFinalEmblem said:

Good job, I tried once and got rekt. The maps are purposely set up so you NEED to survive an onslaught the first turn, otherwise you'll lose automatically. Though I'm gonna see if I can trick the AI. Gonna use Roy's shove and push a unit into the area where an enemy can attack, then move them back out of range and see if they'll still move, because if I can get them to pipeline in, I have a chance. Also, there's a new Focus, Battling Robin, which has Awakening Tiki, Hawkeye, Fir, and Maria as the Focus characters.

If you have a mage that can instantly kill the axe user on your turn and kill the blue+red mages on enemy phase, you'll be able to follow what I did.

 

 

17 minutes ago, marshmeowlo said:

I've played this game everyday since it released. I'm a huge FE fan and it's a nice little time waster. Only managed to pull one 5* though and that's Ephraim. The game is much easier if you have higher star characters because after I pulled him I breezed through the rest of Normal and Hard story mode. Debating if I want to use orbs on the new summons. Wouldn't mind getting Tiki or Fir.

Fir's not that great of a unit, so unless you really like her (or Tiki/Hawkeye/Maria), I wouldn't recommend it.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Makilio said:

If you have a mage that can instantly kill the axe user on your turn and kill the blue+red mages on enemy phase, you'll be able to follow what I did.

 

 

Fir's not that great of a unit, so unless you really like her (or Tiki/Hawkeye/Maria), I wouldn't recommend it.

I'll have to try out different things, honestly, but I'm sure I'll get it. I'm already at a disadvantage because I have no mages that are actually high leveled/above 3*, most I have are archers. If I can survive the first turn, I can plan out from there. I only played the map once so far, and I didn't really try, so I'll give it a go again later.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Makilio said:

Fir's not that great of a unit, so unless you really like her (or Tiki/Hawkeye/Maria), I wouldn't recommend it.

 

I do like Fir, but I may just wait till the new summons are released. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Some news; NoA tweeted out that in March, there's a new feature called Inherit Skill coming. No other information other than that name has been revealed. The name is pretty self explanatory, and it'll probably let you transfer skills from one unit to another, but to what extent? Depending on how it's done, I'm sure this has the potential to pretty much break the entire game. Imagine just transferring Close Combat onto any ranged unit, that'd be nuts. That's if the game will even let you do that, just gotta wait for the details, I guess.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, TheFinalEmblem said:

Some news; NoA tweeted out that in March, there's a new feature called Inherit Skill coming. No other information other than that name has been revealed. The name is pretty self explanatory, and it'll probably let you transfer skills from one unit to another, but to what extent? Depending on how it's done, I'm sure this has the potential to pretty much break the entire game. Imagine just transferring Close Combat onto any ranged unit, that'd be nuts. That's if the game will even let you do that, just gotta wait for the details, I guess.

 

 I would love to play the game........if the game stopped crashing everytime I loaded it.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, TheFinalEmblem said:

Some news; NoA tweeted out that in March, there's a new feature called Inherit Skill coming. No other information other than that name has been revealed. The name is pretty self explanatory, and it'll probably let you transfer skills from one unit to another, but to what extent? Depending on how it's done, I'm sure this has the potential to pretty much break the entire game. Imagine just transferring Close Combat onto any ranged unit, that'd be nuts. That's if the game will even let you do that, just gotta wait for the details, I guess.

According the to the JP Twitter, you'll have to send home/sacrifice the unit that's giving the skill. Seems like it won't be too bad unless you run into a whale in the arena since not many people are willing to lose their Takumi.

 

Although this has potential of making units like Takumi ridiculous, such as giving him Tomebreaker, Vantage or Wary Fighter. I guess/hope the stronger skills have a steep feather cost or something.

Edited by Makilio
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, TheFinalEmblem said:

Some news; NoA tweeted out that in March, there's a new feature called Inherit Skill coming. No other information other than that name has been revealed. The name is pretty self explanatory, and it'll probably let you transfer skills from one unit to another, but to what extent? Depending on how it's done, I'm sure this has the potential to pretty much break the entire game. Imagine just transferring Close Combat onto any ranged unit, that'd be nuts. That's if the game will even let you do that, just gotta wait for the details, I guess.

Wow arena is gonna be even bitchier than it is xD

 

I wonder who to boost though if that happens.... I'd love to make Tiamo/Cordelia OP though xD 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/24/2017 at 7:17 AM, Makilio said:

According the to the JP Twitter, you'll have to send home/sacrifice the unit that's giving the skill. Seems like it won't be too bad unless you run into a whale in the arena since not many people are willing to lose their Takumi.

 

Although this has potential of making units like Takumi ridiculous, such as giving him Tomebreaker, Vantage or Wary Fighter. I guess/hope the stronger skills have a steep feather cost or something.

Ah, alright, yeah, that'll definitely make people more wary then. Seems like I might have another thing to do with dupes then, because I don't care to send them home, so I just fuse them to the highest * unit of the same character. Even if it cost a lot of feathers, I'm sure people would find a way. I hope to god I'm wrong, though, some units are already bad enough with their basic skills, they don't need others.

 

Better get those orbs ready, as a new focus is started! It involves little sister and big brothers this time around! Klein from Binding Blade, Sanaki from Radiant Dawn, Reinhardt and Olwen from Thracia 776, and Eldigan and Lachesis from Genealogy of the Holy War! Also with them is a new Paralogue with 3 maps, so 9 more orbs, and with the 4th week of special maps, another 6 orbs up for grabs!

Edited by TheFinalEmblem
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think it's interesting which units they chose for the sibling bonds; I expected more well known siblings like Ike/Mist or Raven/Priscilla, or even Linus/Lloyd and Oscar/Boyd/Rolf. I guess we can expect to see Micaiah in the next focus, which will be weird seeing her without Sothe.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Makilio said:

I think it's interesting which units they chose for the sibling bonds; I expected more well known siblings like Ike/Mist or Raven/Priscilla, or even Linus/Lloyd and Oscar/Boyd/Rolf. I guess we can expect to see Micaiah in the next focus, which will be weird seeing her without Sothe.

Well,maybe that's what they're trying not to do is go with well known ones and try to give more lesser known character/games a chance to shine. Half the series pretty much never came out in the west, so there's plenty of exposure it can get. Glad it's slowly changing though. Still hope after Echoes we'll get another remake of one of the older games. My vote's for Binding Blade, but any of the ones we never got would be good.

 

So, my sister bought me some orbs, 23 to be exact. Honestly, I'm not one to spend money, or allow others to do so, on mobile games, but hot damn, I love this game, so I decided to accept her offer. Did a summon and the first 4 units were all 3* dupes. Now I wouldn't be mad at getting 3*s if they only stopped giving me dupes! Anyway, I wasn't too hot on the last one as I clicked it, but then the burst of air came out and I had some hope, though only a 4* was what I expected, and I saw Cordelia come up, but as soon as I saw that first gold star, I was hyped! I finally got a 5* unit myself, and it's a blue one! Safe to say I'm happy, now I'm just waiting until 2AM so I can get another 2 free orbs and summon again. My luck's out the window after this past summon, so I doubt I'm gonna get anything good, lol

 

Well, just summoned, and I got 3* Cherche and 4* Niles, while the rest were dupes. Looking at Niles, he has the potential to be a great mage killer, as he already has a higher Res than Def, and his skills Chilling Wind/Iceberg rely on his Res to boost attack further, and he has Warding Blow and Spur Res, so I'm gonna give him a shot. Cherche, much like many Axe wielders, can be a nice tank, but arrows and magic are not nice. Even though she's 3*, I'll see how she can content with my Beruka later.

Edited by TheFinalEmblem
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/27/2017 at 0:17 PM, TheFinalEmblem said:

Well,maybe that's what they're trying not to do is go with well known ones and try to give more lesser known character/games a chance to shine. Half the series pretty much never came out in the west, so there's plenty of exposure it can get. Glad it's slowly changing though. Still hope after Echoes we'll get another remake of one of the older games. My vote's for Binding Blade, but any of the ones we never got would be good.

 

So, my sister bought me some orbs, 23 to be exact. Honestly, I'm not one to spend money, or allow others to do so, on mobile games, but hot damn, I love this game, so I decided to accept her offer. Did a summon and the first 4 units were all 3* dupes. Now I wouldn't be mad at getting 3*s if they only stopped giving me dupes! Anyway, I wasn't too hot on the last one as I clicked it, but then the burst of air came out and I had some hope, though only a 4* was what I expected, and I saw Cordelia come up, but as soon as I saw that first gold star, I was hyped! I finally got a 5* unit myself, and it's a blue one! Safe to say I'm happy, now I'm just waiting until 2AM so I can get another 2 free orbs and summon again. My luck's out the window after this past summon, so I doubt I'm gonna get anything good, lol

 

Well, just summoned, and I got 3* Cherche and 4* Niles, while the rest were dupes. Looking at Niles, he has the potential to be a great mage killer, as he already has a higher Res than Def, and his skills Chilling Wind/Iceberg rely on his Res to boost attack further, and he has Warding Blow and Spur Res, so I'm gonna give him a shot. Cherche, much like many Axe wielders, can be a nice tank, but arrows and magic are not nice. Even though she's 3*, I'll see how she can content with my Beruka later.

That makes sense, although I guess I'm mainly curious about them pairing Sanaki and Klein instead of Klein+Priscilla since their siblings are already in the game plus the whole spoilers revolving around Sanaki. For remakes, I'd love to see Thracia 776, as it's the only one I haven't played through completion, but it'd make sense to bring it with Holy War. I'd also like to see a combo/remaster of FE6+7 as well.

 

Nice job getting Cordelia. I pulled twice just to see if I'd get anything good, and it was mostly duplicate 3*s that I'm probably sending away, although I managed to get a 4* Eirika on my last orb. I think I'm going to save the rest for the second sibling banner since I'm running out of maps to complete for orbs.

 

Also, make sure you train up Hana, Sharena, and any armored units you have this month. They're required for a few of the quests.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Makilio said:

That makes sense, although I guess I'm mainly curious about them pairing Sanaki and Klein instead of Klein+Priscilla since their siblings are already in the game plus the whole spoilers revolving around Sanaki. For remakes, I'd love to see Thracia 776, as it's the only one I haven't played through completion, but it'd make sense to bring it with Holy War. I'd also like to see a combo/remaster of FE6+7 as well.

 

Nice job getting Cordelia. I pulled twice just to see if I'd get anything good, and it was mostly duplicate 3*s that I'm probably sending away, although I managed to get a 4* Eirika on my last orb. I think I'm going to save the rest for the second sibling banner since I'm running out of maps to complete for orbs.

 

Also, make sure you train up Hana, Sharena, and any armored units you have this month. They're required for a few of the quests.

FE Heroes doesn't care about spoilers, I'm sure. Hell, honestly, IDK what spoilers you're talking about, so I doubt many people will be mad about anything. And I'm sure they have some reason for doing what they are.

 

Yeah, I've completely dried up my source of orbs unless they come from 2 orbs per day, the special maps, and month quests. The daily orbs ends the 14th, and the last special map comes out next Monday. As for the quests, I've already gotten to Lunatic, and I don't really care about the ones that gives shards since I don't use them. Besides, I wouldn't be able to do the one for 4 armored units since I only have 1, and that's Draug. I'm already at the Lunatic ones, and just slowly working towards the ones for the items; orbs, light's blessing, and such.

 

Hopefully after this round of special maps ends, they'll keep putting more out to get orbs, because once the 14th comes around, no more 2 orbs per day for me, only the 1 orb on Sunday. I'm sure they'll think of something, can't leave people high and dry with things like this.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, TheFinalEmblem said:

FE Heroes doesn't care about spoilers, I'm sure. Hell, honestly, IDK what spoilers you're talking about, so I doubt many people will be mad about anything. And I'm sure they have some reason for doing what they are.

I thought so too when they were casual with Julia and the Book of Naga, but they seemed to skirt around Sanaki and Micaiah. It's been awhile since I've played RD, so I may be overvaluing them being sisters, but I recall it being a plot point. Eh, I'm probably looking too into it.

Edited by Makilio
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, some news since it's March. Along with new quests and such, some data miners have looked into the game, and, I'm calling for it to happen sometime next week; we're getting another Grand Hero Battle against Ursula, and we'll also be getting a mini focus featuring Felicia, Setsuna, Nino, and Effie. I honestly called this since Robin's thing said she'll help with the next battle.

Edited by TheFinalEmblem
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This mobile game has been one of the driving factors into using my phone other than work. Love it!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Man, Galeforce is a crazy expensive skill, 500 SP to learn. I just got Cordelia to max level and after spending all the SP she's gotten along the way on other skills, she only has 192 SP... Yeah, I'm gonna have to actually grind this out, and at 3SP per kill, it's gonna take a bit.

 

Okay, so if you haven't already seen or been prompted to, there is an update for FE Heroes to bump it up to version 1.1.0. Serenes Forest, while they say several changes are still unknown, it seems like it's for stuff with the upcoming Grand Hero Battle with Ursula and also stuff with the Inheritance System. It also seems like hackers are being punished as well through enhanced security. Only thing I notice right away is that the character portraits in battle turn red when it signifies the unit is killed, yours or your opponent, just before the battle commences. Anyway, the update is nice, but there's also something else; because today is the launch of the Nintendo Switch, logging in anywhere from today to April 2nd will net you 3,333 Feathers, 3 orbs, 3 stamina potions, and 3 dueling swords as a Special Login Bonus.

 

Another event coming up is the Voting Gauntlet, which starts March 7th and will go until March 12th. It's basically a popularity contest between 4 princes and princesses, Alphonse, Chrom, Ephraim, Leo, Shareena, Lucina, Eirika, and Elise. There's a lot of details to be read, so it's best to look in the app announcement itself. The big thing is the rewards at the end. If the overall vote count reaches 1 billion (Which seems ridiculous, but not so much when you actually read the rules and consider how many people play this game), everyone gets 3 orbs and 1 of each Great Bade. 3 billion makes it 5 orbs and 3 of each, and 5 billion gets 10 orbs and 5 of each.

 

The game continues to be shaping up to be even more awesome each day, and I love it!

Edited by TheFinalEmblem
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Orbs would be nice I guess. The blades are just meh. Gib feathers plox, I'm still at the grand total of one 5* characters in a bajillion tries, if I have to build my own I will. All the shameless hacking in the Arena isn't helping.

 

Also, Team Eirika here. Even though she'll never make it past round one.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, tomorrow starts the voting for the Prince v. Princesses thing. Hope that there's enough votes to get us all those nice, free orbs. I'm gonna be on Team Eirika. Also, there was a notice sent out on the app and it says they're cracking down on hackers, so if you get a message in the "For you" section, haha, good. Glad they're doing something about it and restricting those people and what they can do in the game.

 

Well, the voting gauntlet is up, let the best Prince(ss) win! Also, two new focuses have been added for this event: Prince and Princess. The Princes focus on Leo, Chrom, and Ephraim, while the Princesses focus on Lucina, Eirika, and Elise, so all the combatants, minus Alphonse and Sharena, so grab them if you can/want. Also, new Xenologue maps have come with the event, so go get more orbs, 9 to be exact!

 

Also, it's worth noting, they did implement the EXP thing for beating units lower than 5 levels, you still get EXP, but... it's like 1. Also, I noticed something in the skills menu. For something a 5* character would learn, it says the skill can be learned by a 5* or higher, and it got me thinking... Oh god, please don't introduce 6*s for the love of god.

Edited by TheFinalEmblem
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Decided to pull nothing but blues from the prince focus since Ephraim is one of my favorite characters. Ended up getting 2 5* Lindes instead, which is kind of frustrating since I already have her, but I guess I shouldn't complain on +2ing her. I joined his team anyways; maybe I'll get lucky later.

 

Edited by Makilio
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Makilio said:

Decided to pull nothing but blues from the prince focus since Ephraim is one of my favorite characters. Ended up getting 2 5* Lindes instead, which is kind of frustrating since I already have her, but I guess I shouldn't complain on +2ing her. I joined his team anyways; maybe I'll get lucky later.

 

Dude, holy shit, wish I had your luck, I also wish you could send me one of those Linde's. I say never be angry about dupe 5*s, because as you said, you can + level the character. Though I can see how you'd prefer a new/favorite character over a dupe. How's the fight against Leo going? Eirika is wiping the floor with Elise, having about 260 million compared to 85 million.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, TheFinalEmblem said:

Dude, holy shit, wish I had your luck, I also wish you could send me one of those Linde's. I say never be angry about dupe 5*s, because as you said, you can + level the character. Though I can see how you'd prefer a new/favorite character over a dupe. How's the fight against Leo going? Eirika is wiping the floor with Elise, having about 260 million compared to 85 million.

Yea, I guess I should just be happy that I'm getting dupes of my strongest character. Right now, Ephraim's winning at 221 million to 152 million, but Leo's slowly been closing the gap all morning. It could end up close depending on how things go. The thing I don't like about the gauntlet is that I keep getting the same mid-leveled Fir as my friend unit despite having a good amount of people added.

Edited by Makilio
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.