Fire Emblem Heroes on Mobile

TheVader66

The JP Twitter gave some preliminary announcements for updates for April:

• Adjusting party member starting locations before the battle starts.
  • Adjusting XP gained by 1* to 4* units. The lower the rarity, the more XP they'll get for fighting lower leveled enemies.
  • Stamina max increasing to 99. Orb and stamina pots will be adjusted to 99 as well.

Definitely welcoming all three updates.

Edited by Makilio

On 3/27/2017 at 10:00 AM, Makilio said:

The JP Twitter gave some preliminary announcements for updates for April:

• Adjusting party member starting locations before the battle starts.
  • Adjusting XP gained by 1* to 4* units. The lower the rarity, the more XP they'll get for fighting lower leveled enemies.
  • Stamina max increasing to 99. Orb and stamina pots will be adjusted to 99 as well.

Definitely welcoming all three updates.

Yup, definitely like all three. Adjusting the party at the beginning was something I always wanted so I can put them where I actually want at the start. Allows for better strategy from the get go and also not be screwed by bs, like that map where you're trapped in a room with 1 unit. The EXP thing is also good because I know it's a pain in the ass to level up lower * units, 2* especially, but even 3* characters, depending on who they are, can just be hard to level. And for having 99 stamina, amazing, allows you to do more, and I won't have to be waking up after 4 hours in the middle of the night just to use my Stamina since it refilled, I can actually sleep a full night and when I wake up it'll be near max.

Hopefully in the coming days, we'll hear about the next focus. This focus didn't go so well for me, didn't get any character at all, though I did manage to pull a 5* Camilla during this time, so I'm not complaining. Guess once they get added to the regular pool I'll just have to get lucky. Just wanna know the focus because I'll be back at 20 orbs exactly the day after the focus ends and all the new stuff will begin. I wanna be hyped.

---

The FE Heroes Twitter teased at a possible Easter Event coming on March 30th, and it will come with 2 "Super Heroes." They will feature special costumes of the characters, which is nice. It being on the 30th, the Blazing Shadows focus will still be going for another day, so will these be put on maps, then, or maybe quests. Maybe this'll be the next big focus for the next 2 weeks?

bunny_heroes-300x169.jpg

The person on the right most definitely looks like it'll be Chrom, but the person on the left, may be Ninian?. I was kinda hoping for... y'know, maybe PANNE and YARNE because it's an Easter event of sorts, but I don't think they want to add new types of units just yet.

---

Update to the stuff above, as the FE Heroes Twitter just tweeted out that starting 3/30, Chrom, Lucina, Camilla, and Xander will be available in the special Easter Attire, so it's safe to say this is the next focus. Also, there's going to be special Maps, as well as quests, so that's pretty cool, also. This is nice for me because I'll have enough orbs for a full summon as soon as this releases, and I'll get even more from the Maps/Quests, and also my sister who I know is gonna want me to get Bunny Marx.

So... Chrom has an Axe... Lucina is a blue mage... Marx has a giant carrot spear, which he imagines people are when he's nervous, the damn nerd... and Camilla is a Green Mage. Well then, this is gonna be a fun focus.

Here's an English version;

Note that at the end it says that these units may or may not appear in future summons, so this may be the first set of characters that will be limited. While it sucks, I'm not bummed about it. While these units are mostly different from their normal counterparts, and they'll probably have different stats and skills, I feel having the original is still fine, and these are more like "limited edition." Still, they could appear later, which would be nice. Guess I gotta try my damndest.

Edited by TheFinalEmblem

On 3/27/2017 at 1:05 PM, TheFinalEmblem said:

Update to the stuff above, as the FE Heroes Twitter just tweeted out that starting 3/30, Chrom, Lucina, Camilla, and Xander will be available in the special Easter Attire, so it's safe to say this is the next focus. Also, there's going to be special Maps, as well as quests, so that's pretty cool, also. This is nice for me because I'll have enough orbs for a full summon as soon as this releases, and I'll get even more from the Maps/Quests, and also my sister who I know is gonna want me to get Bunny Marx.

So... Chrom has an Axe... Lucina is a blue mage... Marx has a giant carrot spear, which he imagines people are when he's nervous, the damn nerd... and Camilla is a Green Mage. Well then, this is gonna be a fun focus.

Note that at the end it says that these units may or may not appear in future summons, so this may be the first set of characters that will be limited. While it sucks, I'm not bummed about it. While these units are mostly different from their normal counterparts, and they'll probably have different stats and skills, I feel having the original is still fine, and these are more like "limited edition." Still, they could appear later, which would be nice. Guess I gotta try my damndest.

Hmm, not really interested in any of them, so at least I won't be too disappointed when I don't get them. Spring Camilla seems like she'll be really strong in the arena though. Hone Flier buffs and Gronnblade+ will be a terrifying combo.

I hope they make the units seasonally limited, as they'd probably be able to make a lot of money from whales and die-hard fans with minimal effort while giving long-term players a chance of obtaining at least one.

19 hours ago, Makilio said:

Hmm, not really interested in any of them, so at least I won't be too disappointed when I don't get them. Spring Camilla seems like she'll be really strong in the arena though. Hone Flier buffs and Gronnblade+ will be a terrifying combo.

I hope they make the units seasonally limited, as they'd probably be able to make a lot of money from whales and die-hard fans with minimal effort while giving long-term players a chance of obtaining at least one.

Exactly, I can still get the original of the unit in some capacity, save Marx until the GHB anyway. Still, if I get one, I'll be happy, but if not, oh well. Spring Camilla is definitely who I want most.

Yeah, that's what I think they're doing, since I never saw that "These units may or may not be available in future events." in other trailers. Well, at least I'll have some orbs ready for a full summon once the Focus opens up tonight. Also, the prizes from the Twitter Quiz they did on the JP Heroes Twitter will be able to be gotten from April 7th onward. If everything was answered correctly, I think that means 10 orbs and 5K feathers, which is great.

---

I honestly ain't even mad, elated, actually. Did a summon, and the immediate first unit I pull is 5* Spring Camilla. But with that, all my luck goes out the window.

Edited by TheFinalEmblem

18 hours ago, TheFinalEmblem said:

I honestly ain't even mad, elated, actually. Did a summon, and the immediate first unit I pull is 5* Spring Camilla. But with that, all my luck goes out the window.

I'm in a similar boat to you. I got Spring Xander my first pull. I'm really interested in his B skill, Live for Honor. It gives 1.5x normal badges from the Training Tower if he survives. If he wasn't a limited unit, it'd be nice to put that on a healer/dancer, especially if they ever gave a secondary use for normal badges.

4 hours ago, Makilio said:

I'm in a similar boat to you. I got Spring Xander my first pull. I'm really interested in his B skill, Live for Honor. It gives 1.5x normal badges from the Training Tower if he survives. If he wasn't a limited unit, it'd be nice to put that on a healer/dancer, especially if they ever gave a secondary use for normal badges.

Hmm, I wonder if we're just extremely lucky, or the game has it rigged that the first Green or Blue you pull from gives you one of them automatically, so you at least have one of them?

Just now, TheFinalEmblem said:

Hmm, I wonder if we're just extremely lucky, or the game has it rigged that the first Green or Blue you pull from gives you one of them automatically, so you at least have one of them?

I'll go with lucky. Xander was actually the 5th orb in my pull, and I got a 3* Arthur before him instead of Camilla.

On 3/30/2017 at 10:59 AM, Makilio said:

I'll go with lucky. Xander was actually the 5th orb in my pull, and I got a 3* Arthur before him instead of Camilla.

Oh, okay, I thought when you said on your first pull, you meant the first unit you pulled, not the whole set. When I pulled, I meant Camilla was my absolute first unit pulled from the set. But yeah, I guess we are lucky.

---

Some data miners were able to find out what the next Voting Gauntlet is going to be Pegasus Knights, consisting of Hinoka, Palla, Subaki, and Cordelia, vs. Wyvern Riders, consisting of Minerva, Camilla, Beruka, and Cherche.

I feel I can already tell that Camilla will be a big favorite, but I'm going with Minerva.

Also, along with the Gauntlet, of course there have been new banners data mined, showing the a focus for the Wyverns and Peg Knights, as well as what will be the "Battle Navarre" focus, which consists of Caeda, Sophia, Effie, and Kagerou. While I only have 2 of those units, missing Effie and Kagerou, I'm not gonna bother summoning from any of these focuses and just stick with the Easter one when I can. I'll just wait for another one of those videos that shows someone beating the 5* Navarre map with 3* characters, or something similar.

---

Damn, today's April Fool's Day, and I could've been a dick to my sister and said I summoned Spring Xander just now when I actually didn't... except it's not true now... lmao. There were 4 reds and 1 blue, so I kinda thought "lol, I'm not getting anything." First summon was a 4* Palla, and she's new for me, finally have all the Peg Knights now, I believe. Next 3 were all 3* Dupes of Tiki, Henry, and Raigh. Then comes the blue. Once again, I mentally say "I'm not gonna get anything." The game says "Nah son." And it hands me 5* Spring Marx. That's 2 5*s in a row I've gotten from summoning now. Only missing Spring Lucina and Chrom now. I can only hope to God I'm luck enough, or my sister, despite me already having gotten Marx, will give me some money for orbs, because I know she was going to if I didn't get him.

Edited by TheFinalEmblem

Looks like my luck didn't run out either; I ended up drawing another Spring Xander as well. No idea what I'm going to do with it, as it has a worse stat spread than my first one. 

On 3/30/2017 at 11:01 AM, TheFinalEmblem said:

Some data miners were able to find out what the next Voting Gauntlet is going to be Pegasus Knights, consisting of Hinoka, Palla, Subaki, and Cordelia, vs. Wyvern Riders, consisting of Minerva, Camilla, Beruka, and Cherche.

I feel I can already tell that Camilla will be a big favorite, but I'm going with Minerva.

Also, along with the Gauntlet, of course there have been new banners data mined, showing the a focus for the Wyverns and Peg Knights, as well as what will be the "Battle Navarre" focus, which consists of Caeda, Sophia, Effie, and Kagerou. While I only have 2 of those units, missing Effie and Kagerou, I'm not gonna bother summoning from any of these focuses and just stick with the Easter one when I can. I'll just wait for another one of those videos that shows someone beating the 5* Navarre map with 3* characters, or something similar.

I'm pretty indifferent on all of those characters, so I'm just going to jump on the Camilla bandwagon for the extra feathers. Poor Subaki though, he's going to compete with Alfonse with worst performer in the gauntlets.

Agreed with the banners; even without the Spring event, I doubt I'd pull; a chance at 5* Sophia would just be disappointing. The guy doing the videos is on a no-pull account, so I expect a video each time until he stops playing. He has some interesting ones for the harder Lunatic story quests as well.

On 4/1/2017 at 7:26 AM, Makilio said:

Looks like my luck didn't run out either; I ended up drawing another Spring Xander as well. No idea what I'm going to do with it, as it has a worse stat spread than my first one. 

I'm pretty indifferent on all of those characters, so I'm just going to jump on the Camilla bandwagon for the extra feathers. Poor Subaki though, he's going to compete with Alfonse with worst performer in the gauntlets.

Agreed with the banners; even without the Spring event, I doubt I'd pull; a chance at 5* Sophia would just be disappointing. The guy doing the videos is on a no-pull account, so I expect a video each time until he stops playing. He has some interesting ones for the harder Lunatic story quests as well.

Maybe fuse him into the one you already have and make it +1? Or do something with skill inheritance?

Yeah, I feel that's the smart thing, but 500 extra feathers for winning isn't much of a difference for me. I think it's gonna be the same as the last one for me, as long as Minerva isn't up against Camilla in Round 1 anyway. Minerva will win R1 by a good margin, and then go up against Camilla R2 and lose, then I jump the bandwagon to Camilla. Meanwhile, on the Peg Knight side, as you said, Subaki is gonna get the Alphonse treatment. I assume the final round will be Camilla v. Cordelia or Hinoka.

Well, that's good to know, I look forward to the Navarre video then.

Also, in the coming days, plenty of quests and events are set to end. Tomorrow will be the last day we get free orbs, as 4/3 2:59 AM EST (My time) that's the end of the Starter Support Event. and the Tower Special Quests. As much as I'd like to get those remaining 12 orbs, I could only actually get 9, but they're too much effort and drain too much stamina. Then 4/5 is when the Helping Hand Quest ends, and 4/7 is when the Lunatic Challenge quests ends. Also on 4/7 is when the prizes from the Twitter Quiz will be given. Potentially it's 10 orbs and 5K feathers if all the questions were gotten right, which I assume they were. And the last thing is that 4/11 is when the Arena Daily Quests will end. Knowing this, there'll probably be plenty more new quests/events rolled out to keep the orbs and other things flowing soon.

---

Starting 4/5, the new Voting Gauntlet will begin! They have made some changes this time around, such as having the quests for flags getting changed out each new round, so there will be 3 separate quest lists for each round, meaning you'll probably be able to get a ton more flags this time around, as well as those ones you get by logging in. I myself will stockpile them until the final round, like I did with the last Gauntlet, for a variety of reasons. The rewards have also been adjusted for Rank in Army, Total Rank, and overall voting score. In Rounds 1 and 2, you can get from 500-2,500 feathers depending on rank, but you'll always get at least 500 because the requirement for that is 100,000 and onward, which I think last time, it stopped at 100K, and unranked got nothing. In the final round, you'll get at least 1,000, and can go up to 3,500, and then total rank has 1,000-3,000. So all in all, you're guaranteed at least 2,500 feathers as long as you participate, and of course, being on a winning team means 500 more feathers. Also, they just decided to put one big overall voting score goal to reach; 10 billion, which I think was easily reached last time, and with it comes 20 orbs, 5 of each Great Badge, and 5,000 Universal Crystals.

---

A small thing, but Navarre is coming out tomorrow. Also, the next Arena Bonus units are the following; Spring Chrom, Spring Lucina, Spring Xander,  Spring Camilla, Michalis, Palla, Selena, Sophia, Gunter, and Alphonse. Anna was on my team these past 2 seasons. Maybe I'll switch in Spring Camilla for the duration, or maybe switch out Cordelia for Spring Marx, not entirely sure.

Hopefully the Ver 1.2 update will come soon, so we can get all those nice things, such as placement, 99 stamina, and Hero Merit.

Edited by TheFinalEmblem

Since Navarre is finally available, we have our video! This time starring 3* Donnel/Subaki/Olivia/Sophia. 

On 4/1/2017 at 0:25 PM, TheFinalEmblem said:

Also, the next Arena Bonus units are the following; Spring Chrom, Spring Lucina, Spring Xander,  Spring Camilla, Michalis, Palla, Selena, Sophia, Gunter, and Alphonse. Anna was on my team these past 2 seasons. Maybe I'll switch in Spring Camilla for the duration, or maybe switch out Cordelia for Spring Marx, not entirely sure.

Personally, I'd go with Spring Camilla; every team I went up against this morning had 2+ blue units, making me regret not training Michalis as my bonus unit. Spring Marx is giving me good results though. His high defense and sustain is letting me position in ways I couldn't before since I typically run three squishy infantries and the previous GHB unit.

Since Navarre is finally available, we have our video! This time starring 3* Donnel/Subaki/Olivia/Sophia. 

Personally, I'd go with Spring Camilla; every team I went up against this morning had 2+ blue units, making me regret not training Michalis as my bonus unit. Spring Marx is giving me good results though. His high defense and sustain is letting me position in ways I couldn't before since I typically run three squishy infantries and the previous GHB unit.

Yup, I actually subscribed to the person so I can get the videos right away. I noticed using 4* versions of characters does make a difference, since everyone but Olivia is 4* for me on that team. The enemies moved in a different way, so I had to twist the strategy a bit, but it all worked out in the end, so I got 3 and 4* Navarre. Now... what to do with him... I don't see much in the way of Skill Inheritance from him, so I'll just fuse the 3* into 4* for the SP, much like I do with the others.

Yeah, I went with her, and she has her ups and downs. Awesome attack power means she's able to do a lot of damage in one hit... but that's the problem, it's only 1 hit, and depending on the blue unit, they may survive, I think Azura is the only unit I've run into that can be OHKO. Granted, I have moves to get her out of range, or simply use her to finish off units, or make the weaker for someone else to finish off. She has proven quite well though, so she stays. Also, I've noticed a lot of Jeorge in the arena lately during my runs today, I wonder why? I even had someone with a Takumi AND Jeorge on their team. I feel he just can't match up to Takumi, and it was a wasted spot since he was easily beaten.

Also the Gauntlet matchups have been posted by the Japanese FE Heroes Twitter. It's a bit odd, as the first round is gonna have one Peg Knight vs. one Wyver Rider, rather than having the Peg Knights fight against each other for the top spot, and the same with the Wyvern Riders. The matchups are Subaki vs. Beruka, Palla vs. Minerva, Cordelia vs. Cherche, and Hinoka vs. Camilla. Since there's no set bracket, we don't know how Round 2 will go and who will vs. who. Beruka is definitely going to beat Subaki, I say Minerva will beat Palla, because I am confident as hell and I'm going all the way for Macedon! Cordelia and Cherche is a bit of a toss up, but Hinoka vs. Camilla, I feel Camilla will win easy. I dunno if she'll be Lucina 2.0, but we'll see.

Edited by TheFinalEmblem

49 minutes ago, TheFinalEmblem said:

Yeah, I went with her, and she has her ups and downs. Awesome attack power means she's able to do a lot of damage in one hit... but that's the problem, it's only 1 hit, and depending on the blue unit, they may survive, I think Azura is the only unit I've run into that can be OHKO. Granted, I have moves to get her out of range, or simply use her to finish off units, or make the weaker for someone else to finish off. She has proven quite well though, so she stays. Also, I've noticed a lot of Jeorge in the arena lately during my runs today, I wonder why? I even had someone with a Takumi AND Jeorge on their team. I feel he just can't match up to Takumi, and it was a wasted spot since he was easily beaten.

I wasn't aware of her stats; I assumed she'd be similar to regular Camilla, but that 29 speed with a boon... Ouch. No idea about the Jeorge though; I didn't run into any today, and I always assumed he was ran by people that wish they pulled Takumi. His stats are similar to Takumi's, with less HP and more Res, and one less speed, so running both seems silly unless he has Close Counter, but I'd just run two Takumi at that point.

Navarre is kind of disappointing. He's essentially a weaker Lyn, and she's the weak point of my arena team, so on the bench he stays.

Edited by Makilio

On 4/4/2017 at 0:10 PM, Makilio said:

I wasn't aware of her stats; I assumed she'd be similar to regular Camilla, but that 29 speed with a boon... Ouch. No idea about the Jeorge though; I didn't run into any today, and I always assumed he was ran by people that wish they pulled Takumi. His stats are similar to Takumi's, with less HP and more Res, and one less speed, so running both seems silly unless he has Distant Counter, but I'd  just run two Takumi at that point.

Navarre is kind of disappointing. He's essentially a weaker Lyn, and she's the weak point of my arena team, so on the bench he stays.

Yeah, her stats differ from Regular Camilla. Spring Camilla is has much more HP and a bit more Atk, but slightly less Spd and Def, and much less Res. Plus, unlike Regular Camilla, she doesn't have Darting Blow, so... she's usually only able to hit once, and that's it. She has Defiant Speed instead, which I just don't find useful, It'd be better to just giver her Darting Blow, or hell, Life and Death even. lol, yeah, that's also what makes Takumi devastating if you can't deal with it, Close Counter, but like you said, might as well just use 2 Takumi's at that point.

Yeah, he's very similar to the "Myrmidon" esque character. Probably the best thing about him is his Special. Right now at level 20, he has 27 HP, 24 Atk, 23 Spd, and 12 Def and Res. Comparing him to Fir right now, even though she's 10 levels ahead and stats could be varied in those levels, she's a bit better than him in everything but Atk. He's definitely a character you use to only take out weaker Green units and stay away from the bulkier ones. Well, guess I'll see him more compared at level 40. I was considering putting him to 5* since I'm trying to get the GHB and the main characters to 5*, but maybe I'll go with Michalis for now.

---

lol, Camilla is indeed Lucina 2.0. My sister's friend posted up a picture, and at that point, which I don't know when exactly, but it was Camilla at like 2.3 BILLION, and Hinoka at 2.3 MILLION. RIP everyone else. Kinda wish they would have a Gauntlet that had more obscure older characters only no, you know? Specifically from games 2-5, and maybe 6, since those are lesser known about in the west, then we'd basically be at the mercy of the people that actually know those games and characters... maybe.

---

The Japanese FE Heroes twitter made a post today that we will be receiving those special costumes for Ike, Lucina, Roy, and Lyn sometime "After Summer" More than likely they'll be treated like the Spring versions of Marx, Camilla, Chrom, and Lucina, I imagine. Also, an 8 second voice clip was released as well and was of Ike, so we will potentially be getting Tellius characters soon. We also got 10 orbs, 5K feathers, and 10K shards as prizes from that quiz that went on over the past few weeks on the FE Heroes JP Twitter, and all of them were gotten right.

In other news; what the hell, how did Subaki beat Beruka? Anyway, Camilla obviously has this won, but it's Subaki v. Minerva and Camilla v. Cordelia. I'm still saving up all my flags for the last round and just splurging them so I can get a high rank and also do my part in the losing effort against whoever (Read: Camilla) in the last round. With all the feathers I have, I'll be able to get F!Robin, Ursula, and Narcian to 4*, and then I can also get Michalis to 5*.

Edited by TheFinalEmblem

On 4/4/2017 at 0:21 PM, TheFinalEmblem said:

lol, Camilla is indeed Lucina 2.0. My sister's friend posted up a picture, and at that point, which I don't know when exactly, but it was Camilla at like 2.3 BILLION, and Hinoka at 2.3 MILLION. RIP everyone else. Kinda wish they would have a Gauntlet that had more obscure older characters only no, you know? Specifically from games 2-5, and maybe 6, since those are lesser known about in the west, then we'd basically be at the mercy of the people that actually know those games and characters... maybe.

---

The Japanese FE Heroes twitter made a post today that we will be receiving those special costumes for Ike, Lucina, Roy, and Lyn sometime "After Summer" More than likely they'll be treated like the Spring versions of Marx, Camilla, Chrom, and Lucina, I imagine. Also, an 8 second voice clip was released as well and was of Ike, so we will potentially be getting Tellius characters soon. We also got 10 orbs, 5K feathers, and 10K shards as prizes from that quiz that went on over the past few weeks on the FE Heroes JP Twitter, and all of them were gotten right.

In other news; what the hell, how did Subaki beat Beruka? Anyway, Camilla obviously has this won, but it's Subaki v. Minerva and Camilla v. Cordelia. I'm still saving up all my flags for the last round and just splurging them so I can get a high rank and also do my part in the losing effort against whoever (Read: Camilla) in the last round. With all the feathers I have, I'll be able to get F!Robin, Ursula, and Narcian to 4*, and then I can also get Michalis to 5*.

Yea, Camilla's crushing pretty hard thanks to her personality; it's kind of boring. I wish they'd at least factor in obvious popularity, otherwise we'll end up with a Tellius gauntlet with Ike and his biggest competition is someone like Edward. Older, obscure characters would be nice when they're added, although they should probably avoid lord and meme characters.

Subaki is a surprising underdog; I guess nobody can really compete with Alfonse. It'd be funny if he manages to make it all the way to Camilla. I'm not sure what I'm going to do with my feathers; there's nobody I have that I feel is worth 20k feathers, so I've been leaving everyone I train at 4* level 40. I guess I'll just sit on them until I get something exciting.

On 4/7/2017 at 8:30 AM, Makilio said:

Yea, Camilla's crushing pretty hard thanks to her personality; it's kind of boring. I wish they'd at least factor in obvious popularity, otherwise we'll end up with a Tellius gauntlet with Ike and his biggest competition is someone like Edward. Older, obscure characters would be nice when they're added, although they should probably avoid lord and meme characters.

Subaki is a surprising underdog; I guess nobody can really compete with Alfonse. It'd be funny if he manages to make it all the way to Camilla. I'm not sure what I'm going to do with my feathers; there's nobody I have that I feel is worth 20k feathers, so I've been leaving everyone I train at 4* level 40. I guess I'll just sit on them until I get something exciting.

I like Camilla as much as the next guy, I thought she was great in Fates, but yeah, I get what you're saying, there's always gonna be that one character that will always be deemed "Lucina #." Wonder who'll be Lucina 3.0 Exactly, I'd love to see a gauntlet with older character, probably from games 2-5 since those are pretty lesser known here in the West, or just obscure characters from the more well known games. But there's always gonna be 1 character that's gonna be the top dog no matter what.

He really is, I thought Beruka was gonna beat him bad, but I guess not. I can already say he won't be making it to the final round because Minerva is winning with double his score, and I expect it isn't going to change. The way I do things, I'll prioritize characters that cannot be pulled 5* to make 5*, or my favorites. GHB characters, Alphonse, and Sharena obviously have top priority, already got Anna to 5*, but there are plenty of 4*s I'd like to get to 5* that can't be pulled like that, such as Hinata, Subaki, and the like. Of course, I also want to get my 3* characters to 4* soon, too, but that's another thing of I could probably get them 4* first, so I'll wait.

---

Also, since I assume we're already gonna break the 10 billion mark for votes, those 20 orbs are gonna be nice. Hopefully we'll get them before the next focus starts. I've already managed to get super lucky and got Spring Camilla and Marx on the first two days, and the other two times I summoned, got some decent 4* pulls, but nothing new, so I'm gonna save the 40 orbs I'll have by then and use them on the next focus. Here's hoping it's something awesome.

---

There's gonna be maintenance tomorrow, 4/11. from 6PM-11PM EST to prepare for the upcoming 1.2 update.

---

Version 1.2 has been live for a couple hours, and I've seen everything but the Arena, which I'll do when the swords are replenished. Anyway, love the swap feature, and the new "Equipable item" is a skill, which is nice. You get them through quests, but you can only have 1 of each kind, if you get a dupe, it gets turned into feathers. I mean, the more feathers the better, and it reduces on people getting and using OP skills on everyone.

Also, through data mining, the next focus will have Alm, Lukas, Faye, and Clair from Shadows of Valentia. I assume they're doing this because the JP release of the game comes in about a week or so. I imagine that after this focus, for the next one leading up to the Western release, they'll have Celica and characters from her side. Pretty nice, so I'll save up my orbs, got 18, and with the 20 coming from the Gauntlet, and the bonus ones we'll get from the Xenologue, along with the 2 daily ones, dubbed "A Holy Memorial" event for the next 17 days, I'll be able to summon plenty. Fingers crossed.

The new map types is the only thing absent and will come in the later half of April.

Edited by TheFinalEmblem

On 4/7/2017 at 0:37 PM, TheFinalEmblem said:

Version 1.2 has been live for a couple hours, and I've seen everything but the Arena, which I'll do when the swords are replenished. Anyway, love the swap feature, and the new "Equipable item" is a skill, which is nice. You get them through quests, but you can only have 1 of each kind, if you get a dupe, it gets turned into feathers. I mean, the more feathers the better, and it reduces on people getting and using OP skills on everyone.

Also, through data mining, the next focus will have Alm, Lukas, Faye, and Clair from Shadows of Valentia. I assume they're doing this because the JP release of the game comes in about a week or so. I imagine that after this focus, for the next one leading up to the Western release, they'll have Celica and characters from her side. Pretty nice, so I'll save up my orbs, got 18, and with the 20 coming from the Gauntlet, and the bonus ones we'll get from the Xenologue, along with the 2 daily ones, dubbed "A Holy Memorial" event for the next 17 days, I'll be able to summon plenty. Fingers crossed.

The new map types is the only thing absent and will come in the later half of April.

I'm liking all of the updates, although it seems arena scores are kind of weird right now. This morning I was unranked with a score of 4612 + 280, but now that I'm rechecking, I'm ranked ~7k. I was worried I'd lose out on feathers since I'm not slapping Fury 3 on everything, lol. Anyways, the arena's gotten a lot easier for me since I haven't touched Skill Inheritance at all, but I'm still running into the random Takumi with weird skills. At least I'm not seeing Vantage 3 on every team anymore.

My favorite part of the update is definitely Hero Merit, especially since there's a tracking list. The completionist in me will be determined to try to fill it, so I'm glad I now have something to strive for again.

Out of the upcoming banner, I'm looking forward to Alm and Lukas. Alm's probably going to fall into the sea of red swords, but Lukas would be nice to have since Ephraim's avoiding me still. I'm hoping Celica is next; she's one of my favorite lords in the series.

On 4/12/2017 at 1:52 PM, Makilio said:

I'm liking all of the updates, although it seems arena scores are kind of weird right now. This morning I was unranked with a score of 4612 + 280, but now that I'm rechecking, I'm ranked ~7k. I was worried I'd lose out on feathers since I'm not slapping Fury 3 on everything, lol. Anyways, the arena's gotten a lot easier for me since I haven't touched Skill Inheritance at all, but I'm still running into the random Takumi with weird skills. At least I'm not seeing Vantage 3 on every team anymore.

My favorite part of the update is definitely Hero Merit, especially since there's a tracking list. The completionist in me will be determined to try to fill it, so I'm glad I now have something to strive for again.

Out of the upcoming banner, I'm looking forward to Alm and Lukas. Alm's probably going to fall into the sea of red swords, but Lukas would be nice to have since Ephraim's avoiding me still. I'm hoping Celica is next; she's one of my favorite lords in the series.

Whoa, yeah, the ranking maybe got a little wonky. Still, it's nice you can get more points now, about 670 if you have a bonus character. And I'm noticing it's easier too. Surprisingly, I'm not running into too many Takumi's with Vantage. I have seen them here and there, but not much, and even then, they can still be taken care of easily.

Yeah, that'll be fun, every character basically will give 2K feathers, and that's a nice amount, but it'll take a bit to get there.

I've got 45 orbs now and am waiting for the Focus. W/o knowing of any events or special things they might surprise us with, I'll be able to pull from this focus 4 times in the entire time. I imagine they'll either make Celica and some people from her side the next focus, or wait until the first week of May leading up to the Western release, so there's that, but I hope to see her, too.

---

Well, the new focus is here, and I summoned 3 times since I managed to get to 60 orbs. Immediately pulled Faye as my first unit. Awesome. 2nd summon round got 5* Abel and 4* Kagerou, also awesome. 3rd pull was nothing special. Anyway, time for me to talk;

Faye's Firesweep Bow... I didn't know it's effect until an archer came and attacked me, and I did no damage. I thought "No way that thing has so much defense at this low a level" I look at the description "Unit AND enemies cannot use counterattacks" Meaning if it attacks me, I can't attack it, and vice versa. There's gonna be some interesting tactics, honestly... It can be used easily to weaken a ranged unit and have someone else come in for the kill, or something to that effect, but it can also be used against you...

Also saw firsthand how the new update transfers skills through the "Merge" command. I merged my 4* Abel into my 5* for the SP boost, like usual, and when I went to look at his skills, he already had all of what the 4* Abel learned, meaning Aegis, Swordbreaker 3, and HP+4. Awesome I won't have to spend SP on those now and could equip them right away.

Edited by TheFinalEmblem

New quests surrounding the pegasus sisters from Shadows of Valencia, as well as 5 free orbs. I've done two pulls for this banner so far , and nothing but 3* units. Guess I can't win every banner. On the other hand, the only fliers I'm missing now are Camilla and Clair; I should try making a flying team once I level up Palla.

Also, Zephiel is joining the crew starting tomorrow, and the JP twitter released his map.

78 HP + two armors + two mages. Seems like it won't be too bad if you have a few strong mages available. I wonder how that guy is going to do it with 3* free units.

On 4/19/2017 at 7:23 AM, Makilio said:

New quests surrounding the pegasus sisters from Shadows of Valencia, as well as 5 free orbs. I've done two pulls for this banner so far , and nothing but 3* units. Guess I can't win every banner. On the other hand, the only fliers I'm missing now are Camilla and Clair; I should try making a flying team once I level up Palla.

Also, Zephiel is joining the crew starting tomorrow, and the JP twitter released his map.

78 HP + two armors + two mages. Seems like it won't be too bad if you have a few strong mages available. I wonder how that guy is going to do it with 3* free units.

Glad those quests came along, I finally got Catria, even though it's a 3* version. Only need Hinoka and Clair now, I think, for fliers. I managed to summon again and I got 4* dupes of 3/4* character I had, so I guess I can consider it a win.

...Ouch, that really hurts, 78 HP with Life and Death AND Wary Fighter. Behind the text, he has 57 Atk and 34 Def, so he's basically another Effie, but yeah, you really need mages for this one. I'm actually curious to see how the person will do it, too. As usual, I'll get the 3* version, but wait for the video for the 4* version.

---

Well, I got 3 and 4* Zeph. The map honestly isn't that hard when you look at it, and in fact, is super easy to do no damage, the knights being super slow, added to the fact that magic users can decimate them with an Olivia present, it's easy. Now... what to do with 3* Zeph. I could get him to 4* so I could pass on Wary Fighter 3 onto another Knight Unit. Though the only one I have with a free B Slot is Sheena... Any suggestions?

Edited by TheFinalEmblem

On 4/19/2017 at 0:58 PM, TheFinalEmblem said:

Well, I got 3 and 4* Zeph. The map honestly isn't that hard when you look at it, and in fact, is super easy to do no damage, the knights being super slow, added to the fact that magic users can decimate them with an Olivia present, it's easy. Now... what to do with 3* Zeph. I could get him to 4* so I could pass on Wary Fighter 3 onto another Knight Unit. Though the only one I have with a free B Slot is Sheena... Any suggestions?

Yea, the map was surprisingly easy with Olivia's help. As for Wary Fighter, I'd say Sheena or Wendy would be the best. Draug and Hector don't want it because of their weapons. Wendy would have to compete with Effie though, so I'd probably put it on Sheena for diversity.

Yea, the map was surprisingly easy with Olivia's help. As for Wary Fighter, I'd say Sheena or Wendy would be the best. Draug and Hector don't want it because of their weapons. Wendy would have to compete with Effie though, so I'd probably put it on Sheena for diversity.

Seriously, she made short work of those maps. Good thing we thought the same thing. I put it on Sheena only a short while after posting this.

1 hour ago, Makilio said:

Looks like F!Robin and Navarre and their GHBs are making a reappearance starting tomorrow. I wonder if we're going to be allowed to get duplicates. They mention that players that have completed it already should try again, so there's going to be some reward.

Also, kind of weird that Navarre's appearing rather than Narcian.

Good to know, maybe I can defeag them now with my higher leveled characters Scumbag navarre :3

Looks like F!Robin and Navarre and their GHBs are making a reappearance starting tomorrow. I wonder if we're going to be allowed to get duplicates. They mention that players that have completed it already should try again, so there's going to be some reward.

Also, kind of weird that Navarre's appearing rather than Narcian.

Yeah, it does seem weird, I'd think they'd start with the first ones and work their way down the list again. Still, I'm definitely gonna try again and get them, it'll allow for + and also transferring skills. Also, there's going to be some "Timed Special Missions" along with them. They're connected to the GHBs, given the wording, but there's no details yet. I speculate it'll be quests that give away characters, like what they're doing with the Peg Sisters right now, but different requirements of course. If it actually nets us other GHBs, I'll be happy, especially Michalis. Either way, can't wait.