Fire Emblem Heroes on Mobile

TheVader66

Man, Fire Emblem is going out in full force this month with EVERYTHING! Starting on 7/7 and going until 7/21, a new Tempest Trials, subtitled Resonating Fangs is going to start. They have made a note the changes of the scores for Normal and Hard have been increased, as well as any enemies defeated will stay defeated, should you lose all your units, and their HPs will either remain the same, or get 20% taken off, depending on what's lower. That will makes things a TON easier, and probably encourage people to run Lunatic more.

Looking into the details, Resonating Fangs is an Echoes themed Trials, as the 5* character shown is Pro Jared Tobin, and the bonus characters are all Echoes ones, excluding Sharena. I am excited because I thought Tobin was awesome in Echoes and I actually expressed wanting him. Also, this'll mean a lot more orbs, but also doing pretty much only this for the next 2 weeks, or until I reach 99,999... Let the fun begin!

A new Focus for the Trials has also been released and features Alm, Mae, Boey, and Faye, and will go all the way through the end of the Trial.

There's also going to be some sort of event, not sure what, starting 7/6, beginning with Alm and Celica. A set of maps maybe? Edit: Okay, so it's gonna work like the GHB, but instead of getting the heroes, you get orbs instead.

Edited by TheFinalEmblem

Version 1.5 is live, and with it comes with the new Chain Challenge and Squad Assault! Also, from 7/6 to 7/20, 2 free orbs a day! Chain Challenge lets you challenge the story and paralogue maps in quick succession for 200 feathers each in Normal and 400 for the last maps, 400 for Hard and 800 for the last maps, and 2 orbs each for Lunatic and 4 orbs for the last maps, totaling up to 72 orbs and 21,600 feathers. As for the Squad Assault, it gives you 2 orbs and the Squad Ace A 1 Seal, which gives HP+3.

So just from the 74 you get from the maps now, and what we'll also get from the Hero Bonds Battle coming tomorrow, as well as the Tempest Trials on 7/7, I assume the total will be around 100 orbs, so enough for 5 summons. That's crazy. The Chain Challenge Lunatic Maps taking 20/30 stamina, though, is pretty nuts, and will probably be worked towards gradually. Still, it'll definitely be possible to do all of it, even after the Tempest Trial, which I'm gonna shoot for 99,999 again. I wonder what'll be coming during the later part of the month, since the beginning is already so loaded.

So I summoned and got 5* Elise, so I'm pretty happy. I may have yet to get a Summer character, but 3 of the 4 times I've summoned this month I've gotten new characters, the other 3 being 4* Lucius and Fae.

I've also done the first set of Lunatic maps, and I will say that the 5 maps are much easier than the 10 map ones, but that 4 orbs is so worth it. Right now, I can say it's probably best to have a healer with you at all times, and maybe a dancer/singer too, if you can, as they'll help immensely. The characters all have buffed stats, but they don't have skills, or a whole lot anyway, so that makes the challenge nice. I'm gonna keep doing only the 2 orb maps for now and tackle the 4 orb ones later.

Edited by TheFinalEmblem

I'm still frustrated over the summer summoning event. I had nearly 200 orbs stockpiled for both the spring and bridal summons and managed to summon everyone but Charlotte with them. I didn't even have twenty for the summer one. At least they're being super generous with the orbs. 

I managed to beat the Alm and Celica maps, so I'm going back to the story maps, and I need to try a bit harder and plan a bit more, those things can get hard, and without the right characters, it's basically an instant loss. I'm glad the Tempest Trials starts tomorrow, it'll be an easier way to get orbs, for the time being, and also Tobin!

The Trials are here, and thank goodness Tobin actually comes with skills! He has an Armorslayer, Pivot, Atk +3, and Seal Spd 3. Can't wait to see his stats. The Seals this time around are Resistence +1, and Phantom Spd 1, which says "When any skill compares this unit's Spd stat to another unit's, this unit's spd stat is counted as +5 over actual value." I feel like I think I understand it, but I also think it's just a complicated way of saying Spd +5, even though that's probably wrong. The daily quests will also get doubled halfway through the event, so right now, you can get a stamina potion, 1,500 universal crystals, and 150 feathers a day, so starting 7/14, it'll be 2, 3,000, and 300 a day, which is pretty good. I love me some Stamina potions. Also, has anyone noticed a distinct lack of Light's Blessings being given out, at all? I haven't had to use any since Ike's Maps quests, and I have about 7, but it feels like they haven't been given in forever. Just an observation

Also, the last map of the Trial hurts, not in a "Oh god these enemies are hard" sense, but the "Oh god the Echoes feels" sense. Now I just gotta find a surefire way to beat the map like I did with the last trials. I can already see the trials are MUCH easier, and I enjoy that, but the last map can be a bit more difficult. It looks like the set up is a ranged unit on the left side with a regular red/blue/green unit by them, a ranged unit above Celica, and a cav to the right of her. Getting the archer on the left side and the cav on the right is really important to do fast because Celica moves immediately, where as Veronica in the previous Trial usually waited a turn or 2 before moving. Clustering into the defensive tiles isn't the best thing. I wish I had someone who could take out Celica was effectively as Roy did with Veronica. Because of the clustering, it's pretty hard, though my best choices are Cordelia and Roderick. Roderick has Drag Back, so he could get out of range of someone, and along with a dancer/singer, could kill her, and Cordelia could destroy Celica, but because of the cluster, she is immediately put in danger.

The game dropped a sneaky little 1.5.1 update to fix the situation where some people couldn't get their log-in orbs, so as a result, everyone will receive 10 orbs on 7/13.

---

A new focus came out today; Hone Atk! Who cares about the move, though, it’s the character’s that are amazing. Nino, Sanaki, and F!Corrin. Nino is definitely one of the most used mages, and Sanaki, I feel, is underrated. She can have huge attack, along with Triangle Adept 3, she can level Hectors with ease. F!Corrin would at least make my sister happy if I got her 5*, haha.

A new set of maps is coming tomorrow, and it's gonna be similar to the last set of maps that the artist for Awakening/Fates put together, I believe. Anyway, 10 orbs are up for grabs.

---

Summoned and got 3* Oboro and Lon'qu, 4* Seliph and Eliwood, and 5* Tikini! (Summer Tiki) Pretty nice, everyone pretty much had a use besides Oboro. Promoted Lon'qu to 4* and gave Vantage to Camus, so now I just need an extra Hinata to get Fury 3 off of and give it to him. I just fused Seliph and Eliwood into the other 4*s I had to make them +1.

---

Berkut GHB is coming next week!

berkut-heroes-art.jpg

Even more news, but there's gonna be 2 new focuses coming tomorrow, and lasting until 7/28. Featuring characters from Alm’s Army and Celica’s Army. On Alm’s side, we have Mathilda, Gray, and Delthea, and on Celica’s side, we have Leon, Saber, and Sonya. Absolutely awesome, I love that they’re going all in with Echoes this month… I just wish it didn’t coincide with the Summer Focus, because I doubt anyone’s really gonna wanna summon for these characters right now, and I REALLY want them, specifically Delthea, Saber, and Sonya. Anyway, let’s move onto what they have.

Mathilda has Ridersbane+, which is exactly what it sounds like. Glad we’re getting some physical cavalry killers now, as magic was the only way before. Rally Res. Cancel Affinity 3, which states “Any weapon triangle affinity granted by unit’s skills is negated. If affinity disadvantage exists, weapon triangle affinity granted by foe’s skill is reversed.” So basically any Triangle Adept skill or Ruby Sword/Sapphire Lance/Emerald Axe automatically becomes opposite. Ouch. And her last skill is Hone Atk.

Gray comes with Zanbato+, another cavalry killer, Swap, Wind Boost 3, and Sword Valor 3, which works the same as the other Valor moves. Nothing much here besides Valor and a sword cavalry killing weapon.

Delthea has Dark Aura, which grants adjacent allies who use swords, lances, axes, or dragonstones Atk+6 through their next action at the start of their turn. Holy crap that’s the level of boost you get on armor/cavalry/flier stuff. Let’s go. Miracle as her special, Death Blow 3, and Drive Atk 2, which gives Allies within 2 spaces +3 Atk during combat. An overall boost of +9 Attack can be nuts.

On Celica’s Army, we first have Leon, who comes with Slaying Bow+, which accelerates Special trigger, Ignis, Speed +3, and Guard 3. I can already assume he’s gonna have some beefy Def and nice Spd, but probably at the cost of Res and Atk, which is why his special is what it is.

Saber comes with Slaying Edge+, another Special acceleration weapon, Aegis, HP/Spd 2, which increases HP+4 and Spd +2, and Shield Pulse 3, which states “If unit’s Special triggers on a foe’s attack, Special cooldown count -2 at start of turn 1. Unit takes 5 less damage when special triggers.” I can see why it should be used in tandem with the Aegis or other special that escapes me right now. Pretty cool.

Sonya comes with Dark Excalibur, which grants +10 damage when Special triggers… and her special is Moonbow (Ouch! Slap a quickened pulse on the lady!) Mirror Strike 2, which grants Atk/Res+4 if unit initiates attack, and Res Ploy 3, which works like all the other ploys. She knock’s her foe’s down, then kicks the crap outta them!

Also, it’s worth noting that Clive is seen in the story map, so that means he’ll probably be the next GHB after Berkut. Anyway, more character, and more orbs!

---

Not sure what this is about, but the FEH twitter posted this:

DElWeCrUMAEK4Nc.jpg

After going to google translate and looking at the bastardized translation, it looks like this is a list of the top 5 characters people have gotten that are available from the free maps that rotate. It seems like Olivia is the #1 unit, Virion is #2, Lissa is #4 (I didn't bother trying to translate anymore). It goes on to say something about "Hero Warfare" is being carried out each day, and also to challenge the special map, presumably the rotating maps.

Edited by TheFinalEmblem

• 2 weeks later...

I didn't feel like wasting orbs on the new banners since I haven't played Echoes and don't really know any of the characters but Delthea is kind of cute so I figured I'd roll once and forget about it forever.

First orb I tap? Delthea. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Second orb I tap? Young Tiki. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

The rest was 3* garbage but talk about getting my money's worth (even if I didn't spend any). Apparently Delthea is a slightly worse Linde and the best character out of the six by a landslide, too. Sadly her IVs sort of rained on my parade, her being +def -spd which is probably the worst possible combination but eh, still decent. And I have Linde anyway. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

5 hours ago, TooruPT said:

I didn't feel like wasting orbs on the new banners since I haven't played Echoes and don't really know any of the characters but Delthea is kind of cute so I figured I'd roll once and forget about it forever.

First orb I tap? Delthea. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Second orb I tap? Young Tiki. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

The rest was 3* garbage but talk about getting my money's worth (even if I didn't spend any). Apparently Delthea is a slightly worse Linde and the best character out of the six by a landslide, too. Sadly her IVs sort of rained on my parade, her being +def -spd which is probably the worst possible combination but eh, still decent. And I have Linde anyway. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Good job on the rolls. I'm jealous of you and my friend for getting Delthea on first summon. Honestly, hearing she's a slightly worse Linde is music to my ears, I may have Olwen and Ursula 5*, and they can do pretty good for themselves, but they aren't as standout as Linde and Reinhardt are, so a slightly less version of one of them would be nice. With her skills, being able to give +9 attack to anyone with a non-ranged weapon is super nice. Yup, IVs will always be something that can totally kill you. The Julia I got, who is a mainstay in my team (She's got almost 10K SP for crying out loud), is -Spd/+Def, which is literally the worst one. Still, that +Def has gotten me out of some pickles, along with my Xander giving +10 def to whoever he's near.

Until the Summer Banner ends, I still won't summon from anything else. I've gotten Tiki, so I'm already happy, but if I can get another character, that'd be awesome. As much as I love and want Delthea, Saber, and Sonya, I'll have to settle for getting them after August 1st when the Summer Banner is over, and when some of them will be available 4*

Edited by TheFinalEmblem

7 hours ago, TheFinalEmblem said:

Until the Summer Banner ends, I still won't summon from anything else. I've gotten Tiki, so I'm already happy, but if I can get another character, that'd be awesome. As much as I love and want Delthea, Saber, and Sonya, I'll have to settle for getting them after August 1st when the Summer Banner is over, and when some of them will be available 4*

Summer banner is kind of overstaying its welcome if you ask me. All limited characters so it's natural to keep it around a bit longer but... meh. No Bride Cordelia in there keep me interested. Got Robin early in the event, will probably save my orbs until the next big one.

Good job getting Julia, wish I had her. I have a ton of decent blue tomes but nothing to show for red and green except for the blade users. Which are nice of course but their teams are kind of set in stone, not a lot of room for experiments.

Edited by TooruPT

7 hours ago, TooruPT said:

Summer banner is kind of overstaying its welcome if you ask me. All limited characters so it's natural to keep it around a bit longer but... meh. No Bride Cordelia in there keep me interested. Got Robin early in the event, will probably save my orbs until the next big one.

Good job getting Julia, wish I had her. I have a ton of decent blue tomes but nothing to show for red and green except for the blade users. Which are nice of course but their teams are kind of set in stone, not a lot of room for experiments.

I can see why you feel that way, the focuses don't usually last longer than 2 weeks and a couple days, at most, even limited ones, and it's at that point, yet we still have another 16 days to go. It doesn't help that all the other things going on at the same time make it feel even longer; the Bound Hero Battles ended not too long ago, the Tempest Trials are still going on, and with the 2 new focuses with their maps and Berkut coming later this week, the whole month is just packed to the brim with everything. This saturation maybe makes it feel like it's lasting so much longer, at least to me it is. I like that they're treating this Tempest Trials time as a way to add even more Echoes stuff, but I don't like when they put a standard focus alongside a limited focus. I mean, if it gets people to buy orbs to try and get the limited stuff faster, then hey, they're doing it right. Still, this month has been insane with orbs on it's own w/o purchasing. After the Trials, I imagine the only thing that'll be done for the last half of the month will be a Gauntlet, and maybe slide in Clive's GHB.

GJ on Robin, she and Freddy are the ones I want most. I don't see August having any limited focus, so that's good, but September they'll probably have one with characters in kimono/yukata, and then October will have a Halloween one. I doubt anything will come in November, but December will definitely have a Christmas focus.

---

The bonus characters for the next 2 weeks have been shown. Gives me an excuse to promote Clarisse now, though.

DE5644YUIAAHNlZ.jpg

Edited by TheFinalEmblem

Berkut is coming tomorrow! I like his map. His weapon is Berkut's Lance+, which gives +4 Res if he's being attacked. Surprised they didn't give him another lance from the game, though it probably would've just made him another character with built in Distant Counter. The skills he has up there, C skill is Ward Cavalry, and his A skill looks like those Earth/Wind/Fire Boosts, so this must be Water, and will increase his Res. This dude is a Res enhancing machine, but I guess we'll see his actual stats later. Can't tell his special skill, though.

DE6y-y6UIAAvnIg.jpg

Edited by TheFinalEmblem

2 hours ago, TheFinalEmblem said:

Berkut is coming tomorrow! I like his map. His weapon is Berkut's Lance+, which gives +4 Res if he's being attacked. Surprised they didn't give him another lance from the game, though it probably would've just made him another character with built in Distant Counter. The skills he has up there, C skill is Ward Cavalry, and his A skill looks like those Earth/Wind/Fire Boosts, so this must be Water, and will increase his Res. This dude is a Res enhancing machine, but I guess we'll see his actual stats later. Can't tell his special skill, though.

It's  烈火 (Rekka/Blazing Flame). Same as Jeorge.

https://game8.jp/fe-heroes/skill/122036

Also, something quite unexpected happened and I think I may be giving Delthea a second chance after all. I'll skip the details and leave you all with the results.

Dmk7qcZ.jpg

?

Second one was +atk -def too. July is my new favourite month.

Just now, TooruPT said:

It's  烈火 (Rekka/Blazing Flame). Same as Jeorge.

https://game8.jp/fe-heroes/skill/122036

Also, something quite unexpected happened and I think I may be giving Delthea a second chance after all. I'll skip the details and leave you all with the results.

Dmk7qcZ.jpg

1f602.png

Second one was +atk -def too. July is my new favourite month.

Ah, alright.

Also, lol, nice job. Only month I ever managed to get 2 of the same 5*s in the same focus period was the Mystery of the Emblem focus, I got 2 Roderick's. Overall, only other 5* I've gotten a dupe of is Cordelia. It always feels good to get a dupe 5*, especially if it's with an IV that you want.

She's my second dupe. First one was Olwen, but I'd trade them both for her brother. Sadly it just doesn't work that way.

Cordelia is very nice, I only have a 4* and she's -atk IIRC... kind of hard convincing myself to use 20k feathers on a unit with bad IVs. Roderick and Katarina were the units I was aiming for in the FE3 banner but I ended up drawing my second Olwen instead. :P

Summoned and got not a whole lot. 3* dupes of Virion, Henry, and Hana. 4* Hinata, who I chucked at Camus for Fury 3, and 4* Florina, who I chucked at Julia if only for Darting Blow 3, just because. On a -Spd Julia, it still won't do much, boosting her speed to only 29 when attacking, and that'll only really do something against the slowest of the slow. Mostly did it so she could learn something that could be useful, should I get another Julia that isn't -Spd in the future, as I don't see myself sacrificing someone for L&D anytime soon... really need to have a character introduced that learns it at 4*. Hell, Fury and Vantage got 4* learners, and people use those skills plenty, why make L&D 3 so hard? Still, any L&D is nice no matter what, so I may sacrifice a 3/4* Hana dupe if I get another in the future.

Maybe Wind Boost could help a -spd Julia? Not much different from Darting Blow on player phase and depends on her less than stellar HP, but it could prevent a double on enemy phase (which I'd say is the main problem for a slow, heavy-hitting mage). Not exactly a widely available skill though, not many people willing to throw a Gray of Charlotte at a low HP character just to see if it works.

Would be nice to have a 4* L&D3 option, yeah. I guess they don't want to make it too easy to boost a character's attack and speed in one go? The only other options are what, Bride Cordelia's Rally and Spring Lucina's Swift Sparrow? L&D2 alone can give characters like Linde or Nino godlike player phases.

On 7/18/2017 at 1:18 PM, TooruPT said:

Maybe Wind Boost could help a -spd Julia? Not much different from Darting Blow on player phase and depends on her less than stellar HP, but it could prevent a double on enemy phase (which I'd say is the main problem for a slow, heavy-hitting mage). Not exactly a widely available skill though, not many people willing to throw a Gray of Charlotte at a low HP character just to see if it works.

Would be nice to have a 4* L&D3 option, yeah. I guess they don't want to make it too easy to boost a character's attack and speed in one go? The only other options are what, Bride Cordelia's Rally and Spring Lucina's Swift Sparrow? L&D2 alone can give characters like Linde or Nino godlike player phases.

Yeah, I thought about that, but haven't gotten a dupe unit that has that skill, so, oh well. And actually her HP is pretty good for a mage, she's actually on the higher end, maybe a handful of mages have more HP than her, like Henry, Odin, and Merric, and probably a couple others, but still pretty good.

Yeah, understandable, but I'm sure it'll happen eventually.

Also, managed to beat all of the Berkut maps. Infernal took some cheesing with Wings of Mercy. I'm glad my Camus got Fury 3 when he did, without it, his HP wouldn't hit the range for Palla to just say deuces to everyone she baited, and take out the green mage, and then leave everything else to Ursula, Camus, and Olivia.

---

New focus is going on, Cavalry units, specifically Eldigan, Olwen, and Titania.

---

Another new focus is going on; heroes with Quick Riposte! It features Subaki, Leo, and Klein

Edited by TheFinalEmblem

Ehh. Not really a fan of Quick Riposte or that trio. Life and Death banner when. ? I guess I could try to get Leo and feed him to Faye for Savage Blow? Or Klein for Death Blow but I've got that covered already, drew my fair share of his 4* version already.

There's also a Lloyd GHB rerun coming tomorrow, apparently.

6 hours ago, TooruPT said:

Ehh. Not really a fan of Quick Riposte or that trio. Life and Death banner when. 1f617.png I guess I could try to get Leo and feed him to Faye for Savage Blow? Or Klein for Death Blow but I've got that covered already, drew my fair share of his 4* version already.

There's also a Lloyd GHB rerun coming tomorrow, apparently.

It can be used pretty well, actually, especially with characters like Camus or Xander, who run Fury 3, Camus more than Xander simply because he can outspeed more things. And if you have a healer on standby to put his HP back over 70%, you're pretty set. I'll pass on it this time, though, Summer Banner is still going. Also, awesome.

2 hours ago, Auralancer42 said:

Hmm... To try for a Leo and Quick Riposte or save for the next special event... 

This is the first ability one that's tempted me. 

I would say try for Leo, since he's 5* Exclusive, so your chances at getting him here are doubled, and he's a pretty nice unit; Quick Riposte for one thing, and he has Gravity built into his tome. I say this because the next special event (Assuming you mean limited characters) probably won't be coming until September, if I had to guess.

1 hour ago, TheFinalEmblem said:

It can be used pretty well, actually, especially with characters like Camus or Xander, who run Fury 3, Camus more than Xander simply because he can outspeed more things. And if you have a healer on standby to put his HP back over 70%, you're pretty set.

Oh I'm aware, but I don't run healers outside of the training tower and I usually go for skills that trigger on low HP + Fury/Ardent Sacrifice and the like. Can't even imagine running some heroes without Vantage or Desperation lol.

But now that you mention it, I suppose it is a very overlooked skill. I don't think I ever ran into someone that went out of their way to set it up on someone. Well... except Hector, for obvious reasons.

Anyway, I just can't wait for the heroes with Brash Assault banner. Just to see it happen. It's the one skill in the game I constantly have to look up because I keep forgetting it exists.

3 minutes ago, TooruPT said:

Oh I'm aware, but I don't run healers outside of the training tower and I usually go for skills that trigger on low HP + Fury/Ardent Sacrifice and the like. Can't even imagine running some heroes without Vantage or Desperation lol.

But now that you mention it, I suppose it is a very overlooked skill. I don't think I ever ran into someone that went out of their way to set it up on someone. Well... except Hector, for obvious reasons.

Anyway, I just can't wait for the heroes with Brash Assault banner. Just to see it happen. It's the one skill in the game I constantly have to look up because I keep forgetting it exists.

Yeah, I get you, I only really run healers in Tower/Story maps, which is really the only place you'd really need them, but for the arena, Quick Riposte works very well since you can bait a character into attacking, and if you have advantage, obviously, you'll more than likely still be over 70% HP after the combat and can keep going with the bait, especially on maps with defense tiles.

I have it on my Ephraim, but I'd also like it on a couple others. They really need to add a 4 star hero with Quick Riposte 3.

I went ahead and did a full summon. Got lucky as there were no greens, but I also didn't get Leo or the other two. I'm not sure if I'll try again, I like having well over 100 orbs when the special limited summons come in. The Ylissian Summer really sucked for me coming so soon after the bridal summon. 

Good lord they added an Infernal difficulty to Lloyd's GHB. Should be fun, and of course, with the quests, there's 3 more orbs and a 3* Lloyd to be gotten.

---

Remember back in April when there was a little stream for FEH to showcase some of the upcoming things, like Golden Week and Xander's map? Well, here comes another video, this time, it'll be streamed in English too!

As it says, it happens at 8:30PM PST/11:30PM EST. I imagine we'll get more of a look into some new GHB characters, as well as the next focus coming in August, and maybe a new event? I can't wait, that's for sure.

---

Here's the video for those who didn't get to watch the stream, and man, so many good things! There's a whole list of the things that got revealed in a spoiler below the video if you don't want to watch it.

Spoiler

The next Bound Hero Battle will be against Cecilia and Lilina. They show off the map and their skills, as long as the special skills of the other units around them. You'll get orbs for clearing the maps. The map starts August 7th.

The next Grand Hero Battle will be Valter from Sacred Stones. His weapon is the Cursed Lance, which gives Atk/Spd+2 and accelerates Special trigger, but he takes 4 damage after combat, so it's like a partial mix of Fury and Ike's Heavy Blade skill, without the requirements. He also comes with Luna as a special, Darting Blow, and one of the Ploys for his C skill. (The name escapes me) He comes in late August.

The next Tempest Trials will be Echoes themed once more, but with Celica as a focus. The bonus characters are Celica, Delthea, Gray, and Sonya for 40%, and Berkut, Clive, Alm, and Genny for 20%. Clive will be the character given in this one. The seal rewards shown are Breath of Life 1 at 12,000 points and Atk Ploy 1 at 20,000. Begins on August 11th.

Chances and Features with them are Continuous Auto, which will allow you to do auto-battle across multiple maps, until you clear them all or are defeated. Along with it comes Team Management for multi-map battles, so you can set up to 10 reserve teams for multi-map battles. New normal difficulty stages will come for people who may be beginning the game, and the enemies levels will be around level 10.

A score bonus will become active the first two times you do a trial each day, giving you 3x the points for winning. Stat boosts will also come for bonus allies, giving you 10 more HP to them, and 4 to every other stat. (Glad I promoted Berkut) They also earn double EXP and SP.

Version 1.6 update will bring an all new arena mode, Arena Assault, which is similar to squad assault, which throws you against 7 teams in the arena, and you can only use each character once. There'll be special items in the mode. Some items shown were an Elixir, which restores 99 HP to all teammates (odd that it says 99 HP instead of "Heals them to max" or something), Lightning Charm, which deals 20 damage to all enemies, Special Blade, which allows use of Specials for all allies, and Infantry Boots, which grants +1 movement to all allies for 1 turn. You're able to take up to 3 items at once. Stamina and Swords aren't used, so it can be attempted as many times as possible (fun!). There will be rewards based on rank each season, giving you feathers, along with a new item called "Sacred Coins" The function of this item isn't known, but FEH says to stock up on them, and their use will be revealed later on. Starts August 8th!

A Catalog of Heroes is coming (Finally! I don't need a checklist of my own anymore!) It lets you look at all the heroes you have, as well as those you've seen. Ones you have seen but don't have are just silhouettes, and ones you haven't seen are listed as "?" (Looking at the list, it appears there's 159 units, while my checklist at this time only has 149, so counting the new focus at 4, Clive and Valter makes 6, there's still 4 more characters we don't know about, and I'm sure they're part of a later thing) Anyway, it lets you see the character's profile, as well as their summon animation, battle animation, their voiced lines, and their 5* Level 40 conversation, which is awesome.

Max Hero Merit will be changed from 2K to 3K, meaning another 1K feathers from characters, haha. Improvements to the Training Tower and Boosts to EXP and SP earned in the arena will be coming as well.

Probably the biggest reveal is the next special focus, Norian Summer (Which is below). The focus features F!Corrin, Xander, Elise, and Leo, which goes from July 28th to August 30th.

A voting Gauntlet between the two Summer focuses will be going on starting August 1st!

A six-month anniversary celebration is coming! August 7th is the 6 month anniversary, and it'll start with a log-in bonus! Visiting the home screen during the period will net you 2 orbs, and you can get up to 20 by logging in 10 days between the period of August 7th-August 22nd, and ANOTHER 20 orbs during the period of August 22nd-September 11th, for a total of 40 orbs!

Quests and Special Maps will be coming as well. Daily Training Tower quests, Extra Sacred Seals quests, Turn Limit Special maps, and Daily Special Maps. Rewards will be given for all those things.

A Starter Support Event will be coming. A Hero Fest will be coming, and the focus rate will be at 5%, starting August 10th. The characters that will be in it are unknown until the event starts.

There will be a log-in bonus for the Starter Support as well, giving you ANOTHER 20 orbs, netting you 60 orbs in the time period of all those events just for logging in.

For an overall calendar of the things to come;

Norian Summer- July 28th

Voting Gauntlet- August 1st

Bound Hero Battle- August 7th

Six-Month Anniversary Celebration- August 7th

Arena Assault- August 8th

Hero Fest- August 10th

Tempest Trials- August 11th

Grand Hero Battle- Late August

Appearance Rate Changes are coming, starting August 7th, the rate for 3* and 4* heroes are swapped, meaning 3* has a 36% chance, and 4* has a 58% chance of appearing. (Lots of SI incoming!)

Free First Summon is also coming! This applies to the summoning events beginning from August 7th, meaning you can YOLO summon once from each focus for free! This shows that during the Bound Hero Battle, a focus of Cecilia, Lilina, and Roy is going to be featured.

And with this video came a reveal of a new focus that starts immediately and last until the end of August!

I'm done with the Yllisean Summer, and summoning from this now. Along with the massive shit ton of orbs we're gonna be getting next month, I'm gonna love it, and my sister already said she'll chuck money at this because I know she wants Xander.

I absolutely cannot wait for Valter GHB, Sacred Stones rep is always awesome.

---

So... here's the result of my first summoning of the new focus...

RYoUCtg.png

Safe to say, my sister is more than happy. 3 new characters and 2 of them being exclusive, I'm more than happy myself.

Edited by TheFinalEmblem