Episode 3 release date?

17 hours ago, BIOHAZARD-R-US said:

The first two episodes did just drop 2 months ago, and that was two episodes at the same time. i doubt we'll see another episode release until March

If that's the plan why bother dropping two at once? They seemed to have improved the time between recently. 

On 1/19/2017 at 10:52 AM, BIOHAZARD-R-US said:

The first two episodes did just drop 2 months ago, and that was two episodes at the same time. i doubt we'll see another episode release until March

Two months ago? They came out December 20th, 2017, which is exactly one month ago from now. :P

I think Telltale will be releasing their episodes more regularly like they did with their games in the past. They certainly proved that they were able to do that with Batman and Minecraft Story Mode. Releasing a double episode for A New Frontier makes it look promising. I'm thinking a 31/1 or 7/2 release date for the third episode. B)

34 minutes ago, gameoncomrade said:

Two months ago? They came out December 20th, 2017, which is exactly one month ago from now. :P

I think Telltale will be releasing their episodes more regularly like they did with their games in the past. They certainly proved that they were able to do that with Batman and Minecraft Story Mode. Releasing a double episode for A New Frontier makes it look promising. I'm thinking a 31/1 or 7/2 release date for the third episode. B)

2017*? : P

Yeah will most likely be out the end of the month or beginning of next month. I think they will release the physical version next month as well but don't quote me on that as I don't remember the date.

8 hours ago, gameoncomrade said:

Sorry. I had to look it up cuz I totally forgot when the game came out, and where i checked had the wrong date listed. However I do wanna say something about Minecraft Story Mode and Batman. With MSM, Mojang was putting a lot of pressure on them to churn out the episodes, and while I don't know for certain, I can easily imagine that it was also Mojang's idea to add 3 more episodes and a new "Adventure Pass". Batman episodes were also churned out quite quickly, despite not having that pressure from another company to do so. Both games had a lot of bugs and glitches, and Batman's ending was inaccessible for a little while too. Telltale had gotten a lot better with the quality of their games after The Walking Dead first came out, and these 2 games were massive steps back. If they take an extra 4 weeks to make sure each of the episodes are ready, that be so much better.

On 1/20/2017 at 0:35 PM, NightRusticDawn said:

Yeah will most likely be out the end of the month or beginning of next month. I think they will release the physical version next month as well but don't quote me on that as I don't remember the date.

I'm gonna quote you on this anyway, but only because of the fact that you're right. The physical copy will release February 7th. :P

• 1 month later...
On 20/01/2017 at 11:35 AM, NightRusticDawn said:

Still not released and it's March lol...

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/16/2017 at 11:19 PM, Dark Prince said:

Is this game.. dead? Can't even imagine when episodes 4 and 5 will be released. Probably by December... I already forgot about some of the characters from all this wait.

This is why I've stopped buying these until all the episodes have been released. Plus there is invariably a sale soon after all the episodes are released.

• 3 weeks later...