Trophies did not pop for me when not connected to internet

Barriebar17

I just started playing this game Offline. Started with the Survival mode right way to have those trophies done. After 15 minutes done none of the trophies had popped. Tried again nothing. Since I had installed the games a few days ago I thought perhaps there would be a patch out there I had missed or something.

Connected to the internet to check for a patch and BAM all 3 survival trophies popped. Thats why I decided to open this topic and 'warn' my fellow hunters.

If you experience the same just connect and they will pop!

Edited by Barriebar17

• 3 weeks later...

2 hours ago, SecondGenesis said:

I never had "Break the internet" pop, despite collecting all of the audio logs for Catalyst. I tried what you suggested, but nothing. Hope it's not glitched.

The irony of the 'break the internet' trophy not popping, while no trophies will pop in this game when internet is not connected haha.

Wanted to write that I hope it works out for you one way or the other, but I see it has already :) What solved it if I may ask? Was it the fact of PSN being down for a while earlier today? Or had you overlooked a collectible?

By the way I only did 2 full playthroughs and did all the leveling for the 3rd character on the final level. I ended up needing to repeat a few levels for the final Lulszec trophy:

- level 1-1 for the little spider enemies.

- level 1-10 for 'the Protected' 

- level 2-6 for the Siege breakers

- level 3-1 for Ivan (only 3 or 4 Ivan enemies to be found in this level each time,  it's also the only level where he spawns, needed to repeat this 6 times

You probably already have figured this out, but I thought it might be helpful for you or others who will pursue the plat..

• Like 4

On 2/7/2017 at 7:44 PM, Barriebar17 said:

The irony of the 'break the internet' trophy not popping, while no trophies will pop in this game when internet is not connected haha.

Wanted to write that I hope it works out for you one way or the other, but I see it has already :) What solved it if I may ask? Was it the fact of PSN being down for a while earlier today? Or had you overlooked a collectible?

By the way I only did 2 full playthroughs and did all the leveling for the 3rd character on the final level. I ended up needing to repeat a few levels for the final Lulszec trophy:

- level 1-1 for the little spider enemies.

- level 1-10 for 'the Protected' 

- level 2-6 for the Siege breakers

- level 3-1 for Ivan (only 3 or 4 Ivan enemies to be found in this level each time,  it's also the only level where he spawns, needed to repeat this 6 times

You probably already have figured this out, but I thought it might be helpful for you or others who will pursue the plat..

Yeah, Ironic alright :) The trophy eventually popped, but I never got a notification for it, which was weird. I had the same enemies left as you to grind out for Lulszec as well.

• 11 months later...

out of all the games i decided to play when my internet isnt working it had to be this 1, at least i got some clarity here as to why my trophies weren't popping. Hopefully they do when i get my net back.+

just a heads up for anyone else, it seems that any of the other trophies wont unlock when u don't have an internet connection. -_-

Edited by Leenewbe

• 2 years later...