So...where did your name come from?

SeekNirvana

I could've sworn this was a topic before, but my Search-Fu has failed me :facepalm: Well I'll humor this topic just incase I'm wrong and it takes off. It's simple, My wife is my Tigress and I am her Lion. Hence, TigressLion, simple. I'll include the forum name too; On PSNP I only know of 2 lolicons, myself and Satoshi. Most of the time people want their name to be unique, I figured being one of 2 known Lolicons is pretty unique, so I based my name around it haha.

Edited by Lion of the Lolis

24 minutes ago, SeekNirvana said:

My PSN name is a line Yoshimitsu says in Soul Calibur V, it reminded me of Digital Devil Saga.

2 minutes ago, Lion of the Lolis said:

I could've sworn this was a topic before, but my Search-Fu has failed me :facepalm: Well I'll humor this topic just incase I'm wrong and it takes off. It's simple, My wife is my Tigress and I am her Lion. Hence, TigressLion, simple.

@Lion of the Lolis, you are correct: 

Well my Mum and Dad spent a few months looking through baby books, then decided to name me after my great grandfather. Then of course I took on the family name (not much choice unfortunately). Et viola .. My name is created.

1 hour ago, Lion of the Lolis said:

On PSNP I only know of 2 lolicons, myself and Satoshi.

:awesome:

1 hour ago, Lion of the Lolis said:

I figured being one of 2 known Lolicons is pretty unique, so I based my name around it haha.

I'm still more famous incomprehensible existence that likes underage fictional characters :awesome:  

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, SeekNirvana said:

I couldn't find it either...so is it seppuku for this thread?

seppuku - Another of those words I don't understand that I need to start a thread to interpret them for myself and others...

Yeah, this topic will likely get locked soon since it already exists. I don't know that they'll disembowel it, but who knows what Stevie is in to these days.