Operation7 Revolution Trophy Discussion

Surprised you people haven't heard about Operation7 (although I reckon it may not be as popular in the rest of the world). This game is pretty big here in South America, is a Free2Play FPS game, which (I think) aims to compete with CS:GO in the PC playspace. It's specially big in Brazil, Chile, Argentina and here in Peru, where is primarily played in the old "cabinas" or Internet Cafes (albeit those places aren't as comfortable or convenient as a real Internet Café), which very few people use nowadays.

As for the new game/trophy list, I seriously didn't expect this game (from ALL games) to even arrive to consoles. To be honest, though, I only played the game once in a "cabina" years ago, and even then I couldn't play it properly because of the lag and the weird graphics (they didn't look so good, IMO, but the PCs used for those places are very low-tier, so that could be a cause). Seeing a trophy list with this many trophies in a (presumably) F2P game makes me suspect that fellow trophy hunters will be in for a huge grind to complete this game. Hope it turns out for the better.

Edited by DPJUST14

• 1 month later...

this game is bad with tiny maps, yet I LOVE it!! lol  For the most part the trophies are easy, there's just some odd ones like 'kill enemy by shooting right forearm' that don't pile up naturally.  But the best part has to be all the praise you get from your controller when on like 10 and 0 killing streaks!

Surprising though, i like this game more than Battlefield 4 or any other FPS game.. LOL ... probably because of the simplicity and clean surrounding making enemy easier to spot and kill.. BF4 is like a feast of random dying and respawning thanks to their oversize 32 vs 32 gameplay it's just too messy and not fun to play.. haha.. probably just my preference, maybe just me...

P/S : Oops.. i forgot that this is about the trophy.. anyway, some suicide trophy can be pretty annoying though.. because some people doesn't like to have bad records on their in-game profile.. plus certain condition trophy can be annoying, like shooting the jumping enemy.. looks pretty doable unless u don't have the time or the interest to play it..

Edited by JunPei_TGB
off topic..

• 1 month later...