Hope they remake the other games!

ratchet404

Finally decided to go back and get the platinum for one of my favourite childhood games.

Is it just me or is anyone else hoping they do remakes on all the other ratchet and clank games, i had a lot of fun playing through this again and would sure love to play the others, veery tempted to pull out the PS2 to go back and play them at the moment :D

16 minutes ago, totallycrushed said:

Sure if they will not put the story of the game in a fucking movie next time.

11 minutes ago, totallycrushed said:

Even worse the movie wasn't on any cinema in Finland.

These two things seem to contradict one another. Are you upset that they made a movie out of the original Ratchet & Clank or are you upset that it wasn't shown in Finland? 

It would be great to see the other games in the series get the same treatment as this one though. My son loved the movie too so I wouldn't complain if they made more of those either. :lol:

Parker

Just now, Parker said:

These two things seem to contradict one another. Are you upset that they made a movie out of the original Ratchet & Clank or are you upset that it wasn't shown in Finland? 

Parker

I'm upset as the game had it's story in the movie and I didn't have the chance to see it before playing the game. No contradictions :D

4 minutes ago, Penguin_Alex said:

I am going to be super disappointed if over the coming years we don't get to see this group of games remastered.

ratchet-and-clank-boxart.jpg 52992_front.jpg 51P1GZW0XXL.jpg 81EQ12zsK5L._AC_UL320_SR226,320_.jpg

I just realized I'm weirded out by the PAL region names for the games. I've always used the NA names for the games.

If they can remake R&C2 with the same length of the game and arsenal, it would be amazing!

• Like 1

I really wanted to come in here and bitch about people wanting more and more bloody remakes / re-releases instead of new shit, but I saw Ratchet and Clank running on a demo booth the other day (I had it borrowed from the library for 3 weeks months back but returned it since I'd feel bad to renew it and still not play it) and it looked fucking gorgeous. I'm not saying every game deserves a re-release or remaster, but holy shit, if you're gonna put in that much work and make the game that bloody good, fuck it, you deserve the money.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Penguin_Alex said:

I am going to be super disappointed if over the coming years we don't get to see this group of games remastered.

ratchet-and-clank-boxart.jpg 52992_front.jpg 51P1GZW0XXL.jpg 81EQ12zsK5L._AC_UL320_SR226,320_.jpg

All 4 of those games have been remastered for the PS3 (and for the Vita with the exception of Gladiator). Now if you are meaning a remake/reboot instead, then we have the first one already done and it would be awesome to see the other 3 done too.

On 21/01/2017 at 8:45 AM, Stevieboy said:

All 4 of those games have been remastered for the PS3 (and for the Vita with the exception of Gladiator). Now if you are meaning a remake/reboot instead, then we have the first one already done and it would be awesome to see the other 3 done too.

Where they actually? i was completely unaware of this... i wonder if this is available on playstation Now.

If not i might see if i can find a cheap PS3 to play these :D 

What's funny is I played the new Ratchet and Clank last year on the PS4 and loved it so much I went out and bought the remastered collection for the PS3. I played those games just like I did for the PS4 title and had a lot of fun. Nothing difficult at all, easy to get into and the platinums are doable for any competent gamer.

I want Going Commando and Up Your Arsenal to both get remakes. I loved the arenas and seeing the chaos and destruction on the PS4 would be fucking awesome. The lava whip from Up Your Arsenal would be sick looking.

I still need to play A Crack in Time and Into the Nexus on the PS3. I may do that this coming month after I wrap up the Uncharted games and finish Far Cry Primal.

• Like 1

I understand the desire for this, but I'd much rather they made a new game altogether.   The remake looked great, played great...but I really don't want another of the original franchise treated the same way, that is, cutting some six or seven planets and losing/changing important story elements.   As good as it was, the original/remaster was better.  Just make a new, proper, full fledged Ratchet.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

I'm of mixed thoughts. It was great to see Ratchet and Clank get a "re-telling" and it was fun to play it on the PS4 and it would be great to see what they would do with Going Commando in the same way, however, it would also be nice to see an original story and potential PS4 trilogy. Either way, I just hope another Ratchet game comes into fruition. 

• 3 months later...