Question about regions

MrMatukas

45 minutes ago, Stevieboy said:

You would have to buy the DLC from one of the EU PSN stores. If you bought it from the NA or US PSN store then the game won't recognise the DLC.

How do I choose EU store instead of US or do I have to buy it on internet as EU key in order I could use it? Will I be able to use it US store as reedem ?

Just now, MrMatukas said:

How do I choose EU store instead of US or do I have to buy it on internet as EU key in order I could use it? Will I be able to use it US store as reedem ?

You have to have a EU PSN account to be able to access the relevant EU PSN store. My suggestion would be to create a UK PSN account, but you can choose differently if you want. You won't be using the US PSN store at all. You will need a EU PSN card/code to add funds to be able to purchase anything though. pcgamesupply.com is a good, fast and reliable place to buy them. Once you have bought, downloaded and installed the DLC from your EU PSN account then you will still be able to play it using your US PSN account. If you are able to find a code/key for the EU DLC/season pass then it would have to be redeemed using the EU PSN store anyway.

• Like 1