Missing a stamp machine

jimmyleohk

Missing a stamp machine by accidently...( My meaning is that I "miss" the hit thing in minigame while I "found" stamp machine. ) then I cannot find it again even if other days I search all of the Floor rooms.

The Rally Stamp view show a present icon on this floor besides an stamp icon.

Does this affect the trophy obtaining? or affect 5-floor complete collection's award?

:(

LET IT DIE_20170121233256.jpg

Edited by jimmyleohk

12 minutes ago, jimmyleohk said:

Missing a stamp machine by accidently... then I cannot find it again even if other days I search all of the Floor rooms.

The Rally Stamp view show a present icon on this floor besides an stamp icon.

Does this affect the trophy obtaining? or affect 5-floor complete collection's award?

:(

Hm sometimes der are more floors on same level . Like many level 7 floors with different paths to get there.  And some of them change frequently in a random pattern. I dont think you can miss them forever. Best way if you cant find one is to wait few days and search again in the specific floors.

Dont forget , sometimes the machine is very very well hidden.

10 minutes ago, Xionx said:

Hm sometimes der are more floors on same level . Like many level 7 floors with different paths to get there.  And some of them change frequently in a random pattern. I dont think you can miss them forever. Best way if you cant find one is to wait few days and search again in the specific floors.

Dont forget , sometimes the machine is very very well hidden.

maybe I haven't discribed clearly.

My meaning is that I "miss" the hit thing in minigame while I "found" stamp machine.

Edited by jimmyleohk

Just now, jimmyleohk said:

maybe I haven't discribed clearly.

My meaning is that I "miss" the hit thing in minigame while I "found" stamp machine.

oh ok ,  did you get a stamp? just a different one? Im not sure what happens when you miss a note .  If you use twitter you can ask the let it die dev team. They are very active and love to answer questions like that.  Sorry i cant you help than.   (but im pretty sure you are not locked out of the trophy)

25 minutes ago, Xionx said:

oh ok ,  did you get a stamp? just a different one? Im not sure what happens when you miss a note .  If you use twitter you can ask the let it die dev team. They are very active and love to answer questions like that.  Sorry i cant you help than.   (but im pretty sure you are not locked out of the trophy)

I attached an image of it.  thnx for reply anyway

I'm pretty sure if you miss it then it's gone.  I have no idea if finding it will count toward completion and the 5 stamp reward, but I have read that you can reset your stamps.  I haven't unlocked the ability, so I'm guessing it's after the floor 40 boss. It does look like there is a very faint stamp there, so maybe you get a unique reward with all perfects separate from just finding them.  I saw somebody say online you unlock Uncle Death's scythe for finding all the stamps, but hadn't looked into it further.