Trophy thoughts?

Nexuds121

9 hours ago, Cielle said:

Well after getting the plat today, mahjong will be one of the blockers for this plat. Worry not though, not too hard to learn the basics and go from there.

I heard someone talking about doing really bad in Ranked matches and after awhile it'll start throwing you good hands to get you back up the ladders. Truth to this? Would make getting 6 Han easier.

Edited by Yadilie

3 hours ago, Yadilie said:

I heard someone talking about doing really bad in Ranked matches and after awhile it'll start throwing you good hands to get you back up the ladders. Truth to this? Would make getting 6 Han easier.

I wouldn't know. Did all of mine on the Advanced and Beginner tables. I was getting 4+ Han a lot. Final hand was a 9 Han Baiman Full Straight.

Edited by Cielle

4 hours ago, Yadilie said:

Mmm, played 2 hours of Mahjohng and could only Out twice. And that was just the Simple hand too. Probably going to leave that for the last and just bang it out then.

It was my last next to watching the rest of the videos. Gotta do mahjong in Kiwami as well but I'm used to it now.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi guys,

I'm currently aiming for the platinum trophy and I've a problem with my last tropy, the one called "Eye of the Dragon and Tiger" Could anyone please tell me how to get it? Do I've to get ALL the equipment possible (weapons, gear, accesories...)?? Because if that's the case I've only one item left to get, the Dragon Mail which it nevers drops from the only place where u can search for it. I would really appreciate any help on the matter..

Thanks in advance!

Edited by EAAT123

5 hours ago, EAAT123 said:

Hi guys,

I'm currently aiming for the platinum trophy and I've a problem with my last tropy, the one called "Eye of the Dragon and Tiger" Could anyone please tell me how to get it? Do I've to get ALL the equipment possible (weapons, gear, accesories...)?? Because if that's the case I've only one item left to get, the Dragon Mail which it nevers drops from the only place where u can search for it. I would really appreciate any help on the matter..

Thanks in advance!

All you need is the material. Weapons/gear count towards cp.

Feed this through google translate if you can't read Japanese. http://dswiipspwikips3.jp/yakuza0/armor-search-material.html

• 5 years later...

I don't want to start new topic, so I will just ask here.

I'm planning on starting Y0. I'm very familiar with whole Yakuza series, as I love it very much. I want to finally get 100% on Yakuza 0, so I've got few questions before I start.

1. What are the best things I can buy for CP that will ease up a little my mini-game progression?

2. Should I focus on something specific during completing minigames or other stuff (except missable trophies)?

3. Is karaoke/disco as much irritating as in Kiwami 1 (lag, not recognizing buttons, low scoring even when perfect run)?

During my first run I'm planning to enjoy the story (like always) and try to do as much as possible. I will do the rest in Premium Adventure and leave Legend difficulty trophy as the last one. 

I will appreciate all the tips that aren't in the guide.

On 7/24/2022 at 6:49 AM, Patrickosan said:

3. Is karaoke/disco as much irritating as in Kiwami 1 (lag, not recognizing buttons, low scoring even when perfect run)?

Karaoke is a lot easier than Kiwami 1. The last two disco minigames are very hard. You'll pretty much need to be in sync with the rhythm of the songs, which can be hard to follow.