Same devs who did Clockwork Tales: Of Glass and Ink

I'm pretty excited about this game. Same exact developers who did Clockwork Tales: Of Glass and Ink and this game has 11 Gold trophies with a Platinum is amazing, I hope they make more games for the PS4. They're really porting their steam/mobile games onto the PS4 console, but I'm glad their games be having Platinum trophies. 

Edited by Leo_the_Lion25

Atleast no " collect all steam bugs" or similiar stuff. i dont like this kind of missables .  It looks easier , if you can start with expert than it is a single playthrough again , just dont skipp puzzles . (maybe second playthrough for some easy puzzles on 3 items in short time or no mistakes)

5 hours ago, Kishnabe said:

I wonder if, @zadorvp will do the honors of a guide for this :).

I look to pick this up....but after I plat both Artifex Mundi games in my backlog. 

Probably won't, I've skipped on doing a guide for several games (The Assembly, Clockwork Tales, and Virginia among them) I wanted to make since my last one and I'm having some issues finding time for anything outside of weekends after my work shifts changed :P I haven't updated my Project Platinums in forever (will try today) and I still haven't fixed the image links on my guides (the urls are now different post-site update). Only really have time on weekends but I've spent those on gaming since I don't have time for that on the workdays right now.

47 minutes ago, MMDE said:

It is called a HOG. Hidden Object Game. Usually got some few puzzles too. Never knew people was this excited about these games. Like a million of them on PC, also been a decent amount ported to PS3 and PS4.

Yeah, I never thought they'd start getting platinums when I started playing the PlayStation ports of them in 2013, so it's fairly exciting to see them get them nowadays :P

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Gho-Zti said:

I really hope that this time around, there won't be any progress bugs on the Pro like there was in Clockwork Tales. Don't fancy playing through it multiple times again.

i ran into that too, but it wasn't really gamebreaking?! i mean the game progression literally just stopped, so i simply transferred my save over to my old (non-pro) PS4 and completed the rest of the game there. no need to play through twice.

by the way, has this bug been patched yet?

1 hour ago, dernop said:

i ran into that too, but it wasn't really gamebreaking?! i mean the game progression literally just stopped, so i simply transferred my save over to my old (non-pro) PS4 and completed the rest of the game there. no need to play through twice.

by the way, has this bug been patched yet?

Well yeah. I was the guy who figured out that a non-Pro PS4 is the workaround for the bug, that's why it took me multiple playthroughs at first. And that's also the reason I'm cautious with this one. I think the bug is patched now, dev mentioned they would roll out and update early/mid January.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gho-Zti said:

Well yeah. I was the guy who figured out that a non-Pro PS4 is the workaround for the bug, that's why it took me multiple playthroughs at first. And that's also the reason I'm cautious with this one. I think the bug is patched now, dev mentioned they would roll out and update early/mid January.

It not, my guide would say it been patched. I'm watching it.

2 hours ago, Gho-Zti said:

Not fixed yet. Just played through this one fine on my pro with no issues :)

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 1/22/2017 at 6:28 AM, MMDE said:

...I'm not a stranger to these games. Not sure which they've done or not though:...

Because I have a weakness for HOG games (and despite the fact that nowadays they're really more "point-and-click adventure with a little bit of HOG element thrown in" games)... I already had this list typed up so I could track which ones to download next as I finished them ::)  Interesting that Alawar was the primary developer porting to PS3 and now for PS4 it's Artifex Mundi.  The PS3 games are listed in order of release, but the PS4 ones are grouped by title, now that Artifex Mundi have released so many.  There are a couple of newcomer publishers to the HOG genre on the PS4 at the end of the list, too.

Interpol: The Trail of Dr. Chaos (PS3) (TikGames-Creat)
Mountain Crime: Requital (PS3) (Alawar)

Voodoo Chronicles: The First Sign (PS3) (SANUK)

Twisted Lands: Shadow Town (PS3) (Alawar)
Forest Legends: The Call of Love (PS3) (Alawar) <<< turns out this is not a HOG, just all point-n-click.
Sacra Terra: Kiss of Death (PS3) (Alawar)

Snark Busters: High Society (PS3) (Alawar)
Paranormal Pursuit: The Gifted One CE (PS3) (Alawar)

Weird Park: The Final Show (PS3) (Alawar)Nightmares from the Deep: The Cursed Heart (PS4) (Artifex Mundi)
Nightmares from the Deep 2: The Siren's Call (PS4) (Artifex Mundi)
Clockwork Tales: Of Glass and Ink (PS4) (Artifex Mundi)
Enigmatis: The Ghosts of Maple Creek (PS4) (Artifex Mundi)
Enigmatis 2: The Mists of Ravenwood (PS4) (Artifex Mundi)
Enigmatis 3: The Shadow of Karkhala (PS4) (Artifex Mundi)
Grim Legends: The Forsaken Bride (PS4) (Artifex Mundi)
Grim Legends 2: Song of the Dark Swan (PS4) (Artifex Mundi)
Grim Legends 3: The Dark City (PS4) (Artifex Mundi)
Dark Arcana: The Carnival (PS4) (Artifex Mundi)
Lost Grimoires: Stolen Kingdom (PS4) (Artifex Mundi)
Lost Grimoires 2: Shard of Mystery (PS4) (Artifex Mundi)
Eventide: Slavic Fable (PS4) (Artifex Mundi)
Eventide 2: Sorcerer's Mirror (PS4) (Artifex Mundi)
Eventide 3: Legacy of Legends (PS4) (Artifex Mundi)
Abyss: The Wraiths of Eden (PS4) (Artifex Mundi)

True Fear: Forsaken Souls (PS4) (Digital Lounge)
Portal of Evil: Stolen Runes (PS4) (8Floor ltd)

Edited by DaisyVilla102
added new HOGs released up to August 2018
  • Like 1