jerryrulz95

Gravity Rush 2 pre order problem?

21 posts in this topic

I just bought my copy of gravity Rush 2 yesterday and also got my pre order code. When I typed in my code I only got Kat's white costume and not the soundtrack did anyone have this problem and knows how to fix it? Thanks 

13 minutes ago, jerryrulz95 said:

I just bought my copy of gravity Rush 2 yesterday and also got my pre order code. When I typed in my code I only got Kat's white costume and not the soundtrack did anyone have this problem and knows how to fix it? Thanks 

I pre-ordered the game from Amazon and I received two separate codes. One for the costume, and the other for the soundtrack. Did you only get the one code?

I pre ordered it at GameStop and I only got on code but on the receipt it said both the soundtrack and costume that kinda strange.

6 minutes ago, jerryrulz95 said:

I pre ordered it at GameStop and I only got on code but on the receipt it said both the soundtrack and costume that kinda strange.

Hmmm, that's weird. Maybe you should contact GameStop and see what they can do about it.

Shadowstarx3

My pre order code worked but my it was supposed to come with both the soundtrack and costume

3 minutes ago, Taliesin_2943 said:

mine did exacty the same thing

Did you pre ordered it at GameStop as well? 

4 minutes ago, jerryrulz95 said:

Shadowstarx3

My pre order code worked but my it was supposed to come with both the soundtrack and costume

Did you pre ordered it at GameStop as well? 

yes i did

3 minutes ago, Taliesin_2943 said:

yes i did

That's kinda kinda strange in this case the only option we can do now is to call GameStop and see what they can do.

10 minutes ago, Taliesin_2943 said:

mine did exacty the same thing

My pre order code worked but it only gave me the costume and not the soundtrack were it was supposed to give me both.

@jerryrulz95@Taliesin_2943I dont know if this will help but maybe it isnt a soundtrack to download outside of the game, Is there a soundtrack feature in-game?

"Today I’m excited to announce that Gravity Rush 2 will be dropping (no pun intended) this year on December 2. Those who pre-order the game from participating retailers will receive alternate white costume DLC for Kat, as well as the Select Soundtrack featuring nine tracks from the game. Pre-Order on PlayStation Store‎ starting August 2 and get an instant reward of 10 PSN avatars from the game. "

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2016/07/18/gravity-rush-2-drops-onto-ps4-december-2/

edit: Nvm, it seems you are post to get a digital download code

" The select soundtrack is a digital download code that comes included with 9 of the best tracks to showcase the game’s sweeping OST. "

http://gameranx.com/features/id/88660/article/gravity-rush-2-pre-order-bonuses-where-to-buy-for-all-the-extras/

Edited by ERGOPROXY-DECAY

17 hours ago, jerryrulz95 said:

That's kinda kinda strange in this case the only option we can do now is to call GameStop and see what they can do.

My pre order code worked but it only gave me the costume and not the soundtrack were it was supposed to give me both.

I preordered through GameStop and my code unlocked the white Kat outfit and gave me the soundtrack as well.  The soundtrack is a separate download (about 250MB if I remember right) and should have shown in the cart upon checkout.

On 1/22/2017 at 5:13 PM, Jounochi said:

I preordered through GameStop and my code unlocked the white Kat outfit and gave me the soundtrack as well.  The soundtrack is a separate download (about 250MB if I remember right) and should have shown in the cart upon checkout.

Hmmm for some reason it didn't give me the soundtrack and did not show up on my cart I just got only the costume. 

ok folks i got it sorted out apparantly sony sent out a ton of bad codes that only unlock the costume but i did alot of calling around and what i did was called my gamestop and talked to a manager and he gave me afew extra codes to try and 1 of them did have the select sound track in it so that might be what all of ya need to do aswell 

Edited by Taliesin_2943

So my "emailed code" hasnt been emailed to me yet, as the receipt says. Its been 2 days.

4 minutes ago, Taliesin_2943 said:

ok folks i got it sorted out apparantly sony sent out a ton of bad codes that only unlock the costume but i did alot of calling around and what i did was called my gamestop and talked to a manager and he gave me afew extra codes to try and 1 of them did have the select sound track in it so that might be what all of ya need to do aswell 

Let me get one of those codes D :

Edited by Mar

Just now, Mar said:

So my "emailed code" hasnt been emailed to me yet, as the receipt says. Its been 2 days.

Let me get one of those codes D :

lol he only gave me them 1 at a time till 1 worked so they all got redeemed sorry but im sure if you call your gamestop they can help heck if you realy want i an give ya the number to my gamestop lol

I pre-ordered from GameStop and got no code at all. I bought the physical version on their website. Should the code come in an email?

EDIT: It came in an email that Gmail filtered as spam, which is a problem I've never had before for, like, any service. If you got it from them, I suggest checking your spam.

Edited by cheesey_death321

I've emailed Gamestop twice about not receiving my code and haven't heard a thing back from them. Its been over a week. Yo, Gamestop! Check your inbox!

On 1/23/2017 at 9:52 PM, Taliesin_2943 said:

OK thanks for clearing that up I might go to my GameStop and see if they even still have extra codes hopefully sort this out. 

5 hours ago, jerryrulz95 said:

OK thanks for clearing that up I might go to my GameStop and see if they even still have extra codes hopefully sort this out. 

coud save gas and just cal them they can do it over the phone :D