jerryrulz95

Gravity Rush 2 pre order problem?

21 posts in this topic

I just bought my copy of gravity Rush 2 yesterday and also got my pre order code. When I typed in my code I only got Kat's white costume and not the soundtrack did anyone have this problem and knows how to fix it? Thanks 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, jerryrulz95 said:

I just bought my copy of gravity Rush 2 yesterday and also got my pre order code. When I typed in my code I only got Kat's white costume and not the soundtrack did anyone have this problem and knows how to fix it? Thanks 

 

I pre-ordered the game from Amazon and I received two separate codes. One for the costume, and the other for the soundtrack. Did you only get the one code?

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I pre ordered it at GameStop and I only got on code but on the receipt it said both the soundtrack and costume that kinda strange.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, jerryrulz95 said:

I pre ordered it at GameStop and I only got on code but on the receipt it said both the soundtrack and costume that kinda strange.

 

Hmmm, that's weird. Maybe you should contact GameStop and see what they can do about it.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Shadowstarx3

My pre order code worked but my it was supposed to come with both the soundtrack and costume

3 minutes ago, Taliesin_2943 said:

mine did exacty the same thing

Did you pre ordered it at GameStop as well? 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, jerryrulz95 said:

Shadowstarx3

My pre order code worked but my it was supposed to come with both the soundtrack and costume

Did you pre ordered it at GameStop as well? 

yes i did

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Taliesin_2943 said:

yes i did

That's kinda kinda strange in this case the only option we can do now is to call GameStop and see what they can do.

10 minutes ago, Taliesin_2943 said:

mine did exacty the same thing

My pre order code worked but it only gave me the costume and not the soundtrack were it was supposed to give me both.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@jerryrulz95@Taliesin_2943I dont know if this will help but maybe it isnt a soundtrack to download outside of the game, Is there a soundtrack feature in-game?

 

"Today I’m excited to announce that Gravity Rush 2 will be dropping (no pun intended) this year on December 2. Those who pre-order the game from participating retailers will receive alternate white costume DLC for Kat, as well as the Select Soundtrack featuring nine tracks from the game. Pre-Order on PlayStation Store‎ starting August 2 and get an instant reward of 10 PSN avatars from the game. "

 

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2016/07/18/gravity-rush-2-drops-onto-ps4-december-2/

 

edit: Nvm, it seems you are post to get a digital download code

 

" The select soundtrack is a digital download code that comes included with 9 of the best tracks to showcase the game’s sweeping OST. "

http://gameranx.com/features/id/88660/article/gravity-rush-2-pre-order-bonuses-where-to-buy-for-all-the-extras/

Edited by ERGOPROXY-DECAY
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, jerryrulz95 said:

That's kinda kinda strange in this case the only option we can do now is to call GameStop and see what they can do.

My pre order code worked but it only gave me the costume and not the soundtrack were it was supposed to give me both.

I preordered through GameStop and my code unlocked the white Kat outfit and gave me the soundtrack as well.  The soundtrack is a separate download (about 250MB if I remember right) and should have shown in the cart upon checkout.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/22/2017 at 5:13 PM, Jounochi said:

I preordered through GameStop and my code unlocked the white Kat outfit and gave me the soundtrack as well.  The soundtrack is a separate download (about 250MB if I remember right) and should have shown in the cart upon checkout.

Hmmm for some reason it didn't give me the soundtrack and did not show up on my cart I just got only the costume. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ok folks i got it sorted out apparantly sony sent out a ton of bad codes that only unlock the costume but i did alot of calling around and what i did was called my gamestop and talked to a manager and he gave me afew extra codes to try and 1 of them did have the select sound track in it so that might be what all of ya need to do aswell 

Edited by Taliesin_2943
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So my "emailed code" hasnt been emailed to me yet, as the receipt says. Its been 2 days.

 

4 minutes ago, Taliesin_2943 said:

ok folks i got it sorted out apparantly sony sent out a ton of bad codes that only unlock the costume but i did alot of calling around and what i did was called my gamestop and talked to a manager and he gave me afew extra codes to try and 1 of them did have the select sound track in it so that might be what all of ya need to do aswell 

 

Let me get one of those codes D :

Edited by Mar
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Mar said:

So my "emailed code" hasnt been emailed to me yet, as the receipt says. Its been 2 days.

 

 

Let me get one of those codes D :

lol he only gave me them 1 at a time till 1 worked so they all got redeemed sorry but im sure if you call your gamestop they can help heck if you realy want i an give ya the number to my gamestop lol

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I pre-ordered from GameStop and got no code at all. I bought the physical version on their website. Should the code come in an email?

 

EDIT: It came in an email that Gmail filtered as spam, which is a problem I've never had before for, like, any service. If you got it from them, I suggest checking your spam.

Edited by cheesey_death321
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've emailed Gamestop twice about not receiving my code and haven't heard a thing back from them. Its been over a week. Yo, Gamestop! Check your inbox!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/23/2017 at 9:52 PM, Taliesin_2943 said:

ok folks i got it sorted out apparantly sony sent out a ton of bad codes that only unlock the costume but i did alot of calling around and what i did was called my gamestop and talked to a manager and he gave me afew extra codes to try and 1 of them did have the select sound track in it so that might be what all of ya need to do aswell 

OK thanks for clearing that up I might go to my GameStop and see if they even still have extra codes hopefully sort this out. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, jerryrulz95 said:

OK thanks for clearing that up I might go to my GameStop and see if they even still have extra codes hopefully sort this out. 

coud save gas and just cal them they can do it over the phone :D

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.