Cannot use the following content.

EternalChaos72

For some reason when i downloaded games off my dummy US account it won't let me play them on my main UK account? It says 'Only the following users who hold a license for this content can use it' I tried restoring the licenses aswell but it's saying the same thing. Any help? I never had any bother like this in the past. 

6 minutes ago, EternalChaos72 said:

I thought you could only have one account active as primary? Both games are catlateral damage and nightmares from the deep.

No, that's for the Vita, I think.  I have a JP account, and it's set to primary on my PS4 as well as my main account.

Anyone can play games bought by whoever is primary on the PS4, only the account that bought the game can play if not the primary.

If you are the only user and want to play all games using UK account then set the US account as primary, the UK account will then be able to play anything bought by either account.

If there are multiple users of the console then you may be stuck as other users would only be able to play whatever games were bought by the account that is primary.

Edited by richtayls
Typo

You can only have 1 console as an accounts primary, not 1 primary account per console. My living room ps4 is the primary console for my main and US accounts and I'm playing NFS rivals, which I bought with my US account, without problems. The PS4 you are using must not be set as your US accounts primary tis all

• Like 1

Only one console per account can be primary for sure but as for having more than one primary on one console I don't think it's an issue. None the less, the US one must be set to primary on your console so that it's licences are shared with the other accounts on there. But from the sounds of it it's just two games that aren't working but others from the US account are?