Hey, everyone

veemonsticker

2 hours ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

Welcome,

Personally, I think trophies are more satisfying than achievements. Having that plat pop is just so satisfying!

BTW, OKAMI HD is on sale for 5 bucks on the PS3. If you've never played it, GET IT. One of my favorite games of all time!

Thanks for your recommendation. If I see it on the UK Store, I'll definitely give it ago for you. ;)

Very satisfying. The sound is indeed much better than the achievement sound, not to mention "no more endless number" it looks much better seeing three kinds of trophies that are required to be achieved before the remaining platinum. Perfect system. 

Props to Sony.

2 hours ago, EternalChaos72 said:

Good to see someone do a bit of converting ;) Welcome to the site. Although your gonna be stuck in last gen with all the amazing games on the PS3. Hopefully you'll catch up soon enough. 

Thanks, mate.

You wouldn't believe how much stress Microsoft have thrown onto me these past few weeks. XBOX customer support are completely clueless when it comes to mobile payments for games on their Store! yet they have mobile payments as an option... long story. Hope they go bust one day.

I think Assassin's Creed 2 will be my first platinum but if you or anyone else on here has any recommendations for me in regards to easy platinum titles, let me know. :) I hear Kung Fu Panda 2 is an easy one and also Terminator, so those are definitely going on my list.

3 hours ago, Sinon said:

It's a pleasure to meet you as  well. ^_^ Hope you enjoy your stay! :yay:

Thank you, Sinon

I'm positive I will enjoy my time here. ;)

Edited by veemonsticker
  • Like 2

43 minutes ago, veemonsticker said:

You wouldn't believe how much stress Microsoft have thrown onto me these past few weeks. XBOX customer support are completely clueless when it comes to mobile payments for games on their Store! yet they have mobile payments as an option... long story. Hope they go bust one day.

I think Assassin's Creed 2 will be my first platinum but if you or anyone else on here has any recommendations for me in regards to easy platinum titles, let me know. :) I hear Kung Fu Panda 2 is an easy one and also Terminator, so those are definitely going on my list.

I wouldn't have a clue about Microsoft lol.

Terminator is pretty simple 11 golds and a platinum, every trophy whore's wet dream ;) 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, EternalChaos72 said:

I wouldn't have a clue about Microsoft lol.

Terminator is pretty simple 11 golds and a platinum, every trophy whore's wet dream ;) 

From what I've read, the game is challenging on very hard. Some have died more than 70 times on the same level in this game, it's gonna be ridiculously difficult to get through but I think I'll do it eventually. :)

3 hours ago, veemonsticker said:

From what I've read, the game is challenging on very hard. Some have died more than 70 times on the same level in this game, it's gonna be ridiculously difficult to get through but I think I'll do it eventually. :)

There was one annoying bit and that was when you were on the motorbike getting chased and having to shoot in a moving car. Only took a couple attempts though. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Bubblyfishes said:

Welcome, veemon! Hope you have a great time here. What kind of genre do you prefer? I'll try to list you some must-play games.

Hi

Any sort of titles as long as they have easy platinums or ones that aren't too hard and involve absolutely no mp trophies.

Thanks, Bubbly.

2 hours ago, EternalChaos72 said:

There was one annoying bit and that was when you were on the motorbike getting chased and having to shoot in a moving car. Only took a couple attempts though. 

I honestly believe it's just luck from what I've seen, or skill at best.

Edited by veemonsticker
  • Like 1