Jumping the track without penalty = I'm a cheater

JG-Ray

There are a bunch of spots where you can get a head start by taking a short cut. You only need to smack into another racer you get no penalty but a huge leap.

HEY, It's a HARD GAME. don't get all upset for me trying a few short cuts!

I captured this video.

Edited by AIDSorHIV

• 2 weeks later...

lol interesting. I wonder if it works on most tracks or only Monza due to its layout?

I've pretty much given up on the plat to this game. I thought some of the hotlap special events were impossible and then I tried the race special events where you have to beat the AI on 'alien' difficulty.... Now that is hard.

Congrats to the two guys who got the platinum. They are machines.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, adam1984123 said:

lol interesting. I wonder if it works on most tracks or only Monza due to its layout?

I've pretty much given up on the plat to this game. I thought some of the hotlap special events were impossible and then I tried the race special events where you have to beat the AI on 'alien' difficulty.... Now that is hard.

Congrats to the two guys who got the platinum. They are machines.

No, There are awesome shortcuts on almost every track. Even if you hit a penalty you are ahead. I think there were only two tracks where you cannot take short cuts. There is a problem though. I started doing this trick a bunch of them to skip the hard parts. The problem is while some trophies popped others didn't like the gt extreme serious and gt driver. I looked it up and the this is a bug where the penalties will turn off for some of the races which mess it up. This bug happens to most players but I have a feeling that this tricks helps it bug out quicker.

Now I have 30 hours of racing finished and NO trophies. I've been CHEATING all of the Alien mode races in the special events fine with the following trick though and if I get close enough to platted I'll have to figure this event bug out. Probably uninstall and installing the game will work.

Trick on how to win ANY race on any difficulty. I've been doing it for the Alien special races

• Like 1

10 hours ago, adam1984123 said:

lol @ that vid! But on Alien how do you get to first place by turn 1? or can you just stop and when they come around to lap you they will all stop and disappear?

Yes, let them lap you, hahaha. Sometimes a few will get away or one will decide to push through you so it's best to pick a bottle neck area. 

I found out about this trick by accident. It seemed that everytime I pounded a car into the dirt they would wait for the traffic to pass then get back on the track but if it took too long they would disappear and be "disqualified". I started making an effort to slam cars into the sand often. Now during a multi-race compitition I had such a high amount of points that I just left the control to lose the race but when I came back they were all disqualified.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 6-2-2017 at 6:04 PM, AIDSorHIV said:

No, There are awesome shortcuts on almost every track. Even if you hit a penalty you are ahead. I think there were only two tracks where you cannot take short cuts. There is a problem though. I started doing this trick a bunch of them to skip the hard parts. The problem is while some trophies popped others didn't like the gt extreme serious and gt driver. I looked it up and the this is a bug where the penalties will turn off for some of the races which mess it up. This bug happens to most players but I have a feeling that this tricks helps it bug out quicker.

Now I have 30 hours of racing finished and NO trophies. I've been CHEATING all of the Alien mode races in the special events fine with the following trick though and if I get close enough to platted I'll have to figure this event bug out. Probably uninstall and installing the game will work.

Trick on how to win ANY race on any difficulty. I've been doing it for the Alien special races

So the trophies tied to the GT events in this game seem to be glitched? Maybe the game knows if you're cheesing your way through it by using that method and therefore doesnt give you the trophies? What if you'd do it legit, maybe that'll work? I'm curious whether or not this platinum is actually obtainable.

1 hour ago, Floriiss said:

So the trophies tied to the GT events in this game seem to be glitched? Maybe the game knows if you're cheesing your way through it by using that method and therefore doesnt give you the trophies? What if you'd do it legit, maybe that'll work? I'm curious whether or not this platinum is actually obtainable.

From what I've heard, the game offers a very easy mode with the career with one of the updates and the AI won't ever get near you. So it's not worth risking the glitch on career.