Unplatinumable game

kmosesltd

Hey, before I continue I want to say that I have no one to blame but myself for this, for buying it without looking into this game further.

I bought this game a week ago thinking that it's a cool concept of a game where it's like Clash of Clans plus it brings back memories of my 80's childhood with the DLC for the Hall of Fame version of this game.

I did not look into this game at all, I never thought that there is a glitched trophy that prevents anyone from getting the platinum. After I received the game and opened it and installed it, I looked it up on here to see what kind of trophies I'm going to deal with. That's when I found out that no one can get the trophy and that this game has been bugged from day one. Ubisoft isn't willing to fix the game and neither is Signal Studios. 

This is a cool game to play with friends locally but there are a lot of bugs with the game, especially the fact that EVERYONE playing locally MUST have a PSN account to play locally multiplayer. You can't play multiplayer with someone who is a guest.

To top that off if someone does have a PSN account to play locally only the main player can switch their hero, the others can't. (I haven't fully been able to test this with more than 2 accounts but so far you can only change one hero)

If you are looking to just play this game to get platinum, don't. You can't. If you want to play this game for the sheer fun then by all means buy this game and play it. 

Also, I'm well aware that 'Unplatinumable' isn't an actual word.

Edited by kmosesltd
  • Like 3

There's already a thread about games that have unobtainable trophies with toy soldiers included. It's a shame the first time this comes to playstation consoles after being on xbox live for so long that it ends up broken. A really fun RTS/TPS hybrid game

Edited by SnowxSakura

12 minutes ago, SnowxSakura said:

There's already a thread about games that have unobtainable trophies with toy soldiers included. It's a shame the first time this comes to playstation consoles after being on xbox live for so long that it ends up broken. A really fun RTS/TPS hybrid game

I didn't know that there was already a thread that also had this trophy listed.

But I made this topic in the actual games section of the site so that people who look into this game will see the issue. 

I'm currently chatting with a live associate with Ubisoft to get a bug report made (even though I'm very apprehensive that they will fix the problem)

When I'm done talking with them I'll post what they have to say about it. 

Is there a link to the thread about unobtainable trophies? 

Edited by kmosesltd
  • Like 4

• 9 months later...
On 22/01/2017 at 11:33 PM, kmosesltd said:

I didn't know that there was already a thread that also had this trophy listed.

But I made this topic in the actual games section of the site so that people who look into this game will see the issue. 

I'm currently chatting with a live associate with Ubisoft to get a bug report made (even though I'm very apprehensive that they will fix the problem)

When I'm done talking with them I'll post what they have to say about it. 

Is there a link to the thread about unobtainable trophies? 

Did you ever receive a response about this? I've been having other issues with Uplay xp not transferring to Ubisoft Club for certain rewards. That's been going on for a couple of years too. Also South Park: TFBW had serious crashes on a certain boss fight it took about 20 attempts and 2 days until it didn't crash on me. I'm becoming tired of Ubisoft releasing broken games and not fixing them.

On 11/1/2017 at 10:48 PM, Shadows_Revenge said:

Did you ever receive a response about this? I've been having other issues with Uplay xp not transferring to Ubisoft Club for certain rewards. That's been going on for a couple of years too. Also South Park: TFBW had serious crashes on a certain boss fight it took about 20 attempts and 2 days until it didn't crash on me. I'm becoming tired of Ubisoft releasing broken games and not fixing them.

Nope I've sent twitters, I keep reopening my case with UBIsoft, I keep trying to message them directly and there isn't a response from them ever.

• 8 months later...
6 minutes ago, Brink-2-Chaos said:

Why is it at 0.01% somebody actually has it?

They would have hacked it, it seems now that people can hack any PS4 trophy they want so it's only a matter of time until PS4 CFW also takes over.

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...

How sad is, I found the disc ver. cheap. so doing my research If I can finish I just found those posts here.

And I own the two previous games released on XBL X360. Pretty solid games without any glitches as far I know.

Reading those posts, I ask myself how this is possible?

Signal studios dropped the quality for what reason? Ubisoft to blame?