My main question I have is... anyone know how long this is? I know it's suppose to be one world, so I assume like 2 or 3 hours worth? Granted, a bit extra for these optional objectives.

Second question is, how tough would Proud Mode be in this? Leveling up Aqua can happen still right? Does she have a level cap bellow level 99? Since it's so short? Asking that in particular too because then, grinding a bit of levels to make sections more doable would be good for me.

Just want to be able to prepare myself for when I play this tomorrow morning when the game arrives (so long as Courier Post doesn't mess it up XD)

Google says it's about "as short as one Kingdom Hearts world"

So maybe a handful of hours I guess? Remember, it's just a little prologue that sets up the story for Kingdom Hearts III, so don't expect it to be very long regardless.

Edited by Death_Ninja

3 minutes ago, Death_Ninja said:

Google says it's about "as short as one Kingdom Hearts world"

So maybe a handful of hours I guess? Remember, it's just a little prologue that sets up the story for Kingdom Hearts III, so don't expect it to be very long regardless.

Yeah, I know it's only suppose to be short, hopefully not too hard either xD

Hopefully nothing missable in this game either... I mean, I don't know what'll happen to Aqua afterwards, if she stays in the realm of darkness, or if she gets out.  Cause if she gets out, it'll be nice for her, but in regards to getting everything done post-game, not so much.  But we shall see :D

2 minutes ago, DrakeHellsing said:

Yeah, I know it's only suppose to be short, hopefully not too hard either xD

Hopefully nothing missable in this game either... I mean, I don't know what'll happen to Aqua afterwards, if she stays in the realm of darkness, or if she gets out.  Cause if she gets out, it'll be nice for her, but in regards to getting everything done post-game, not so much.  But we shall see :D

If anything it might just warp you back before the final act like most JRPGs do lol

1 minute ago, Death_Ninja said:

If anything it might just warp you back before the final act like most JRPGs do lol

True... which does remind me that it did actually do that in Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix, clear save data, load the save and it's before the final boss.  Completely forgot about that, especially when in that game, clear data is needed to take on the Lingering Will.  So yeah, I would assume too, now that you mention it xD

• Like 1

17 hours ago, DrakeHellsing said:

True... which does remind me that it did actually do that in Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix, clear save data, load the save and it's before the final boss.  Completely forgot about that, especially when in that game, clear data is needed to take on the Lingering Will.  So yeah, I would assume too, now that you mention it xD

Yup! I don't think we have anything to worry about :P

4 hours ago, TheAveryChu said:

I am near the end on Proud mode and have 2:17 on my clock, although I have had to repeat a few bosses a couple times. I still also have lots of objectives and trophies to do. 

Ah, that's good to know.  I'm in the second area of the game with the mirrors (but, been playing Dream Drop Distance for the time being).  Can you actually go back to the previous areas to get stuff done?

26 minutes ago, DrakeHellsing said:

Ah, that's good to know.  I'm in the second area of the game with the mirrors (but, been playing Dream Drop Distance for the time being).  Can you actually go back to the previous areas to get stuff done?

That's what I'd like to know! I'm in the same area. It seems like so many of these objectives are missable otherwise (especially the ones that involve boss fights), and, I mean, I'm down for replaying the game to get all of those, but I don't like it :/

1 hour ago, JadeSabre said:

That's what I'd like to know! I'm in the same area. It seems like so many of these objectives are missable otherwise (especially the ones that involve boss fights), and, I mean, I'm down for replaying the game to get all of those, but I don't like it :/

Yeah, I mean once that first boss battle was done, it just threw me into the next area.

Sorry for the delayed response. I just finished my first playthrough. A bit later the game does give you the ability to teleport to earlier sections in the game although I noticed that there was no save point in the area before the final boss. Upon beating the game it gave me the option for new game + and the ability to carry over progress on objectives, so you can still finish off leftover ones on another playthrough. 

EDIT: I just loaded up my clear save and it actually allows me to continue playing on this playthrough. 

Edited by TheAveryChu

2 hours ago, TheAveryChu said:

Sorry for the delayed response. I just finished my first playthrough. A bit later the game does give you the ability to teleport to earlier sections in the game although I noticed that there was no save point in the area before the final boss. Upon beating the game it gave me the option for new game + and the ability to carry over progress on objectives, so you can still finish off leftover ones on another playthrough. 

EDIT: I just loaded up my clear save and it actually allows me to continue playing on this playthrough. 

That will be nice for when I get back, finish the game in Proud Mode (maybe without a continue/retry being used... I'm at least trying anyway) and then new game plus on easy mode for clean up I think would be good for me.

But at least we now know we can teleport, so, thanks for that information ^^

• 1 year later...

The only thing left to do is objective 41 (defeat PA without taking damage).I'll try in beginner mode.Is there any point to level up in the first world? Any difference in the damage you make? You can't grind levels in the second world (mirrors break) and you can't teleport until you defeat PA.

Edit.Finally got it

Edited by sephiroth4424