did this game get axed from psn?

16 minutes ago, clintstrifez said:

its not in the free to play section anymore. instead of a moba they should of made this a diablo style OFFLINE coop game, probably would of done better.

Never heard of it but yeah, it looks like it was delisted. I found a link to the game in the Greece store via Google but it said the item didn't exist when I clicked on it. I just tweeted them but their page and all of their tweets are in Spanish so I am not sure if someone there speaks English. Also, their Twitter account hasn't tweeted since July 2016 so that doesn't bode well. Their Facebook hasn't made a post since June 2016.

Edited by skateak

7 minutes ago, clintstrifez said:

didnt even last a year. lol

Reminds me of Dead Star. That was even worse because they got a nice sack of PS+ money and then dipped out. As far as Pirates: Treasure Hunters, looks like the servers shut down in August because nobody has earned a trophy since.

Edited by skateak
  • Like 1

The company had been in business for  ~20 years. But yeah, trying to compete in the MOBA market seems to often lead to a harsh outcome (and it's not just indies, Gearbox' Battleborn too was all but killed by Blizzard's Overwatch.)

Anyway Virtual Toys went under liquidation in November last year, the game's gone permanently. https://www.infoempresa.com/en-us/es/company/virtual-toys-sl

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 26/01/2017 at 0:53 AM, clintstrifez said:

wow thats it? and yeah that sucks because its on my list.

Easiest thing is to go to your PS4 - Press start and goto 'Privacy settings' then 'hidden games'  find the game and tick it and save - this game will now no longer show on your account or any sites like PSN Profiles :)  I've done that with all games I can't 100% due to technical issues or I no longer own the game

12 minutes ago, turniplord said:

Easiest thing is to go to your PS4 - Press start and goto 'Privacy settings' then 'hidden games'  find the game and tick it and save - this game will now no longer show on your account or any sites like PSN Profiles :)  I've done that with all games I can't 100% due to technical issues or I no longer own the game

When did they introduce this feature of hidding games..?? 

• 4 years later...