Anyone Getting Far Cry 3?

Chambers35

So the release for Far Cry 3 is just around the corner, even sooner for the UK, which makes a change :D And I'm wondering if any of you guys are looking forward to it?

The reviews have been coming in and it's hitting mostly 9's, which is awesome. And yeah I know you can't always count on reviews but I can't help but let them get me more excited.

I'm mainly looking forward to the Single player as the gameplay just looks really good, plus the map is huge!

Co-op looking entertaining, but I doubt it will stay that way for very long.

As for the Multiplayer, well it looks pretty generic :hmm:

I pre-ordered my copy and it was dispatched this morning, I can't wait :yay:

getting it for my birthday on the 14th

Oh hell yeah! The trophy list looks really interesting and I'm glad there are no MP trophies! I have watched almost every trailer and gameplay video so far! Haven't pre-ordered it but will get it soon!

if you are not waiting for the game to go on sale before you buy it then you should pre order it since you get some added single player missions and some extra story

I'm getting it soon, its got a new weapon, the bow and arrow which i really like it looks good. I'm going to sell my Hitman it wasn't the professional edition so gonna i'm wait a few months to get pro edition and then keep hold of it. In the meantime use the money to get far cry 3, it may even be another new platinum because it looks like the mp trophies are not as long as it was in Far Cry 2.