Sora is Now Available for FREE on PSN!

Not_Too_Sweet

• 1 month later...

I think he's exclusive to the NA version?

sora don't even exist in the EU Playstation Store, I think even the digital version of the game doesn't exist in the EU PS store.

I always hoped for Fran and Balthire from final fantasy XII to have an appearance would be hilarious to see them as lilikens, but chiba  (the game story writer) said some characters from other final fantasy games did not make an appearance in world of final fantasy because if they do then they don't make any sense...... how the hell Sora make sense in this game?

43 minutes ago, yellowwindow7 said:

I think he's exclusive to the NA version?

sora don't even exist in the EU Playstation Store, I think even the digital version of the game doesn't exist in the EU PS store.

I always hoped for Fran and Balthire from final fantasy XII to have an appearance would be hilarious to see them as lilikens, but chiba  (the game story writer) said some characters from other final fantasy games did not make an appearance in world of final fantasy because if they do then they don't make any sense...... how the hell Sora make sense in this game?

Nope both game digital and him can be attainted in EU ps store.

edit: Not the best quality, but i see it on my eu account.

ThdnZQo.jpeg

Edited by ERGOPROXY-DECAY

On ١١‏/٣‏/٢٠١٧ at 10:37 AM, ERGOPROXY-DECAY said:

Nope both game digital and him can be attainted in EU ps store.

edit: Not the best quality, but i see it on my eu account.

ThdnZQo.jpeg

WTF!

why I can't see him? i'll check the store again, and this time i'll use the broken search system of the Playstation store.

15 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Have you tried Vita/PS4 store itself? I even got him as recommendation on Vita store.

UPDATE: it's official! I searched the entire store from a ps4 and even a ps3, Games/Role playing games/DLC's no Sora nor the digital version of the game is in there, I have the physical version.

though the digital version did show in the NA store alone with sora, of course DLC's are region locked.

and yes I also entered the store from the Playstation app, the store from the app only shows a dynamic theme under the name of " World of Final Fantasy: All Aaboard the Cactuar Express "

11 hours ago, ERGOPROXY-DECAY said:

yeah I saw the reveal on that PAX event, something about glidous something from final fantasy 15 getting a story DC, final fantasy 12 the zodiac age interview with the developers and finally balthier is a summon hero in WOFF. 

Edited by yellowwindow7

• 1 year later...