Trophy thoughts?

I would rather have a separate torphy list for 999 in order to replay that game again and gain a plat only for that game , i played once everything of the DS copy on my N3DS but i would glady play everything again with voices . As for VLR i already played like 2 times, one on 3DS and later on Vita , so playing a 3rd time i'm not sure if would do that :P

1 hour ago, Cleggworth said:

I could not be more disappointed in this list. I was looking forward to 999 but I probably won't play it now if I cannot buy it separately. Shame

Same feels here , mate . I would love to play a standalone Vita version of 999 and not a bundle with VLR and with a it's own trohy list .

• Like 2

Thought this would happen, since they did the same thing with the Danganronpa Reload list. Still a shame, that they're giving one platinum for two games, but oh well. I was certainly going to play both anyway. Excited to play 999 with voices, and haven't played VLR yet at all, so very much looking forward to that :) And since basically all trophies are story-related anyway, I think it's more okay to have one plat for two games here, because the time to platinum won't be too long at all. (Compared to the Danganronpa Reload, where you'll have to play 100 hours for one platinum :/ )

Anyway, some trophy remarks:

Chance of Loss is not Zero -

Spoiler

Is this the Safe Ending, or did they add one? Why change name?

Why no trophies for Syringe Ending and True Ending? Will this version even include the Syringe Ending? Also, since there is no trophy for Completing All Rooms, if the Syringe Ending is not included in this version, you could complete all 999 trophies without going through Door 3, which would be a shame, since the

Spoiler

Shower room has a pretty good puzzle, and I loved Junpei & June's relationship establishment here.

Edited by QuentinCle95

15 minutes ago, Hanzoadam said:

I was hoping there would be 3 plat's for 3 games and did not share a list with the vita ones

They were pretty clear from the get-go that unfortunately the  package only included the first two games. Maybe they'll port ZTD to the PS4 if this collection sells well.

But yeah, it's really sucky that we only get one platinum for completing two games. This is even worse in the Danganronpa re-release they announced, where both games share one platinum, but both games take a lot more time to complete than this one

18 hours ago, QuentinCle95 said:

They were pretty clear from the get-go that unfortunately the  package only included the first two games. Maybe they'll port ZTD to the PS4 if this collection sells well.

But yeah, it's really sucky that we only get one platinum for completing two games. This is even worse in the Danganronpa re-release they announced, where both games share one platinum, but both games take a lot more time to complete than this one

Yeah I was disapointed we're getting the Japanese trophy list and 1 plat for danganronpa

On 1/25/2017 at 3:13 AM, DrakeHellsing said:

Looks like borrowed from the two lists, and adding in trophies for 999.  So completing all three games for one platinum.

23 hours ago, Hanzoadam said:

I was hoping there would be 3 plat's for 3 games and did not share a list with the vita ones

ZTD is not included, I thought they made it pretty obvious? =D

2 minutes ago, JaM said:

That plat name :)

999 is pretty short game so it is not surprising that it doesn't have a plat. 

The real question is... will @Satoshi Ookami 

Hide contents

put Let Me Ax You a Question in his trophy cabinet or not? :awesome:

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeell.

Nah, probably not =D