Glass Piece Mini-Game cause game to glitch?

I'm like halfway through the game on my alt account. I did the Mini-Game where you use the Glass Piece to and then do the sliding puzzle. After solving it, I lost the ability to use the interact or use buttons on my cursor. I could only press circle to back out. I couldn't select anything. I back out all the way to the start of the game and cannot advance any further. 

This is a game breaking bug that prevents you from completing the game. I have a regular PS4. In Clockwork that game has a Minigame that prevents you from completing a minigame unless you skipped it which voids PS4 Pro owners Platinum trophy. Looks like this game has a glitch for Regular PS4 owners? 

I don't know, but my alt account can't finish the game. 

Its not just from that puzzle I had it happen later in the game as well hopefully they will patch it but I have my doubts. I am starting my 3rd playthrough of the game now because of this glitch it happened once at the sliding puzzle and the other time was the puzzle near the end where you have to spell the word.

This seems to happen on occasion, which is very shitty since normally this is a quick and painless platinum. There is a great text walkthrough on the sister site, ps3t, which warns you at the 2 moments this could happen. Best way is to back out the game before going into those mentioned minigames and create a back up save to the cloud or usb. In the case you hit this glitch you are able to restore your save, rather than having to start all over again...

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 19/3/2017 at 3:33 PM, Mania112 said:

I just had a game breaking bug outside of a mini-game. I'm 5 minutes from the end. Trying to start a hidden object game in the tomb for Demonic piece 4/5 (if you're following a guide)

I just had the same issue, I couldn't find the Demonic Symbol 4/5 in the tomb due to being unable to interact with the pile at the back. Eventually found it in the chapel which is across from the boarding house.

i think the walkthrough guide may be wrong here.