Gravity Rush 2 Top Sales Charts In Japan with 75,000 sold

DaivRules

3 minutes ago, MosesRockefeller said:

According to Wikipedia, USA PS+ only got the PS4 version of Guacamelee. Not that I noticed though, because I loved the Vita version so much that I was happy to buy it again on PS4 even though it later arrived as a PS+ freebie. 

That's why I said at least in Europe. :P

Guacamelee was part of the IGC before both regions were combined in regards to the IGC. 

4 minutes ago, MosesRockefeller said:

Gravity Rush is easily my favorite Vita game, and I am just finishing up the story in GR Remastered so I can start GR2 with the story fresh in my memory. I wanted to get GR2 on Vita, but I am happy that the series is being continued in any form. I don't think there was any way Sony was going to bring a first-party game to Vita in the USA in 2017. At least we have it on PS4. 

Don't forget to watch the anime before staring GR2. I didn't do it and as far as I know it explains why Kat and her friends appear in a foreign region.

3 hours ago, DaivRules said:

The original Vita Gravity Rush was on Plus for two years. I don't know if there's precedent of making a ported version of a prior Plus game on a new months' Plus list. I highly doubt it's gonna happen.

True, but the physical version of the Remastered is a rarity, millions of PS4 Plus users have never even touched a Vita and a large number of Plus users are hungry for a PS4 game in the IGC that isn't an indie. Not to mention, of course, GR2 just coming out. If there was ever an appropriate time to double dip, this is it. I wouldn't mind playing it again on PS4, personally.

I didn't realize how expensive the physical copy of Gravity Rush Remastered PS4 was going for. I'm gonna have to keep my eye out for one at a reasonable price. 

Its new enough and clearly in demand seems like Sony would be smart to make another run of them. 

4 hours ago, Crimson Idol said:

That's why I said at least in Europe. :P

Guacamelee was part of the IGC before both regions were combined in regards to the IGC. 

Don't forget to watch the anime before staring GR2. I didn't do it and as far as I know it explains why Kat and her friends appear in a foreign region.

Oh, I wasn't correcting you, I was just noting that Guacamelee was a game I bought and loved, and gladly bought again before it came to PS+. I regret nothing! :)

Gravity Rush, on the other hand, was a game I knew nothing about but got with PS+ on Vita and loved every minute of it (okay, not the time spent on the more difficult challenges). I think Sony would be smart to do the same thing with GR Remastered as has been suggested. 

I also recommend GR PS4 to anyone considering a purchase. The only issue I have with it is that sliding sometimes makes me dodge (R2) instead of registering as L2+R2. I don't know why it can't just be L2 since that doesn't seem to do anything. 

Thanks for the note on the anime. I took note of it when it was released but it's easy to forget these things in the excitement of starting a new game.