meterano7

Trophy list looks like a giant grind

9 posts in this topic

I wanted to try this game for fun and getting pwned by 12yo ex-Minecraft pros, but this list sucks.

the game is not that good anyway. tried it on steam. i mean it's fun - but it gets boring quick

Oh its not live yet, the trophies. :facepalm: Got excited for nothing.

Edited by ERGOPROXY-DECAY

When will the trophies actually show up cause I can't see them at 0% I usually see it 

I'm super confused here, why does so many of those who have 100% have it in like seconds or minutes if it is such a massive grind? :S 

And it's not like I suspect it is cheating, one of them has like 500+ plats even, and I know has been part of the community for a long time, and even if cheated wouldn't make it this obvious. So, what is up with this? :S 

32 minutes ago, MMDE said:

I'm super confused here, why does so many of those who have 100% have it in like seconds or minutes if it is such a massive grind? :S 

And it's not like I suspect it is cheating, one of them has like 500+ plats even, and I know has been part of the community for a long time, and even if cheated wouldn't make it this obvious. So, what is up with this? :S 

Don't know for sure but this game is free to play for a good while now. They added the trophy list later. So you could have gotten all the requirements before the trophy list was there making them autopop? Just a guess...

1 minute ago, BB-BakkerJ said:

Don't know for sure but this game is free to play for a good while now. They added the trophy list later. So you could have gotten all the requirements before the trophy list was there making them autopop? Just a guess...

Yeah, someone just told me this. :P Good to know!

How the fuck did someone beat this in 35 seconds? did he really play so much before the trophies

A friend of mine got platinum in like 3 minutes and yes he played A LOT. I am nowhere near him though lol.

But he has been playing for months :P 

The moment trophies got added he booted up the game and the trophies started popping but did not receive platinum right away... He had to go to the hub to receive the other remaining trophies and bling! he had platinum within a few minutes.