Trophy list looks like a giant grind

meterano7

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I'm super confused here, why does so many of those who have 100% have it in like seconds or minutes if it is such a massive grind? :S 

And it's not like I suspect it is cheating, one of them has like 500+ plats even, and I know has been part of the community for a long time, and even if cheated wouldn't make it this obvious. So, what is up with this? :S 

32 minutes ago, MMDE said:

I'm super confused here, why does so many of those who have 100% have it in like seconds or minutes if it is such a massive grind? :S 

And it's not like I suspect it is cheating, one of them has like 500+ plats even, and I know has been part of the community for a long time, and even if cheated wouldn't make it this obvious. So, what is up with this? :S 

Don't know for sure but this game is free to play for a good while now. They added the trophy list later. So you could have gotten all the requirements before the trophy list was there making them autopop? Just a guess...

1 minute ago, BB-BakkerJ said:

Don't know for sure but this game is free to play for a good while now. They added the trophy list later. So you could have gotten all the requirements before the trophy list was there making them autopop? Just a guess...

Yeah, someone just told me this. :P Good to know!

A friend of mine got platinum in like 3 minutes and yes he played A LOT. I am nowhere near him though lol.

But he has been playing for months :P 

The moment trophies got added he booted up the game and the trophies started popping but did not receive platinum right away... He had to go to the hub to receive the other remaining trophies and bling! he had platinum within a few minutes.

• 3 years later...
  • 3 months later...
On 28-9-2020 at 1:08 PM, x_xDarthAndyx_x said:

I'm interested in starting this, looking for people to grind the Trophies with, my Psn is x_xDarthAndyx_x, message or add me if you're interested

i can help already played for a long time but still need to do like 3 trophies and one of them is grinding 1m blocks.