Missable Trophies?

Precise--Rhythm

The only trophy that could be missable would be for completing all the side missions but I'm not completely sure about that. I would suggest completing every side mission when they appear like I did. If someone could confirm that you can complete every side mission after completing the story, that would be great.

Nothing is missable, but keep an eye on the mining events.  You can only fight the 5 Nevi when there's an gravity abnormality or whatever it's called.  It's the same hook one you fought before you just need to beat him 5 times and each time he drops a talisman with the name of the mine on it.

For the Mining Trench Level 3, the mine you visit needs to have a gravity storm in process to enter.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, TheAkittaja123 said:

The only trophy that could be missable would be for completing all the side missions but I'm not completely sure about that. I would suggest completing every side mission when they appear like I did. If someone could confirm that you can complete every side mission after completing the story, that would be great.

Side missions aren't missable. They may be blocked for a certain part of the story but will unlock later on. I didn't do the quest where you have to protect the Vogo's goods (Devil's Greetings?) or the one where you have to gather some items for Syd at first. They disappeared from the map but a few episodes later they reappear.