*Easy Vigilante Missions*

Hogie838

There is a glitch with this game, I'm not sure if it was on the original PS2 version but it works a treat on the PS4. So, when you are doing the vigilante missions drive up close to the car you are chasing (doesn't have to real close just so you can see it in the frame) and pause the game. When you start again the car will stop and the driver will get out. Now all you have to do is run them over. I completed level 20 in less than 5 minutes.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Hogie838 said:

I'm sure it's pretty well known yeah, I've known for some time. I didn't see it in the forums though so I thought I'd add it to help anyone who may not know. No harm in that is there?

You're perfectly fine to post this info. There will always be someone that isn't aware and will be helped by it. In this case it's myself that didn't know about this and I watch a lot of speedruns too, but it occurred to me that I don't think I've ever seen a 100% GTA 3 run. I have definitely seen an Any% run of the game though.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Hogie838 said:

I'm not sure if it was on the original PS2 version but it works a treat on the PS4.

Yeah it worked on the original PS2 release as well. ;)  I've never really bothered using it myself but I'm sure others will find it useful. I've always stuck with the Rhino to obliterate those pesky criminals. :devil: