Shaking It Up

MissShake

12 hours ago, monseiurpatty said:

Good luck with your future plats my man, keep at it!

Thank you! A few of the ones I have planned seem more tedious than hard, but still it may take a while.

11 hours ago, NekoSama87 said:

That's actually a good start man! Keep on going :3

You think so? I just look at the other lists on here and feel so tiny in comparison, ya know?

• Confused 1

On 1/28/2017 at 5:34 AM, NekoSama87 said:

I know i know, but i've also started slowly and with very simple games! Just keep on playing and have fun, and you'll build a nice wall of platinums in no time!

You're so encouraging, thank you! By the way, is your icon from that Zone of the Enders game? I have it on my 360, but I didn't play very much of it...

Anyway, new 100%!

:gold: #4 The Last Blade 2 :gold:

https://i.psnprofiles.com/games/c64a3d/trophies/18L8f61b3.png

January 29th, 2017

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

• 3 weeks later...

Honestly I look around at some of the people on here who have upwards of 150+ platinums and i'm just like :blink:.

Really though if you enjoy the game that much and you feel it's worthwhile to go for the platinum than do it. I started out small like you as well, but I now have 38 in total and i'm working on trying to get my 39th so I can prepare for that big milestone of 40. Just keep plugging at it and have fun :D.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, xKrAzY_8sx said:

Honestly I look around at some of the people on here who have upwards of 150+ platinums and i'm just like :blink:.

Really though if you enjoy the game that much and you feel it's worthwhile to go for the platinum than do it. I started out small like you as well, but I now have 38 in total and i'm working on trying to get my 39th so I can prepare for that big milestone of 40. Just keep plugging at it and have fun :D.

Yeah, it seems so impossible to get that many Plats, right??? There are only so many hours in a day D;

Thanks for the encouragement, and congrats on getting so far~ I'm only doing games that I like since doing games you dislike seems so... Counter-intuitive. Isn't the point of trophy hunting ultimately to have fun? Why would you torture yourself?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Nice list so far, I'm jealous of the two Final Fantasy plats; I have both of those games as well as Oxenfree wasting away in my backlog. If you don't mind suggestions from your goals you should go for the Bastion and Transistor plats next (though I may be a little biased...)

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Xylobe said:

Nice list so far, I'm jealous of the two Final Fantasy plats; I have both of those games as well as Oxenfree wasting away in my backlog. If you don't mind suggestions from your goals you should go for the Bastion and Transistor plats next (though I may be a little biased...)

Thanks for checking it out! Aw, you should go for them then! If you want an easy one, I'd say Oxenfree is of course very simple, but as for the FF games I think XV takes less time. If I remember right you need multiple playthroughs for Type-0.

I love them both (especially Transistor, oh man) and they're waiting so patiently, but since my next plat is my 10th, I'm saving it for a game that means a lot to me. It's a toss-up between the Zero Escape combo pack or Persona 5~

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

7 hours ago, Orenn16 said:

Every great journey starts with a single step.. or something! Good luck! Good quality list so far. :)

7 hours ago, Nishikino Maki said:

Very nice and respectable collection! Keep it up!

Thanks for all the nice words, it's seriously pumping up to get those trophies :D

• Confused 1

• 3 weeks later...

this looks relay cool shake, this has inspired me to make a checklist but the thing is i dont even have a first clue on how this is built mebe you could give me some pointers or even guide me into making my own and make the whole setup look nice like yours, well done, keep on as people have said "slow and steady"

Edited by Perfect_Sinn

12 hours ago, Perfect_Sinn said:

this looks relay cool shake, this has inspired me to make a checklist but the thing is i dont even have a first clue on how this is built mebe you could give me some pointers or even guide me into making my own and make the whole setup look nice like yours, well done, keep on as people have said "slow and steady"

Thanks for checking it out! Honestly I don't have any real pointers except figure out what info you want in your list. Like do you want the date you got the plat? Do you want the trophy image? Figure stuff out like that, then sort of mess around with the layout until you get something you like. That's what I did :)

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, ShakeNBake663 said:

Thanks for checking it out! Honestly I don't have any real pointers except figure out what info you want in your list. Like do you want the date you got the plat? Do you want the trophy image? Figure stuff out like that, then sort of mess around with the layout until you get something you like. That's what I did :)

lol cool shake thanks i figured that it may have been a not so good question lol but if you dont ask youll never know. i look forward to starting mine, may not look as impressive as yours as i have realy started simple and dont have many challenging games on there yet, but im working from the bottom of the ladder :), thanks again for the reply and if i have any questions would it be ok to pick your brain ?

3 hours ago, Perfect_Sinn said:

lol cool shake thanks i figured that it may have been a not so good question lol but if you dont ask youll never know. i look forward to starting mine, may not look as impressive as yours as i have realy started simple and dont have many challenging games on there yet, but im working from the bottom of the ladder :), thanks again for the reply and if i have any questions would it be ok to pick your brain ?

It wasn't a bad question, don't say that! It's just a tough one to answer. It just takes time to make something look nice, ya know? It's okay if you don't have much, neither do I! And if you wanna ask questions, go for it :)

• Confused 1

Yooo the games in the to-plat list are pretty hype actually. Berserk, Wild ARMs 3, Stardew Valley? Too good. What's the first game in the very top left of the list? I can't pinpoint it actually, but the plat image is pretty cool

Also, I own a fair few games in your to-do list so if you ever need motivation to get through them we could do a friendly race or something like that. Give me a shout sometime if you ever wanna!

6 minutes ago, Ditnopota said:

Yooo the games in the to-plat list are pretty hype actually. Berserk, Wild ARMs 3, Stardew Valley? Too good. What's the first game in the very top left of the list? I can't pinpoint it actually, but the plat image is pretty cool

Also, I own a fair few games in your to-do list so if you ever need motivation to get through them we could do a friendly race or something like that. Give me a shout sometime if you ever wanna!

Haha, well I have to buy Berserk still, I didn't wanna pay full price for a game in a property that I don't know SUPER well. (I only watched the movies so far, shame on me!) But yeah, Wild ARMS 3 looked doable, while Stardew Valley is likely to take me years because lol life and all that. That's Bastion! It's such a good game, sigh.

Which ones do you own? That sounds like fun~

• Confused 1