Shaking It Up

MissShake

• 3 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, Miles_Warren said:

You're making some real progress since I last popped in. Well done. What are you planning on working on next?

Yeah, it really does turn out that this checklist is what I needed! Right now I'm slowly working on a couple of fighting games (King of Fighters XIV and Blazblue) as well as Odin Sphere. I also have FFVII and The Silver Case in my sights lol. Honestly there's just so many games I wanna get started D;

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Uchiha_Snake__ said:

I can't see the images of your future wishes for plats and 100%, only 2 of the image loaded but i recomend both Resident Evil 4 (is actually a really easy and enjoyable 100%) and Final Fantasy X-2 HD, i plat it like 3 weeks ago, it's old but gold :D

That's strange, it worked well on my phone and computer :o

You seem to have incorrectly titled your checklist, because so far, it seems like you've played and beaten games you enjoyed. Maybe it's a bit of a smaller collection, but you've got quality over quantity. I would advise you to go back and beat some games, you already started, before your backlog gets out of hand and haunts you, like my own. xD Of the games I've beaten, that we've both played, I'd recommend going back and beating Bastion, Guacamelee, Strider and Psychonauts. Those three are actually pretty easy overall, and you'll have a good time, playing through and collecting the trophies.

Also since you've beaten both, I have to ask. Would Final Fantasy Type 0 or XV be quicker to complete? I know I'll be in for a bit of a long haul, with any Final Fantasy title, but is there one you'd recommend playing first?

6 minutes ago, James_Tonto said:

You seem to have incorrectly titled your checklist, because so far, it seems like you've played and beaten games you enjoyed. Maybe it's a bit of a smaller collection, but you've got quality over quantity. I would advise you to go back and beat some games, you already started, before your backlog gets out of hand and haunts you, like my own. xD Of the games I've beaten, that we've both played, I'd recommend going back and beating Bastion, Guacamelee, Strider and Psychonauts. Those three are actually pretty easy overall, and you'll have a good time, playing through and collecting the trophies.

Also since you've beaten both, I have to ask. Would Final Fantasy Type 0 or XV be quicker to complete? I know I'll be in for a bit of a long haul, with any Final Fantasy title, but is there one you'd recommend playing first?

Lol, the title fit much better when I first stared the list, back before I even hit double digits :P Maybe I'll go back to Psychonauts next once I've done my 20th, I remember liking the humor but just not feeling platformers at the time~

That's tough, honestly. On one hand, XV is naturally the longer game, but I ended up needing two playthroughs to finish up Type-0, even though it's totally possible to plat it in one go. Assuming you use a guide, I'd say Type-0 is the shorter game. It is a PSP game originally, after all, and there's only so much that system could handle :)

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
7 hours ago, mannenntmichjens said:

I was just about to crack a joke about your "not so fitting anymore" - thread title, but then I saw that it's already old by now :P

Nothing wrong about cherry-picking games where you feel like the time and / or effort is worth it. Just one of many approaches to trophies; I can definitely relate more to that :P And after yet another Odin Sphere recommendation you probably sold me on it for some time in the future.

Yeah, might be time to change the title, huh? :P

I agree, video games are supposed to be fun and if you aren't having fun then what is even the point ? I can respect hardcore trophy hunters but I must admit I worry for some of their sanity sometimes.

And yay for Odin Sphere! It would be the perfect time to give it a whirl, with the holiday sales starting up you're sure to see it for cheaper pretty soon ;)