Square Enix and Marvel Announce The Avengers Project

Xel

Well, that told us sweet FA. 

Que rampant speculation between now and E3, when we might find out more, I guess...

17 minutes ago, madbuk said:

A Marvel movie about a boy that comes across a robot and trains the robot to be a hero... I think? I dunno, I didn't actually go and see it.

14 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Ah ok, sounds a bit like The Iron Giant, though I haven't seen that one and don't think the robot becomes a hero :hmm: .

It's about a boy-genius that inherits a Robot and uses it, together with 4 other brainiac friends, to form a super-team.

It's really good, you should watch it. 

Not true to the comics (they had a short run and were about adult heroes, and the Robot was a monster, IIRC). 

Comics:

Sunfire_&_Big_Hero_6_No.1.jpg

Movie adaptation:

big-hero-6-character-promo-image.png

Edited by StrickenBiged

30 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Ah ok, sounds a bit like The Iron Giant, though I haven't seen that one and don't think the robot becomes a hero :hmm: .

Big Hero 6 pales in comparison to the Iron Giant. 

As for Square, I told stricken yesterday in a status update that Squeenix hadn't inspired me much in a long time. Today? Same ol', same ol'.

3 minutes ago, DennisWilles said:

Talk about shitty announcements.. I wasn't expecting a KH3 release date (2037 calling it) but was it really necessary to announce an announcement like this? They could have given us the FFXII release date at least. 

That'll almost definitely be announced at the Final Fantasy anniversary event on Tuesday

Love TR. I think the reboots are some of the best games out there at the moment. I trust these guys with a Marvel license.

Also, Square Enix Europe owns a 25.1% share of Rocksteady according to Wikipedia. This could very well be an Arkham equivalent for Marvel.

Pity it's so far away though. There really is no way of knowing what type of games these are at all.

1 hour ago, StrickenBiged said:

Well, that told us sweet FA. 

Que rampant speculation between now and E3, when we might find out more, I guess...

It's about a boy-genius that inherits a Robot and uses it, together with 4 other brainiac friends, to form a super-team.

It's really good, you should watch it. 

Not true to the comics (they had a short run and were about adult heroes, and the Robot was a monster, IIRC). 

Comics:

Sunfire_&_Big_Hero_6_No.1.jpg

Movie adaptation:

big-hero-6-character-promo-image.png

Lol, that movie pic looks so different from the comic cover.

• Like 1

THANKS God is not a Marvel World in KH3, no problem with Marvel but i don't really like their heroes (Nor DC I just like Batman & Spiderman as Heroes) and a Mix with KH would have been awful, and i still think This about a Mix of KH and Star wars....

People Hoping for KH3 i don't knwo why you'll expect something now. They probably will tell something during the E3 and more during TGS With a Release date in 2018, don't hope this year, it's simply foolish and this is told by a KH fan as you see by my name ;)

@DennisWilles Amazon Gives as Date 31 May 2017 For FF XII: https://www.amazon.it/Final-Fantasy-XII-Zodiac-PlayStation/dp/B01GS515R2/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1485452834&sr=8-1&keywords=final+fantasy+12+zodiac+age

Edited by Sora9427

39 minutes ago, Sora9427 said:

THANKS God is not a Marvel World in KH3, no problem with Marvel but i don't really like their heroes (Nor DC I just like Batman & Spiderman as Heroes) and a Mix with KH would have been awful, and i still think This about a Mix of KH and Star wars....

People Hoping for KH3 i don't knwo why you'll expect something now. They probably will tell something during the E3 and more during TGS With a Release date in 2018, don't hope this year, it's simply foolish and this is told by a KH fan as you see by my name ;)

@DennisWilles Amazon Gives as Date 31 May 2017 For FF XII: https://www.amazon.it/Final-Fantasy-XII-Zodiac-PlayStation/dp/B01GS515R2/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1485452834&sr=8-1&keywords=final+fantasy+12+zodiac+age

That's just a placeholder as there hasn't been an official release date yet. 

By the way, there is most likely a Marvel world in KH3 with an announcement like that. Not that I like the idea, I think it's horrible, but it seems more and more likely..

1 hour ago, DennisWilles said:

That's just a placeholder as there hasn't been an official release date yet. 

By the way, there is most likely a Marvel world in KH3 with an announcement like that. Not that I like the idea, I think it's horrible, but it seems more and more likely..

Well even as indicative date it should be out before that than or usually ti will be 31 December to indicate the year and that's it :P

I Doubt it, (Or at leats i definitevely hope not) Hopefully ti's always Dinsyey worlds and maybe old one because Already Big hero 6 it's meh in my opinion...

What a Pity that probably we won't see a Toy Story world in KH, it would be so cool being Small with Woody and Buz and have to go around somewhat like in Alice in the first one...