No Loose Ends Glitch?

TragicKingdom50

1 minute ago, serialkilla1987 said:

My second play through was my kill play through and I did the same thing without wire tapping at all. However I did manually select kill on every single opportunity given. I do know if you take too long it will kill them anyway so maybe that is the difference?

And you got it? I never had the option to manually select kill he just did it.

29 minutes ago, serialkilla1987 said:

Yes the trophy unlocked for me doing the strategy I described. I am sorry you have to do another play through. Although I highly enjoyed the game especially compared to other people, the second play through got rather stale pretty quickly.

I'ts interesting you had to manually select the kill option while my guy just did it. So did it give you only the Kill button promt when you confronted the racket boss? And also you're not talking about the informants right? I got my kill trophy for those

21 hours ago, TragicKingdom50 said:

Killed all the racket bosses but no trophy. I never bothered wire tapping them so I never had the kill/flip option, he just went straight for the kill. Was that my mistake? I don't want to play through a third time without knowing what I did wrong....

I had the same Problem but I fixed it. So after killing all of them the trophy doesn't pop up so then I play a new campaign and then kill like 10 more of the racket bosses, Then the trophy randomly pops while in a cutscene. Hope that helps.

16 hours ago, Denrok152 said:

I had the same Problem but I fixed it. So after killing all of them the trophy doesn't pop up so then I play a new campaign and then kill like 10 more of the racket bosses, Then the trophy randomly pops while in a cutscene. Hope that helps.

Awesome! I'm replaying now so I hope that happens to me

• Like 1

Well maybe your game is bugged. I know a couple more of games that would glitch to th point of never awarding a person a certain trophy or multiple trophies. Cough* DEFIANCE Cough. But I am truly sorry, I would not be able to contain my rage if I was you. Maybe try a play though doing all the wiretaps and killing all the racket bosses?

13 hours ago, serialkilla1987 said:

Well maybe your game is bugged. I know a couple more of games that would glitch to th point of never awarding a person a certain trophy or multiple trophies. Cough* DEFIANCE Cough. But I am truly sorry, I would not be able to contain my rage if I was you. Maybe try a play though doing all the wiretaps and killing all the racket bosses?

That was the playthrough I tried, wiretapped everything to no avail. Its a fun game though so maybe I'll try again in a year or so. Thanks for trying to help though!

• 2 weeks later...

I have the same problem.. I did a kill run the second time I played it. The Trophy won't pop up. Now I played the game 2 more times. So overall I played it 4 times .. still waiting for "the new boss" and "no loose ends" trophy. I have 97% on this game and can't get the platinum. I hope they release a patch and fix this. (Sorry for my bad english).

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Taliesin_2943 said:

if a patch broke them if u have the disk version cant you just uninstall and play without patches?

In this case no, i've already had 4 playthroughs. 2 on 1.06 and 2 on 1.00, the patches which unlocked the trophies were 1.02-1.05

This thread is pure terror for me. If this was happening to me, I wouldn't know how to contain my rage and I would certainly not play this shitbox of a game again. I feel so sorry for you guys.

But IF anybody wants to try again for the trophies, you should back up your save file, then erase it completely on your console, reinstall the game and try again.

This worked for some people I've heard.

• 1 month later...