No Loose Ends Glitch?

TragicKingdom50

I wanted to do this "kill all bosses" yesterday after my 4th run, without closing the game. It is like a Russian roulette. After killing 10 of them -boom- BSOD. Thats it. I give up.

Shame on you Hangar13 and 2K. After 4 years and 10 Patches.

Edited by ZuulONE
  • Like 1

I have the Xbox One version and the No Loose Ends achievement for killing all bosses is glitched for me. Killed every boss and the achievement did not unlock. Looks like it's glitched on every version of the game.

Edited by SublimeHawk

7 hours ago, flo82stgt said:

It worked for me now. I didn't close the game and killed all of the Racket Bosses. I forgot to wiretap one, so it seems it doesn't matter. I got the Trophy.

Nice! May I ask, did you play online/offline? 

Today No Loose Ends glitched on me. Most trophies I got years ago, but my kill playthrough was on 1.10. This is the only trophy standing between me and my platinum.

I sincerely like this game, but I’m not sure I can play the whole game without closing or blue screen errors. May wait for a patch....

Edited by NielsDekker
  • Like 1

Can confirm every other trophy including (50 brutal takedowns, 10 molotov skills and "Can't Trust a Rat" popped except for No Loose Ends. There's no way I'm playing this game without closing it. For one, I have better games I want to dip in and out of and won't delay that for a buggy one. The other thing is, the responsibility is not on the gamer to circumvent this bug, it's for Hangar 13 to pull their fingers out and fix it. Also, as others have witnessed all it takes is a crash or an electricity cut to mess up the run anyway. I'll probably do another playthrough and just hope it pops on the earlier racket bosses but if not I'm just going to wait for a patch. It's not worth anyone's time. Hangar 13 should be ashamed. 

So I was playing it again today just to see if it would unlock with the first few bosses. It didn't but seeing as I was moving so swiftly I thought I might as well see how far I can get without closing the game.  I had 4 racket bosses left when the game crashed. 

I have to admit this poorly optimised, buggy piece of trash game held out a lot longer than I thought it would...

But yeah, in the first instance the game isn't stable enough to even attempt this trophy without closing the app I'll be waiting for a patch. It's not worth my time.

23 hours ago, Vault-TecPhantom said:

So I was playing it again today just to see if it would unlock with the first few bosses. It didn't but seeing as I was moving so swiftly I thought I might as well see how far I can get without closing the game.  I had 4 racket bosses left when the game crashed. 

I have to admit this poorly optimised, buggy piece of trash game held out a lot longer than I thought it would...

But yeah, in the first instance the game isn't stable enough to even attempt this trophy without closing the app I'll be waiting for a patch. It's not worth my time.

I was lucky and the game didn't crash. It took me three days. You can put the PS4 into Sleep Mode without closing the game. That's what I did. But yes, I think I would have gone crazy if the game would have crashed. Like I said it crashed right ten minutes after getting the Trophy. So I was obviously very lucky.

21 hours ago, flo82stgt said:

I was lucky and the game didn't crash. It took me three days. You can put the PS4 into Sleep Mode without closing the game. That's what I did. But yes, I think I would have gone crazy if the game would have crashed. Like I said it crashed right ten minutes after getting the Trophy. So I was obviously very lucky.

True but it's the idea of being held hostage to a game that annoys me on principle and there's no guarantee that for whatever reason the PS4 won't accidentally shut off or that it won't crash when I return to the game after rest mode. Playing under that sort of stress is basically permadeath mode - and all for a silly bug that is easily fixable.

I mean it's a fun game, don't get me wrong - the killing animations and shooting are great. I wouldn't have even continued if I didn't like it. However, there are other games I'd rather be playing right now I bought this game at launch and wondered why I never bothering platinuming it as I only had a few trophies left but holy crap do I regret leaving it late now. Patches are supposed to make a game better but Hangar 13 is one of the few companies where you have to platinum the game as quick as possible for fear that they're going to ruin it somehow.

Anyway, glad you got the trophy but that's it for me personally. The ball is in H13's court.

On 6/3/2020 at 0:10 PM, Bluefalcon2210 said:

Ugh well that blows I think I'm just gonna hope and pray we get a patch to fix it and I'll just use my save from much earlier in my kill play through to do it, what a mess this game is -.- and I'd left my kill playthrough for 2 whole years since my original completion because of the tedium of the game.

I’m in the exact same boat as you. Played the game at launch and got all but the kill playthrough trophies. Now went back for the Definitive Edition to do the DLC and get the kill trophies and I’m stuck with 98% completion.

The real fucking kicker is I’m at 98% for Mafia II: Definitive Edition as well because of that bugged platinum.

Fuck. You. 2K. 

3 hours ago, Shalom90 said:

I’m in the exact same boat as you. Played the game at launch and got all but the kill playthrough trophies. Now went back for the Definitive Edition to do the DLC and get the kill trophies and I’m stuck with 98% completion.

The real fucking kicker is I’m at 98% for Mafia II: Definitive Edition as well because of that bugged platinum.

Fuck. You. 2K. 

Yeah the way this whole thing has been done since the release of Mafia 3 which was bugged as hell has just been awful and I don't think they'll ever fix any of it either so at this rate I really doubt I'm going to be buying any further Mafia games.

5 hours ago, Bluefalcon2210 said:

Yeah the way this whole thing has been done since the release of Mafia 3 which was bugged as hell has just been awful and I don't think they'll ever fix any of it either so at this rate I really doubt I'm going to be buying any further Mafia games.

When I saw that Mafia will also get a Definitive Edition, I was really happy because I already loved that part back then (and have played it every now and then since then).
But when I look at what went wrong with the trophies in Mafia III, I'm not so sure if I really want to play the remake...

Back to topic: I have prepared everything for a one-way-trip (to go twice) and hope that I can make it through to the end without the game or console upsetting me

On 1/26/2017 at 9:16 PM, TragicKingdom50 said:

Killed all the racket bosses but no trophy. I never bothered wire tapping them so I never had the kill/flip option, he just went straight for the kill. Was that my mistake? I don't want to play through a third time without knowing what I did wrong....

Same issue I'm having but with flipping them. Got all my first play, no trophy.  Second play with all kills and no wiretapping popped fine. Currently on play 3 for flipping. Such a boring game after 3 plays...

4 hours ago, Bluefalcon2210 said:

Guess the only way to see is for somebody to try it and see if it pops, might get around to it once I finish my survivor run of The Last of Us

Right after DE edition transformation I did another run, second specifically aimed to this trophy and deleted the game few days ago, so don't want to load up it again:). May be there is another unfortunate soul with the game installed.