No Loose Ends Glitch?

TragicKingdom50

No loose ends" still obtainable, when you'll take the 3rd quarter/ward(the 1st for burke) after you killed a racket boss, reload the last checkpoint before the game save (pause at the start of the cutscen showing some vehicle coming) and the game will not crash. You have to kill all racket boss in one sitting

On 12/07/2020 at 3:43 PM, LeroyLeTueur said:

No loose ends" still obtainable, when you'll take the 3rd quarter/ward(the 1st for burke) after you killed a racket boss, reload the last checkpoint before the game save (pause at the start of the cutscen showing some vehicle coming) and the game will not crash. You have to kill all racket boss in one sitting

Can you please, detail it better? I've tried to do the "one sitting" playthrough twice but it always crash in different moments. Around 7th or 8th district. I'm really tired of try to do that rush and crash near to the end....

11 minutes ago, eric-padovan said:

Can you please, detail it better? I've tried to do the "one sitting" playthrough twice but it always crash in different moments. Around 7th or 8th district. I'm really tired of try to do that rush and crash near to the end....

it happened to me too, my game always crash after killing or fliping Carl Bevers in Pointe Verdun just when the game try to load the cutscene with maguire after securing the racket. To solve this when the mini cutscene showing burke's gang coming with their cars begin go to pause menu and reload the checkpoint.

This is what i did to progress through to game and get No Loose Ends & The New Boss trophies recently. Good Luck

19 minutes ago, XmodE_7 said:

it happened to me too, my game always crash after killing or fliping Carl Bevers in Pointe Verdun just when the game try to load the cutscene with maguire after securing the racket. To solve this when the mini cutscene showing burke's gang coming with their cars begin go to pause menu and reload the checkpoint.

This is what i did to progress through to game and get No Loose Ends & The New Boss trophies recently. Good Luck

Oh got it! Damn, that's def not for me then. My game crashed in different districts and moments. First crash was in the car in a tunnel, while I was doing Frisco Fields. The second crash was in the middle of a sex racket domination in French Ward. No aparent connection between the crashs. Just random moments... :(

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, eric-padovan said:

Oh got it! Damn, that's def not for me then. My game crashed in different districts and moments. First crash was in the car in a tunnel, while I was doing Frisco Fields. The second crash was in the middle of a sex racket domination in French Ward. No aparent connection between the crashs. Just random moments... :(

Wow!! I can see how frustrating this must be for you ☹️ I can advise you if it's not already done to play offline with a new save, that could solve the problem. Good Luck

My game crashed just at the end, i was going to have the family trophy, the last trophy befor the plat, just have to restart, again ???? this time i'll play with the ps now, the only crash i had was at point verdun(just have to reload the last checkpoint) sadly, i was kicked for being AFK too long so i'll retry without doing anything else and told you if it a sure way

Same problem here.. Play 3 times:

1st playthrough I killed all the bosses and the "No Loose Ends" trophy didn't pop

2nd playthrough I flipped all the 16 bosses and "The New Boss" trophy didn't pop

3rd playthrough after the release of Definitive Edition: I flipped all the 16 bosses again and "The New Boss" trophy didn't pop..

it's a waste of time, a waste of my time, a complete waste of time.

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 7/14/2020 at 1:55 PM, XmodE_7 said:

Wow!! I can see how frustrating this must be for you ☹️ I can advise you if it's not already done to play offline with a new save, that could solve the problem. Good Luck

Didn't work for me unfortunately. Random crashes. Just tried my second attempt at flipping all rackets - deleted all saves and profile, started game offline.... Still crashed and after flipping final racket no trophy.

I have been told playing the game with internet connection glitches it and you get it if you do your playthrough with connection disabled. Not talking about appearing offline just unplug your ethernet cable or turn off connection on ps4 menu. Haven't tested it though. Trophy glitched on me i started it new run with no connection but i got tired of the game and stopped so if you try this method let me know if it works lol.

13 hours ago, OnuR10Ly said:

I have been told playing the game with internet connection glitches it and you get it if you do your playthrough with connection disabled. Not talking about appearing offline just unplug your ethernet cable or turn off connection on ps4 menu. Haven't tested it though. Trophy glitched on me i started it new run with no connection but i got tired of the game and stopped so if you try this method let me know if it works lol.

I did that and the game still crashed.  But downloading 1.09 I was able to Platinum this game now.  Finally done after at least 8 playthroughs with my last 2 Flip (leave southern union last since it will pop at 17/18) & Kill. 

5 hours ago, leprekon666 said:

I did that and the game still crashed.  But downloading 1.09 I was able to Platinum this game now.  Finally done after at least 8 playthroughs with my last 2 Flip (leave southern union last since it will pop at 17/18) & Kill. 

Sounds promising. Could you explain how you downgraded to 1.09?

1 hour ago, CravingClarity said:

Sounds promising. Could you explain how you downgraded to 1.09?

It took some time finding this.  There’s 2 ways.  One is to go to 1.0 and this way let’s you select certain patch as long as the link to Sony is available.  

This link has the 1.05 patch https://www.psxhax.com/threads/list-of-ps4-game-updates-requiring-5-05-or-lower.3665/

This link is listed in the step guide to search for the game.  Select what region your in https://ps4database.io/search 

This can be done on Mac or Pc. Your pretty much making your Proxy on your Wifi connect to your computer & your computer is connecting to Sony to get the current patch downloading.  Then you remap the patch link you need to it so your PS4 downloads what your computer is getting.   Hope this can help anyone that is sick and tired of these trophies. 

P.S. game never crashed in both playthroughts even using a 1.0 game save. I do have moments I thought it was but was controller battery disconnection and a few stutters. 

Edited by leprekon666

Hello everyone,

First of all i would like to say No Loose Ends can be obtainable in pacth 1.12 Definitive Edition. Here is how i set up my run for this specific trophy.

1. Delete the game and all of its dlc

2. Redownload the game without any dlc

3. Delete all save file in system storage. If you want you can delete in your ps+ too.

4. Play the game offline in 1 session.

5 . During this " 1 session" you can take a break and leave the ps4 into rest mode. I did this run in 2 days, means that i put that on rest mode few times.

6. All bosess need to be killed including the scripted to be killed such as very first boss and the southern union boss.

9 hours ago, Rahman042 said:

Hello everyone,

First of all i would like to say No Loose Ends can be obtainable in pacth 1.12 Definitive Edition. Here is how i set up my run for this specific trophy.

3. Delete all save file in system storage. If you want you can delete in your ps+ too.

5 . During this " 1 session" you can take a break and leave the ps4 into rest mode. I did this run in 2 days, means that i put that on rest mode few times.

6. All bosess need to be killed including the scripted to be killed such as very first boss and the southern union boss.

I hope you dont mind if i ask a few questions, cuz the game crashes constantly on me.

1. Did you wiretaped?

2. Did you have any game crashes or glitches?

3. Did you use relload checkpoint option?

4. On what difficult did you play? 

Congrats for your trophy!

• Like 1

On 24/08/2020 at 11:59 PM, Booster92BG said:

I hope you dont mind if i ask a few questions, cuz the game crashes constantly on me.

1. Did you wiretaped?

2. Did you have any game crashes or glitches?

3. Did you use relload checkpoint option?

4. On what difficult did you play? 

Congrats for your trophy!

1. I did wire tap * zone for flip run

2. No crashes for both run

3. Yes i did plenty times for few moments such as frank pagani run and secure grecco in trunk

4. Both run on easy

Hopefully you can speed run through the game

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/24/2020 at 3:07 AM, Rahman042 said:

Hello everyone,

On 8/26/2020 at 2:16 AM, Rahman042 said:

1. I did wire tap * zone for flip run

2. No crashes for both run

3. Yes i did plenty times for few moments such as frank pagani run and secure grecco in trunk

4. Both run on easy

Hopefully you can speed run through the game

Did two playthroughs with the above method and confirm that they worked 100%. Thank you so much for sharing this information!

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
On 8/23/2020 at 1:10 AM, leprekon666 said:

Did 1.09 work right away or did it still take multiple playthroughs for the trophies to pop? Im about to do this but if its still buggy on 1.09 im not even going to bother

20 minutes ago, WatertownsFinest said:

Did 1.09 work right away or did it still take multiple playthroughs for the trophies to pop? Im about to do this but if its still buggy on 1.09 im not even going to bother

1.09 worked no issues. Had to do 2 playthroughs from game save from Merle for kill and flip.  Honestly if people can do it this way I don’t know why they don’t as the other way is like risking to get it to pop without crashing. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, leprekon666 said:

1.09 worked no issues. Had to do 2 playthroughs from game save from Merle for kill and flip.  Honestly if people can do it this way I don’t know why they don’t as the other way is like risking to get it to pop without crashing. 

Thanks for the quick reply. I wish i knew about this method before getting 14/18 killed just to have the pos crash on me.

Did you wipe all your saves before starting as well? Ive heard conflicting reports on whether or not that actually matters. Since my saves are on 1.12 they might not even work w the old patch anyways, but i just want to be safe so I dont have to play this any longer than I have to, lol.

I'm also planning on doing all dlcs on 1.09 cause some of those are bugged too apparently

Edited by WatertownsFinest

1 hour ago, WatertownsFinest said:

Thanks for the quick reply. I wish i knew about this method before getting 14/18 killed just to have the pos crash on me.

Did you wipe all your saves before starting as well? Ive heard conflicting reports on whether or not that actually matters. Since my saves are on 1.12 they might not even work w the old patch anyways, but i just want to be safe so I dont have to play this any longer than I have to, lol.

I'm also planning on doing all dlcs on 1.09 cause some of those are bugged too apparently

I used a save from 1.0 but the 1.12 saves do work as far as I can remember.  But to be safe just backup your saves and just do a clean run on 1.09 and copy save after prologue so you don’t have to spend all that time redoing it.   I had no issues with the dlc except the 500k spending.   Had to grind growing weed. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, leprekon666 said:

Can I turn the ps4 off and continue playing later if I downgrade to 1.09? Or I need to do a full playthrough without turning the console off?