"Champion of the Realm" trophy glitched

Arislamicus

14 hours ago, Connor CC-135 said:

I can vouch for this too, killed someone on a 15, 18 and 24 streak but still no luck. 

It should be solo kills/slayed streak.

Assists/Eliminated doesn't count for the trophy which makes this trophy harder to get since it can be difficult to know how many solo kills an enemy has on that killstreak.

Bounty Hunter is not glitched.

Edited by ipot_04

• 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2/6/2017 at 7:58 AM, Connor CC-135 said:

...killed someone on a 15, 18 and 24 streak but still no luck. 

the problem is that counter you see on the scoreboard isn't the true killstreak. Kills and assists count for that number - technically the person showing a 35 could have 0 kills, but 35 assists.

For their 'killstreak' to count they have to get the killing blow. (Easily done with 2 people FYI) :)

27 minutes ago, GarryKE said:

I'm still not getting it. It looks like the Last One Standing has been changed too, going by the dates people got it, but don't have that either.

Am I doing something wrong? 

Last One Standing is stupidly hard in most modes, because every other player on both teams has to be on the respawn timer, which is only 15 seconds.

Then they added the survival mode where no one respawns, so if you are the last survivor on your team and you win, you get Last One Standing. This is how I got it.

Now it looks like that mode is gone, which would explain why hardly anyone earns that trophy now.

1 hour ago, rdhight said:

Last One Standing is stupidly hard in most modes, because every other player on both teams has to be on the respawn timer, which is only 15 seconds.

Then they added the survival mode where no one respawns, so if you are the last survivor on your team and you win, you get Last One Standing. This is how I got it.

Now it looks like that mode is gone, which would explain why hardly anyone earns that trophy now.

Thanks. It's just because I noticed a load of people got it on the 10th so I wondered if it had been changed. The trophy is a joke. I don't know why they don't change it, but from what I've seen on Hi-Rez forums, they probably aren't interested in doing anything like that.

As for the Champion of the Realm one I have seven at mastery well over five and it still isn't popping. 

4 hours ago, GarryKE said:

Thanks. It's just because I noticed a load of people got it on the 10th so I wondered if it had been changed. The trophy is a joke. I don't know why they don't change it, but from what I've seen on Hi-Rez forums, they probably aren't interested in doing anything like that.

My guess is, that was a large boosting group.

23 hours ago, rdhight said:

Yeah, honestly, I'd just wait until Paladins Battlegrounds releases and try and see if the last man standing trophy works there.

Or wait and hope that they bring back survival as a seasonal thing. :/

• 5 months later...
11 minutes ago, SniperEliteDido said:

so trying to revive this thread as i have 11 champions at mastery 5 and yet im still 3/6 in the counter... i've also started playing in Augest 2018. anyone here has any recommendations? its been getting annoying now.

Started in April 2018 and got the trophy without any problems. Did you get to mastery 5 through playing matches or by spending gold to level up? ? Not that it makes difference but maybe try to level up them manually (Select champion > Level up).

23 minutes ago, Skadoki said:

Started in April 2018 and got the trophy without any problems. Did you get to mastery 5 through playing matches or by spending gold to level up? 1f914.png Not that it makes difference but maybe try to level up them manually (Select champion > Level up).

i didnt spend 1 coin on leveling up any champion at all, and u mean should i level up a champion manually as of from the start? or leveling up my level 5 champions?

Edited by SniperEliteDido

3 hours ago, SniperEliteDido said:

i didnt spend 1 coin on leveling up any champion at all, and u mean should i level up a champion manually as of from the start? or leveling up my level 5 champions?

Neither did I...I'm not even sure if that will resolve your issue. Maybe try to level up your Mastery 5 champions to the next level; if you have enough gold then maybe also try to level up other champions to mastery 5.