Is Gungeon getting DLC trophies

bruin-rocks

5 hours ago, bruin-rocks said:

Nice, thanks for that! I noticed they added three achievements to Steam, two for beating the pasts of the Bullet and Robot, and one for completing Daisukes challenge. Hopefully they get added to Playstation. 

They might but to be fair, I don't think I have seen many DLC lists with only three new trophies. They might have to add some extra ones to appease Sony.

8 minutes ago, skateak said:

They might but to be fair, I don't think I have seen many DLC lists with only three new trophies. They might have to add some extra ones to appease Sony.

That's not true at all..every time warframe gets an update, that game gets an additional 1 trophy..there's even a game right now on the homepage that's geting a 3trophy update

Just now, Property_Damage said:

That's not true at all..every time warframe gets an update, that game gets an additional 1 trophy..there's even a game right now on the homepage that's geting a 3trophy update

Warframe is one specific game. I wasn't saying it never happens, just that it isn't as common so that he was aware. Seems to be more common now glancing through some PS4 lists but I don't remember it happening on PS3. 

Dlc has been out a couple of days now, I just got back to 100% on the game. Really enjoyed the dlc, lots of funny references and added content for a free addition. The difficulty on Daisuke's challenge was pretty high too, which was nice. Better than all the trophies being very easy imo. :D

• Like 1

4 hours ago, bruin-rocks said:

Not exactly. Unless you feel taking a break makes it easier. But I have always found that playing through a full run in one go is much better and easier. 

People can save abuse using the cloud now, which will make a lot of the stuff much easier.

That's a good point actually, presumably you could save using the button (I guess, I haven't actually used those things yet as I've always done full runs, last time I left my console mid-run Gungeon crashed on me), upload to + and then redownload if you die on the following floors?

I expect this'll make Lead God more common since people can just abuse this, if it's possible. It'll still require a decent amount of skill and drop luck to make it through Bullet Hell and kill the boss though, so the Plat should remain pretty rare. I've seen it twice now and promptly died :|. Then again by the time you're done with Frifle's Challenges you *should* be good enough anyway, they take bloody forever.

Also if you get some great items getting Lead God isn't too bad anyway, perfecting the first three floor bosses isn't too tough (plus you can get Clone to repeat those if you're lucky) so it's just the Hollow and Forge bosses that are a problem. I eventually got mine on a Robot run on my second ever run with him, had Composite Gun, Owl, Gundromeda Strain, Full Metal Jacket and Stuffed Star by floor 3, causing my DPS to be high and with plenty of damage mitigation abilities. Just popped Star once I ran out of blanks and was in a situation where I couldn't easily dodge attacks.

16266023_10155028449814459_9165194572288499066_n.jpg

Edited by Seasonreaper
Added content
  • Like 2

Finally I was able to beat the Bullet's past! Only took 3 days... and now I have to kill Robots' past which is going to be even harder ;___; I also tried Daisuke's challenges for few times and it's also pretty damn challenging. I couldn't get past third floor. Oh well, I'm gonna do the Robot stuff first and then stress out the Daisuke's challenge.

I forgot how difficult this game was, but that's just good thing. Gungeon never feels unfair, it's always my own fault if I die.

• Like 1