The Game You Have Spend The Most Hours Playing

Porchema

World of Warcraft, since 2005 or 2006 until 2015 or something. (actively until 2013 I guess, after that only sometimes for "´What's new?")

In hours... I don't know. from like "When I got home until I went to bed" and on weekend from "When I woke up until I went to bed".

...What a waste of time and money. xD 

And then I always needed to server transfer (20€) and name change (8€) my for me more important characters because people became at some points way too creepy on me.

There are so many lonely male people playing WoW, and I'm way too nice, caring, social, supportive and whatever, to be a guy. (Also I played mostly heal, which fits perfect in their stereotype of how a girl would be.)

*socialphobia intensifies*

On 27.1.2017 at 9:54 PM, kuuhaku said:

but pokemon is over 17 years

Pokemon turns 21 this year. :P 

Edited by Neputyunu

975 hours - League of Legends

744 hours - Gears of War 2 (probably 1000 + with the other Gears titles)

360 hours - CoD: Black Ops

250 hours - Rainbow Six Siege

170 hours - The Witcher 3

I've probably played quite a bit of Halo and Street Fighter as well although I'm not sure what my times might be.

Edited by ObliviousSenpai

I've spent more than 1000 hours playing Gears of War 3 (and around 3000+ hours playing GoW1, 2 and J combined);

600+ hours to get 1000G in Dead or Alive Xtreme 2;

And a few hundred hours playing Halo 3, Reach and 4 (haven't played enough Halo, shame on me).

Edited by Merlarva

• 9 months later...

Longest single save state probably belongs to FFXII on PS2, but that was probably less than 150 hours.
Some games I'll replay without using a NG+ or prior save, though... so I've probably logged the most hours on Tales of Graces as I've started that game from scratch about half a dozen times.., maybe 300 hours there?

Although it wasn't on the PS4, I strictly remember spending over 200 hours playing Terraria when it started gaining new content on PC. Some of that was when I accidentally left it running, but that would only constitute at least 15 hours at most.  

I used to play a Korean MMO called Dekaron for about 6 years.. Way back when I kinda became a shut-in I'd wake up get on and play, go to bed after 12-15 hours and rinse and repeat.. As for hours? Who knows lol. Before that Pokemon Emerald think I had a game save at about 2000 hours.

Lastest one would have to be Destiny 1 at 3029 hours with 229 'wasted' and around 228 on this PSN, in saying that I took a year off Destiny 1 on my original PSN to play other games so could have easily have clocked over 4000.

this game is gonna come as a shock to some......gta iv...all online...likely in the 20 000 hour range...yep, over two full years of time...this is based on roughly 7 000 fly the co-op assists at about an hour each and several hundred wanted runs at about 5 hours/person...add a few thousand hours helping with and figuring out awp and all the research spent creating a guide and then months/years of tomfoolery with all the co-op veterans and perhaps even 20 000 is a bit low...

• Like 1

RuneScape. For my main account on each one i had over 280 days playtime on what is now Rs3 and had recently breached 230 days on OsRs when i quit. Probably 2-3k hours minimum on alts but i cant be bothered to try and remember the emails and passwords to get a more accurate answer so ill exclude that.

They are technically different so over 6700 hours for any single game as the real answer though i personally lump them together and would say over 12200.

Rs2 ran 2007-12 and then OsRs that playtime was in about a year and a half or so. 

Will check in on OS in a few years to see if it has a chunk of what i was missing from Pre EoC added to it but sadly i dont think it will ever be where i want it to be. My addiction might have to stay dead.

On 31/01/2017 at 0:07 AM, FarSideOfSaturn said:

Skyrim on PS3. My first save lasted a little over 1300 hours. The savefile was something like 14MB before the loading times, lag and general bugginess forced me to restart with my current save which is 77 hours so far, so around 1400 hours overall. 

I really miss Skyrim, I'm kind of tempted to buy the PS4 version and start all over again, maybe in a few games time so I might add to this eventually. 

Nothing comes close in recent memory to the amount of time I've spent with that game. I clocked up over 400 hours on MGSV: The Phantom Pain and over 300 hours on Fallout 4. The 300+ hours were mostly done on a single save when I went for the platinum after I got the various endings and kept using it for the 100%, it bugged out pretty hard toward the end but I made it. 

The rest of my games I played for somewhere between 10 - 20 hours for the most part, though No Man's Sky is at 51 hours and counting. According to the trophy guide I've put in enough time to platinum it twice over, but I have too much fun exploring so that'd held it up a lot, not that I mind. 

Looking at Steam, I ploughed 431 hours into FM16, more than anything else I have on Steam by far. It's occuring to me that I clocked up saves on Championship Manager 01/02 that ran into hundreds of hours numerous times, considering I still play that game to this day on updated databases, the amount of playtime I've accumulated during the last 16 years must be in the thousands. I'm not sure I'd want to know the exact amount :lol: 

Ehhh, game series wise it would be Kingdom Hearts. Played all those games quite a few times about all possible platforms and editions. Probably got 300 hours or so altogether. When I get the PS4 collection on December it will be even more.

The most time in a single game would be Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning. Pc alone has about 160 hours or so, plus the 130 on PS3 makes nearly 200.

Other than that, I dunno. Got some games on pc which could be Hella high in numbers as well. Sims 2 and 3 and Civilization V. On ps, it's probably some FF game...