Porchema

The Game You Have Spend The Most Hours Playing

82 posts in this topic

Not sure but I know my Pokemon Silver was the most out off all my Pokemon games it was around 270 hours. 

Probably Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning. On PC and PS3 together I'm at about 300 hours.
After that it's probably Sims 2 but I played it on so many different PCs, I can't even imagine how much hours I spend on that game. It's then followed with Civilization V and Zelda: Breath of the Wild with both at the 120-140s.

Mass Effect

ESO and GTA V on the PC.

Edited by PermaFox

Mine is World of Warcraft. That game consumed my life for many years (I'm glad I finally quit that game, though). Aside from that, it's Overwatch by far. Since the game's release, I have logged in probably over 1,000 hours on it.

I think the most amount of time I've ever spent on a game I've actually played was Persona 3 with around 120 hours on it.

One of my friends gifted me the game 'Bad Rats' on Steam a couple of years ago; so some nights before I go to bed I leave the game running so Steam says I currently have 200+ hours on it. So it's not a game I've actually played but it sure is fun to tell people I spent 200+ hours on it, and have 'proof.'