The Game You Have Spend The Most Hours Playing

Porchema

Probably Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning. On PC and PS3 together I'm at about 300 hours.
After that it's probably Sims 2 but I played it on so many different PCs, I can't even imagine how much hours I spend on that game. It's then followed with Civilization V and Zelda: Breath of the Wild with both at the 120-140s.

Mine is World of Warcraft. That game consumed my life for many years (I'm glad I finally quit that game, though). Aside from that, it's Overwatch by far. Since the game's release, I have logged in probably over 1,000 hours on it.

• 4 years later...

My most played games are all PC games:

NetHack in its various versions well over 1k, and if we count 3.1/3.2/3.3 as separate, then >400 in each of them.

Hearts of Iron 2 and 3, Civilization IV, Europa Universalis 3: Each somewhere between 300 and 400, I suppose.

On the console, seven runs through ME1 are what, 250h? Twice Valkyria Chronicles II with 120h each is 240h.
Twice Persona 5 (not including P5R), thrice Persona 4G: both well over 200h.

This is just my PS4 ones

Warframe and Destiny 2 - 1300+

Red Dead 2 and Minecraft - 850+

GTAV, Diablo 3, Witcher 3 - 600+

I wish I knew actual numbers though cause GTAV, Minecraft, and Diablo would be much higher. Plus, Borderlands 2 and Final Fantasy 4 would probably be at the top of my list.

I'm no where close to most here. 150 hours is probably the most I've probably ever sunk into a game. I don't normally play online games where it's easy to rack up hours and I tend to move on to a new game once I've gotten the platinum or 100%. The games I've probably sunk the most time into are BotW and the first Red Dead Redemption. I did play Project Gotham Racing 2 online a fair amount back in the day so that probably racked up some good hours.

Apparently about 500 hours in Evolve. I miss that game, it was janky as fuck, but it had a unique and weirdly addicting charm to it that I haven't really been able to find in other multiplayer games. Closest was Friday the 13th, which I also put around 300 hours into, and I believe that was the last multiplayer game I seriously played for quite some time before inevitably growing bored.

Blimey, I know I reached near to 600 hours for Monster Hunter World just because of the RNG in trying to get the crowns for certain monsters but I would absolutely do that again!

My actual record for certain is actually Pokémon White - I accrued well over 800 hours playing a single game file on my DS and I'm rather proud of that.

Splatoon 2 1100 hours

Left 4 Dead 2 890 hours

Uncharted 3 600 hours (personal estimate) and it was mostly spent on the multiplayer back in the day on PS3.

Super Smash Bros. Brawl 800 hours (personal estimate, I spent years playing the game with friends back in the day.) 

• 5 months later...

I've played a lot of Apex Legends since it came out, but I still get amazed when I Iook into my stats and see I've clocked around 5500 hours between the PS4 and PS5 versions of the game.

But tonight my dedication to the game was put into question when I played with this person who has an astounding 18579 hours played.

Fi8WK6LWYAEOrsm?format=jpg&name=large

I have never seen anything like this.