Gym Upgrading

A quick question... which Digimon do I need to recruit in order to get the gym upgraded? I'm wondering in particular before upgrading strength and all that is on the low end still (and it doesn't help that I lost one of my Champion Digimon... but I do have an Ultimate on my team).  But having the gym upgraded would help out with getting much stronger so I don't get defeated as easily by those stupid Gotsumon and RedVegimon x.x

Edit: Seems like I got it... sort of.  I have Kabuterimon recruited and he'll upgrade the equipment for 10,000 bits each.  Haven't upgraded anything yet myself, as I don't have the money required x.x

Edited by DrakeHellsing

1 hour ago, DrakeHellsing said:

Edit: Seems like I got it... sort of.  I have Kabuterimon recruited and he'll upgrade the equipment for 10,000 bits each.  Haven't upgraded anything yet myself, as I don't have the money required x.x

upgrade to rank 3 costs 50k .... im looking right now for early money farm , because everything is so expansive. you should also get tamer skills to boost training.

Yeah, one set of skills I'm looking at were the Digivolving to give them a boost in skills that way.  But I am focusing more on those.  Any place that helps with farming for coins so far? Or is it best to go around and pick things up and sell those?

I mean does level 2 help boost how much you get from training? Cause getting heaps of HP as an example, that's a lot x.x

Right now i farm with a good ultimate team against meteormon or something like this at vulcano.  he is at area border ´so fast respawn , and he drops 3k and sometimes medium heal disk.  He is pretty tanky at beginning but with right setup i can kill him atleast 10-15 times befor i run out of mp. (wich is 30k -45k per  run ) . But i have no idea if this is even efficient or maybe other method is better.

The boost is not soooo much but it adds after lot of training up . so it is worth it , but stick to training machine you use more often , hp / str i upgraded first . stm /mind after and spd / mp last . but it depends on your digimon setup.

31 minutes ago, Xionx said:

Right now i farm with a good ultimate team against meteormon or something like this at vulcano.  he is at area border ´so fast respawn , and he drops 3k and sometimes medium heal disk.  He is pretty tanky at beginning but with right setup i can kill him atleast 10-15 times befor i run out of mp. (wich is 30k -45k per  run ) . But i have no idea if this is even efficient or maybe other method is better.

The boost is not soooo much but it adds after lot of training up . so it is worth it , but stick to training machine you use more often , hp / str i upgraded first . stm /mind after and spd / mp last . but it depends on your digimon setup.

I wish I could be that strong, but so far, my team isn't that great, they still get damaged easily which is my main problem... and I lost my GrapLeomon whom collapsed and died (I think while training)... but I got an evil Gabumon... well, it's Gabumon but with a different name and colour scheme (I literally had no chance to influence getting it, the baby needed to sleep, woke up, it Digivolved into Tsunemon, which then complained about not wanting to wake up, so I scolded it... and it Digivolved again).

Which actually helps with defense? Is it stamina at all? Cause that's my main concern, especially with those in the desert, like level 4 and higher Digimon to take on.

Just now, DrakeHellsing said:

I wish I could be that strong, but so far, my team isn't that great, they still get damaged easily which is my main problem... and I lost my GrapLeomon whom collapsed and died (I think while training)... but I got an evil Gabumon... well, it's Gabumon but with a different name and colour scheme (I literally had no chance to influence getting it, the baby needed to sleep, woke up, it Digivolved into Tsunemon, which then complained about not wanting to wake up, so I scolded it... and it Digivolved again).

Which actually helps with defense? Is it stamina at all? Cause that's my main concern, especially with those in the desert, like level 4 and higher Digimon to take on.

To be honest im not 100% sure about the stats , but i think stamina is helping for defense , because the training symbol is a fist punching defending arms. Im still chapter 1 but im stuck little bit .... next areas i can go digimon dont want to follow me to city , other areas the digimon in house sending me to recruite is blocked by digimon that just dont let me through . And for other digimin i need materials from areas i cant get to aswell. Only left now is a seadramon that wants 3 different fish from me , and i dont want waste my time with my ulti+mega team with fishing to just see them die nearby....

20 minutes ago, Xionx said:

To be honest im not 100% sure about the stats , but i think stamina is helping for defense , because the training symbol is a fist punching defending arms. Im still chapter 1 but im stuck little bit .... next areas i can go digimon dont want to follow me to city , other areas the digimon in house sending me to recruite is blocked by digimon that just dont let me through . And for other digimin i need materials from areas i cant get to aswell. Only left now is a seadramon that wants 3 different fish from me , and i dont want waste my time with my ulti+mega team with fishing to just see them die nearby....

Yeah, for me, I tried getting to the volcano area, but the BlackGarurumon wanted to fight, and oh boy did I do bad against him, had to run from the fight.  Even my GrapLeomon couldn't do much against him.  So I may have to save up and upgrade the gym equipment at least once.

Edited by DrakeHellsing

Upgrading to lv 3 gym equipment costs 50,000 bits btw, so get farming! I did the meteormon trick a few times but then got bored so i moved to othee areas and just fought everything that had a pulse. If yoy can collect orange banans too. They can be sold for 500 bits each and they usually always spawn in the oasis in server desert

Also a good way to make fast bits, or at least that i have found at low level, is fishing, if you do that Seadramon quest, which is not hard at all, he will join your town and give you a lure. 
If you go back to that spot and fish, there is fish that scores you 2,000 bits, there is also a couple of Tamer skills that increase fishing chances and the amount of fish you catch. I made 60,000 in just a matter of minutes, the fish is Digiawarona(I think i messed up the spelling) but all the fish you catch sell, some for 800 and 500.

8 hours ago, DemonicPrime said:

Speaking of which is there gear beyond lv3? Or is lv3 the max without upgrading the gym?

my gym is at lv 2 so i don't know atm

Also for those wondering about what stats do. HP and MPand obvisous. Strenght and defence are how much you deal and recieve damage, wisdom is how much MP a move will cost to use and speed is how fast they move (although i'm not sure if it mean they'll attack on they own faster too)

On 2017-01-31 at 6:48 PM, Xionx said:

Later you can also make good money with Stock market. I upgraded every training device to rank 3 now. playing through story and recruiting digimon also helps.  Some want fight you and drop lot of money.

Stock market was the first thing I maxed out upgrading. It's strangely addicting to sell high, and buy low. I check it before I check anything else now.

Got over 50k in just one go around.

On 5.2.2017 at 1:54 AM, DemonicPrime said:

Speaking of which is there gear beyond lv3? Or is lv3 the max without upgrading the gym?

As of now lvl 3 is the max for me even though I already upgraded the gym once or twice already. Its not on max lvl yet so maybe there are more upgrades coming