Are trophies showing up on PSNProfiles?

darth0doom

Hi! I just recently bought DOA 5: Last Round and gotten around beating 50% of the game. I went to update my profile on here, yet the trophies and game weren't added to my list. At first I thought it was the site going through maintenance, but it continues to update trophies I earn from other  games. For some reason, DOA 5: Last Round is absent on this site. Is this happening to everyone or is this just a problem I'm facing?

I assumed you downloaded the free version, realized you can't earn trophies, hid the game from your profile, then got the real thing and it's still hidden. Then I remembered the free version straight up doesn't load a trophy list (even though you can 1000 GS the free Xbox version), so that's out the window.

In short, I have no help to offer, but as Stevie said, it's probs just hidden by accident or something, worth a check at the very least. The list is coming up on your end, yes?

43 minutes ago, darth0doom said:

Hi! I just recently bought DOA 5: Last Round and gotten around beating 50% of the game. I went to update my profile on here, yet the trophies and game weren't added to my list. At first I thought it was the site going through maintenance, but it continues to update trophies I earn from other  games. For some reason, DOA 5: Last Round is absent on this site. Is this happening to everyone or is this just a problem I'm facing?

If you didn't purposely hide those trophies, check this link out.

Huh that is strange! I don't recall ever hiding the previous Core Fighters game, considering it didn't have trophies to begin with. This is most likely the case however as I've finally noticed the hidden icon on my profile. Thanks to everyone who's helped me solve this problem! You guys were fast and informative! Cheers to all of you!

• Like 1