How possible is this game right now?

Well I want to start this game right now but I got a few questions before doing it:

-Have this game gotten any server shutdown warning?

-How active is the online community right now?

-To anyone who has platinum this game recently. how hard is to find boosting partners?(asking this because I haven't seen any boosting session of this game recently)

-How much time does the online trophies take?

I played it about a year ago and the online is not dead, but doesn't have much of a pulse. You can occasionally catch someone for Ops versus and trading, but you have to be pretty damn lucky. Co-op is somewhat active depending on the mission. Most people just reply the bosses for parts, but you can find games out there.

The worst one will be gaining the 20,000 comaderie and S-Rank on every mission, since most missions require a partner to do so. THESE are the ones to look out for. If you can find a dedicated friend, you can S-RANK most of the missions as long as you don't kill anyone and know where you're going. No alerts and no kills with a partner almost guarantee a S. Though time is a factor, so don't think that you can turtle your way through every mission

Don't know if I answered your question, as you need to rely on others for the platinum. Create your own session and hopefully you'll find someone willing to help.

Edited by Beyondthegrave07
Clarification
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

I played it about a year ago and the online is not dead, but doesn't have much of a pulse. You can occasionally catch someone for Ops versus and trading, but you have to be pretty damn lucky. Co-op is somewhat active depending on the mission. Most people just reply the bosses for parts, but you can find games out there.

The worst one will be gaining the 20,000 comaderie and S-Rank on every mission, since most missions require a partner to do so. THESE are the ones to look out for. If you can find a dedicated friend, you can S-RANK most of the missions as long as you don't kill anyone and know where you're going. No alerts and no kills with a partner almost guarantee a S. Though time is a factor, so don't think that you can turtle your way through every mission

Don't know if I answered your question, as you need to rely on others for the platinum. Create your own session and hopefully you'll find someone willing to help.

Thank you so much :D , and yes you answered pretty much everything I wanted to know about the game and that's pretty awesome <3

As far as I know, the online is still on, but you will most likely have to boost the trophies. Get a good group and do the railgun method for a fast camaraderie farming.

You can S rank all missions solo, but for mech fights you will need to have sleeping fulton mines to prevent triggering alerts.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm looking for someone to grind Camaraderie with as well. I'm in Europe, though, so I'm not sure how laggy it might get, but it shouldn't be too bad. I have pretty much the best weapons in the game, and the multiplayer trophies are the last ones I need. I don't mind carrying, as long as I have three other players with me.

I'm not sure what missions give the most Camaraderie, but I'm guessing it's the mech or AI battles. Mechs can be blown up in a matter of seconds, but you might get less Camaraderie if you don't use stealth, so we might have to go with AIs, which takes a bit longer.

Edited by Azardea

• 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...
23 minutes ago, BlackMunkay said:

Anyone still online for camaraderie farming?

I only just started the game some months back. I was looking to get back into it to take care of the MP trophies. Can you do them straightaway, or do I need to get a bit further in?

The capture mech trophies? You do have to progress through the main and extra ops to unlock more mechs. Do you have the "Vic Voss" trophy? It would be advantageous if you partner up because you'll earn camaraderie either way. Let me know if you want to play. 

My gamer tag: BlackMunkay

7 hours ago, BlackMunkay said:

The capture mech trophies? You do have to progress through the main and extra ops to unlock more mechs. Do you have the "Vic Voss" trophy? It would be advantageous if you partner up because you'll earn camaraderie either way. Let me know if you want to play. 

My gamer tag: BlackMunkay

Gotcha. No, I literally played the prologue back in October and haven't got back into it since. I'm gonna have to catch up on it. But I was looking and there are gaming sessions still active for the game. I'd try linking up with those chaps, as they're farther along and would make it easier on you.