Easy Places to Earn Combat Trophies?

cervideus

I haven't done them yet myself, but I would assume the combat challenges would be a good place to start. The only story mission I can think of at the top of my head is the final one where you get swarmed with Nevi, but that means having to repeat the whole sequence over and over again.

Most of the combat trophies you can get in the start of chapter 18: Two Angels

Just fly up to garden immediately and start to hit the enemies, dont use statis field one them if you want to get the speciel attack trophies.

High wind alert you can get in start of chapter 11, when you have to bomb the bridge. Make the nevis surround you after you have your speciel attack ready, and be on the ground close to the bridge you have to destroy. You can hit the enemies with gravity kick, but be sure not to kill them when filling up the meter.

I got Cat Claw and Event Horizon in the Eto chapter at the encounter in the throne room. I let the enemies hit me until my gauge was full, even if they kill you your SP meter where be right where it was when you died. I got High Wind Alert in Chapter 10 which if you didn't get the picture for the Jira Sightings  there the first time you did the mission you will have to replay it anyway dood

I would think the combat challenges would be a good place due to time and I don't remember there being a lot of enemies bunch together, then again I was trying to kill everything so quickly I didn't really notice either dood

Edited by Wdjat Prinny Doods

I got Cat Claw during one of the side missions where I had to defend Vogo's ship from some rivals (Devil's Greeting or so) but there are plenty of rooms where you can get it, like the above mentioned throne room in the Eto Chapter. I also got Event Horizon in the throne room. IIRC I got High Wind Alert when I had to fight a bunch of flying enemies, mainly those fish-like ones as there's always a big swarm of them.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Crimson Idol said:

I got Cat Claw during one of the side missions where I had to defend Vogo's ship from some rivals (Devil's Greeting or so) but there are plenty of rooms where you can get it, like the above mentioned throne room in the Eto Chapter. I also got Event Horizon in the throne room. IIRC I got High Wind Alert when I had to fight a bunch of flying enemies, mainly those fish-like ones as there's always a big swarm of them.

Oh yeah I forgot about that one, that would actually be a better option than Eto as you wouldn't have to go through the boring parts again. Can you replay side missions? I know you can replay story missions but never actually saw if you could replay side missions dood

15 minutes ago, Wdjat Prinny Doods said:

Oh yeah I forgot about that one, that would actually be a better option than Eto as you wouldn't have to go through the boring parts again. Can you replay side missions? I know you can replay story missions but never actually saw if you could replay side missions dood

Just checked and side missions can be replayed the same way as story mission (--> via Kat's house in Hekseville).

Okay yeah, Diabolically Yours is probably the best bet. Not far into the mission there's a group of 12 soldiers which is plenty for all of the trophies. There's also some leadup to let you fill your SP Gauge but it doesn't take long to get there either.

Edited by cervideus

I found that if you're at the endgame a great place to rack up a couple of combat trophies and finish the picture collection is Ch. 10 No Message, No Messiah. After freeing
Syd and Ceici snap a pic of the fountain, use a couple of soldiers as puching bags and let loose with the combat reqirement of your choosing.