Tidus4713

Beta Sign Up

30 posts in this topic

Just signed up to play. How long did it take to get a beta key? I'm hoping I don't have to wait a while.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I signed up a month back, got it like 2 days after signing up. They send you two keys.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

1 hour ago, Muhammed777 said:

I have one beat key left if someone wants  it

 

^ always welcome. would love to try it out

Edited by Bubblyfishes
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have 2 keys for the game if anyone wants them. I've had them since December. If you're curious as to how I have Paladins on my account but haven't used one of those keys is because I thought I wasn't gonna get those codes. I signed up for the beta back in late September, it was already late November and I still didn't get the beta keys so I assumed I wasn't gonna get them (dumba**). Then I saw someone on PSNProfiles giving their 2nd code away in a giveaway, so I posted on there and I won.............. Then a week later Hi-Rez Studios sent me the codes, so I've been stuck with them ever since. So yeah if anyone wants them just PM me here on PSNProfiles.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, sonicace101 said:

I have 2 keys for the game if anyone wants them. I've had them since December. If you're curious as to how I have Paladins on my account but haven't used one of those keys is because I thought I wasn't gonna get those codes. I signed up for the beta back in late September, it was already late November and I still didn't get the beta keys so I assumed I wasn't gonna get them (dumba**). Then I saw someone on PSNProfiles giving their 2nd code away in a giveaway, so I posted on there and I won.............. Then a week later Hi-Rez Studios sent me the codes, so I've been stuck with them ever since. So yeah if anyone wants them just PM me here on PSNProfiles.

I would like to have a key if its possible ^^

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, sonicace101 said:

I have 2 keys for the game if anyone wants them. I've had them since December. If you're curious as to how I have Paladins on my account but haven't used one of those keys is because I thought I wasn't gonna get those codes. I signed up for the beta back in late September, it was already late November and I still didn't get the beta keys so I assumed I wasn't gonna get them (dumba**). Then I saw someone on PSNProfiles giving their 2nd code away in a giveaway, so I posted on there and I won.............. Then a week later Hi-Rez Studios sent me the codes, so I've been stuck with them ever since. So yeah if anyone wants them just PM me here on PSNProfiles.

 

I'm very much interested in one of your keys, I've really wanted to play this game. Hi-Rez makes great games, I really enjoyed Tribes Ascend on PC a few years ago.  I know it's a different type of game though.  Although I did play Smite some on PC and really enjoyed it.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If anyone still had a Key, can u share it plz? cant sing for the beta for some reason.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Still waiting for my german beta key, signed up 2 weeks ago... Can anyone tell me when I actually get a beta key via e-mail?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Monkey-Hands said:

who still needs/wants a key??

Can I have one please? for a friend, really appreciate the gesture.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, ivangutjahr said:

Can I have one please? for a friend, really appreciate the gesture.

 

check pm's

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If any are still going I would like one. Just platted smite recently so need another hi Rez game to play hehe

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Malachen said:

If any are still going I would like one. Just platted smite recently so need another hi Rez game to play hehe

 

check pm's ;)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/03/2017 at 5:58 AM, Monkey-Hands said:

who still needs/wants a key??

If you have any left I would also like one

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, midgetstrawdog said:

If you have any left I would also like one

 

 check! ;)

21 minutes ago, mojtaba333 said:

do we need ps plus to play the beta

 

 

hmmm, not sure since its not officially released. usually all f2p games don't require ps plus.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Monkey-Hands said:

hmmm, not sure since its not officially released. usually all f2p games don't require ps plus.

do you have a key left for me?xD

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, mojtaba333 said:

do you have a key left for me?xD

 

i only have EU codes left. US codes are all gone. still want one?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 13/3/2017 at 5:27 PM, Monkey-Hands said:

 

i only have EU codes left. US codes are all gone. still want one?

If you still have some and you are not going to use them i would like one if possible. Thanks a lot :)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Carlver said:

If you still have some and you are not going to use them i would like one if possible. Thanks a lot :)

 

done! :)

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Monkey-Hands said:

 

done! :)

Really appreciate it, thanks :). I'll do it.

Edited by Carlver
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.