Expansion list 6-7-8

killer91ITA

There is Patch 1.41 - January 27th 2017 with new trophies for PS3: http://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/minecraft-playstation-3-edition/mcps3-recent-upcoming-updates/2070908-minecraft-playstation-3-edition-patch-change-logs

I tried to install new patch but it is not available yet. I got patch 1.40. And of course I couldnt get any of new trophies. Have somebody got patch 1.41?

Just now, MARlNERO said:

just a question. My post where I offer help with Minecraft trophies was EDITED by Stevieboy. Is Steivieboy moderator? If yes can he explain me which forum rule I violated? And why my post was not just deleted? I did not allow to edit it

The forums are not to be used to arrange boosting. There is a dedicated boosting thread for this game, and for games without a boosting thread there is the Gaming Sessions feature.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Stevieboy said:

The forums are not to be used to arrange boosting. There is a dedicated boosting thread for this game, and for games without a boosting thread there is the Gaming Sessions feature.

Thanks. I did not know that. I will not use forum where moderators have right to EDIT posts

19 minutes ago, TheGwynbleidd said:

How many more DLCs are they going to release? This is becoming the next Warframe.

They'll probably keep adding trophies until they can't add any more, which I think is 21 DLC lists. Although the limit was raised at least once before so by the time they reach the current limit it could be even higher

I don't think the DLC packs themselves will ever stop, Minecraft will be around forever

F**k these expansions packs :spank:

I had 68% on the main game before they start adding expansions packs and was only playing borrowed to get the plat and in the end didn't bother to plat this boring game and by now they are 8 expansions packs already and probably more coming unfortunately.

This expsnsion madness needs to stop . I'm so regret to add this damn game into my profile .

Most people who had a fully developed world or had a lot of progress in one will have almost all the materials needed to complete Expansion 7. Expansion 8 can probably be boosted just as easily as the other PVP Expansion was. Expansion 6 seems like the hardest.

Also, I'm surprised they haven't added a Spleef Expansion yet. As soon as Minecraft: Story Mode came out, they had the Beacon, Wither and Slime Blocks added almost immediately. Maybe it'll be in Expansion 9

• Like 1

I choosed the PS3 version because it had no DLCs... And now it has all of them... Not just that I don't own this game, which is imo pure crap, sorry,  anymore, no, I also have no savegame for it... Because I thought that I would be done with it. Meh...

Guess I need a boosting partner for all DLCs then.

With only the basegame it's a 43% Platinum now. Lame...