Julius Question

Just a quick one in regards to him.  Will I need to beat him as both Riku and Sora? Or will only one suffice? Just wondering for the Keyblade you get from him is all, if it's for both or one. As in, if beating him with both characters get you a different one for Sora and Riku, or just once for the same one.

12 hours ago, DrakeHellsing said:

Ah okay, I'll indeed find out once I fight him and beat him.  I hear he's suppose to be a tough boss as well... so hopefully I can beat him.

If it hasn't changed from what it was back on 3DS - there's no need to stress. Just use Balloonras and Curagas. It's pretty simple man. :D

Just now, Griffon234 said:

If it hasn't changed from what it was back on 3DS - there's no need to stress. Just use Balloonras and Curagas. It's pretty simple man. :D

Well, I've beaten the story, so I can go fight him when I'm ready.  But comparing him with the secret portals, how difficult is he?

Just now, DrakeHellsing said:

Well, I've beaten the story, so I can go fight him when I'm ready.  But comparing him with the secret portals, how difficult is he?

Never did the secret portals, but Julius was much easier than any of the other super bosses from the other games. (excluding maybe Ice Titan from KH1 - he's a joke)

Just now, Griffon234 said:

Never did the secret portals, but Julius was much easier than any of the other super bosses from the other games. (excluding maybe Ice Titan from KH1 - he's a joke)

Fair point.  I mean I did one secret portal just before, beat it on my second try (it was against Hockamonkey, Sora's side) and it wasn't too bad.  But if he's easier than other secret bosses, then he shouldn't be so bad :D

On 1/31/2017 at 3:55 PM, DrakeHellsing said:

Small question, will going into the Fountain Plaza trigger his fight? Or... is it only when I investigate the manhole cover? Cause I'm not really wanting to fight him yet, which is why I have not actually gone into the Fountain Plaza in general.

Such a fun fight :D After finishing the story he actually always spawn on the Fountain Plaza, you need to defeat him two times with both Sora and Riku since you need the ultima weapons for both

Edited by Mah2c

I thinks people should know this: I just obtained my platinum and you DON'T need to defeat Julius to get it. The Ultima Weapon you obtain from him is not needed for any trophies, not even the 100% items related ones

Edited by sora__11
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...