ab4h4r4k1

Speedrun trophy is glitched?

5 posts in this topic

Well, that was an unpleasant surprise. I finished the game, got the Sharpshooter trophy but not the Speedrun (the one I ACTUALLY was trying to get).

As anyone can see in the image attached, my time was below 6 hours (almost not, but it was). So, what could have I done wrong? My game version is 1.19 and all help is much appreciated.

IMG_20170130_151225_0.jpg

I had this problem in my speed run. My time was 2 minutes under the mark, but it was still under. I did have 2 or 3 saves though, and was switching as I went along. So maybe that is the case here?

For reference, in my second attempt, I used 1 save and did it in 5:20 roughly, and it popped then.

15 minutes ago, evilartifact said:

I had this problem in my speed run. My time was 2 minutes under the mark, but it was still under. I did have 2 or 3 saves though, and was switching as I went along. So maybe that is the case here?

For reference, in my second attempt, I used 1 save and did it in 5:20 roughly, and it popped then.

I used the same save instead of making a new one. I wonder if that was the problem...

Thanks for the info. Kinda glad to know I am not the only one to have problems with this trophy.

I just completed it in Crushing and the same thing happened, no crushing trophy. Glitched trophies will be the death of me.

If you have it physical just delete all patches and do the glitch where you only play the first and last chapters to get the trophies.